UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Normal Wisdom »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:15 pm .... Neelu and EWE are now blaming her loss of Peel Drive on "Benefits Crime Framing Fraud" rather than the actual reason which is that she hadn't paid her mortgage for years and had tried to pay it off with a Swissindo M1 certificate.
IIRC Neelu was investigated for benefit fraud because she had failed to declare some form of income when making her claim. I seem to remember that it was not found that she had committed intentional fraud but of course she lost the benefit. Of course she (And EWE) thinks being denied benefit is itself due to fraud and was done with the intention of leaving her unable to pay her mortgage for which she was only too willing to oblige.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:26 pm IIRC Neelu was investigated for benefit fraud because she had failed to declare some form of income when making her claim. I seem to remember that it was not found that she had committed intentional fraud but of course she lost the benefit. Of course she (And EWE) thinks being denied benefit is itself due to fraud and was done with the intention of leaving her unable to pay her mortgage for which she was only too willing to oblige.
She failed to declare a small private pension income (and it was small, I think about £20 per month). Even my sister, who is a DWP fraud investigator, was surprised it progressed to a crown court case. I don't think it was alleged that she had deliberately hidden it and it would have made marginal impact on her claim. I forgot to declare £100 I had in a local credit union when I last claimed UC. It's not a hanging offence. Unless intentional deceit can be proven, the normal course would be to take any overpayment by deductions from benefits.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:15 pm He has said why he was refused grant of probate as executor.

The HQ16X00733 General Civil Restraint Order and Legal Service Restraint Order dated 22nd February 20218 and the 2020 000286 Restraint Renewals on 12th February 2020 prevented him from obtaining a Probate Grant.

Although I'm not sure about this. I thought anyone could be an executor?
Until I see solid evidence to the contrary I'm going to stick with my theory that the reason probate was refused was because either EWE, or Princess Nutbag acting under his direction, submitted the usual incoherent drivel which didn't meet the requirements for a grant of probate.

Having done it myself I know that the actual grant of probate is pretty much just a simple box-ticking exercise. Eddie and The Princess don't seem to be capable of simply ticking the boxes and I have no doubt the forms were covered in the usual "Fraud" / SwissIndo / baby murder gibberish.

I seem to recall somebody said Eddie was named as an executor on the will. That may well be true but the fact he's struck off as a solicitor is probably not why he couldn't obtain probate. It was almost certainly down to him not doing it as it has to be done.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Until I see solid evidence to the contrary I'm going to stick with my theory that the reason probate was refused was because either EWE, or Princess Nutbag acting under his direction, submitted the usual incoherent drivel which didn't meet the requirements for a grant of probate.
I tend to agree with this, on a straightforward probate I can't see that anyone would be carrying out the sort of checks that would be needed to show that EWE had been a naughty boy, even if that were theoretically a reason to disbar him from acting.
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:48 pm I tend to agree with this, on a straightforward probate I can't see that anyone would be carrying out the sort of checks that would be needed to show that EWE had been a naughty boy, even if that were theoretically a reason to disbar him from acting.
I'm now wondering if another nugget in his gibberish that I left out might also be a simpler explanation:
Court Motion Party Status Order + New Passport Issue Order + Deriving Licence Card Issue Order + Will Probate Grant Procurement Order + Fee Waiver Orders for Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis against the Passport Office and Driving Licence Authority and Ministry of Justice and Solicitor General for the Stated Reason that Perverse Regulations prevented him from getting Identity Proof and Court Frauds prevented him from getting a Probate Grant that Estate Administration and Case Management need him to have.
It could be as easy as he couldn't prove who he was. No photo ID, No executorship! Transactions involving property are usually subject to anti-money laundering rules.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:32 pm It could be as easy as he couldn't prove who he was. No photo ID, No executorship! Transactions involving property are usually subject to anti-money laundering rules.
Well deduced Watson...

"Fee Waiver Orders for Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis" being Eddiespeak for wanting a free driving licence / passport presumably rather than him having to pay a whole £17 for renewing a deriving [sic] licence card.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

She makes reference to something that should have paid off the mortgage, I don't know if there's anything in it but it reads like she thought there was a life insurance policy. Or there should have been - where did I hear that before?
06:11 because they have this they're supposed
06:13 to paid off her life policy but they've
06:15 changed the spelling to deny her the
06:17 settlement of her mortgage
06:21 by creating a fiction they're supposed
06:23 to have paid that mortgage off
06:25 so then they don't pay the mortgage off
06:28 they change the spelling they breach
06:29 their data and then now they're trying
06:31 to steal my home
Her Youtube transcripts are quite good, better than listening.
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

I don't have the time or inclination to go back and check, but I'm pretty sure that there has been some 'drift' in Neelu's story. A previous explanation was along the lines that her parents had paid off the mortgage, but the bank misapplied the payment and then denied receiving it.

The banks position seems to be a bit less complicated.
AnOwlCalledSage

Larry Spoons wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:49 pm I don't have the time or inclination to go back and check, but I'm pretty sure that there has been some 'drift' in Neelu's story. A previous explanation was along the lines that her parents had paid off the mortgage, but the bank misapplied the payment and then denied receiving it.

The banks position seems to be a bit less complicated.
I think that was Peel Drive, although as you say it was a while back and I can't find a note in my Neelu archives, so I could be misremembering which property.

However, it's not quite a bank story. Her story was that her parents went to a solicitors firm and according to Neelu gave them money to pay off a mortgage. This never arrived at the bank. At the time she demanded criminal investigation of the firm and that they had "disappeared". I remember searching at the time and the partners were still listed with the SRA. Of course, sane people smelled a rat, as in why wouldn't the parents just take it to the bank involved? Why go though a solicitor, unless you were up to no good.

Might have another dig, but this was probably 5 years ago and I've lost my original archive.

However, if anyone wants to time travel back to 2015. Neelu at work: https://icj2.webs.com/arrest Lots of crunchy goodness in there. The final paper appears to be related to her sister's divorce.
AnOwlCalledSage

It looks like d-day for Neelu in the High Court over being kicked out of her sister's house is 14th March. She's been told she can only submit 5 pages of EWE's codswallop. This is, of course, a Case Sabotage Fraud. :snicker:

If his latest concentrated sample is anything to go by, it still contains all the baby killing goodness we've come to expect. I suspect that she'll avoid contempt of her permanent injunction because she hasn't named individuals. :beatinghorse:

However, one piece of information that I wasn't aware of is that whilst we've known her sister failed in what looked like a crash for cash insurance claim, she had actually made 5 separate insurance claims for crash injuries. She must have been the unluckiest road user out there.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:17 am It looks like d-day for Neelu in the High Court over being kicked out of her sister's house is 14th March. She's been told she can only submit 5 pages of EWE's codswallop. This is, of course, a Case Sabotage Fraud. :snicker:

If his latest concentrated sample is anything to go by, it still contains all the baby killing goodness we've come to expect. I suspect that she'll avoid contempt of her permanent injunction because she hasn't named individuals
I think we already have it. This is exactly five pages long.

https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content ... otland.pdf

Plenty of baby killing goodness and this gem of a claim relating to the Striking Off as a Pharmacist Fraud which I've either not seen before or my mind has blocked out.
She asked a Bed Ridden Patient what was wrong with him. He said it was his feet. She pulled back the bed clothes and discovered Nail Scissor Access denial for years got In Growing Toe Nails made him a Total Cripple. A Cut Toe Nail Prescription got a Miraculous Recovery.
If she really does submit that to the court I think I can accurately paraphrase the judgement in one word... "Nope!". None of it has any real relevance to the case with the possible exception of the first half dozen, at most, paragraphs out of 25. The rest of it just incoherent whining about everything that has gone wrong in The Princess's life and psychotic drivel from The Bumper Book of Things That Never Happened.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:54 pm I think we already have it. This is exactly five pages long.
https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content ... otland.pdf
It's that to which I was referring as the concentrated sample.

I concur that since there is nothing mentioning why she hasn't cleared whatever outstanding mortgage payment there is, I have a feeling it will be filed in the bin and be a very short case. It looks like we are heading for Neelu vs High Court Bailiffs The Sequel. :snicker:

She's the Al Capone of conspiracy theorists. It's not her clear baby killing criminal contempt that will take her down. It's her failure to pay mortgages.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Apparently the 9/11 attacks were to facilitate the Baby Murder Denial Fraud Cover Up.
The Death Inquest Judgment was listed for 11th September 2001. The Pharmaceutical Industry bought
Propaganda frauds + Defamation Frauds against the Chaudhari Family. The Press Gallery was full. The
Coroner began a pronouncement. The Press Gallery emptied. The Twin Towers Attack got all the coverage.
The Baby Murder got none.
If Carlsberg did conspiracy theories...
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

There are a few little snippets to be gleaned from the gobbledegook. Firstly they started off with 50 pages of nonsense, no wonder the court ordered a limit. Secondly it seems that EWE was actually present and speaking for Woman Neelu ..
3.3.2.The Issue Exclusion Fraud + Evidence Exclusion fraud managed by the 5 Page Limit Fraud to the
Defence. The Audio Record proves Case Representations by the Equity Lawyer explained there
was a Fraud Defence. It requires a Context Explanation and Case Explanation and Full Disclosure
of All Fraud Allegations. The Contempt 2020 000286 Case Dismissal Statement dated 30th
November 2020 of the Equity Lawyer is on 50 pages. It provides only part of the Context
Explanation until then. More happened. The 5 Page Limit Fraud is a Case Sabotage Fraud.

Citation for the legal term "gobbledegook" ..
The Ebert Archives wrote:JUSTICE PETER CHARLES ADER: I do not know what you are saying, Mr Ebert. It is gobbledegook ---
DEFENDANT: I read it. I don’t have to say, the Court says.
JUSTICE PETER CHARLES ADER: It sounds like gobbledegook to me.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:02 pm Apparently the 9/11 attacks were to facilitate the Baby Murder Denial Fraud Cover Up.
The Death Inquest Judgment was listed for 11th September 2001. The Pharmaceutical Industry bought
Propaganda frauds + Defamation Frauds against the Chaudhari Family. The Press Gallery was full. The
Coroner began a pronouncement. The Press Gallery emptied. The Twin Towers Attack got all the coverage.
The Baby Murder got none.
If Carlsberg did conspiracy theories...
A perfect illustration of how The Princess and her ilk think the world does and should revolve around them and them only.

Not that I believe for one minute that the press gallery was full (Is there even such a thing as press gallery in UK courts? I thought they just had to take their chances with the rest of the great unwashed in the public gallery... But anyhoo...) even if it did empty... What of it? It was the major news story of the year and, arguably, the century so far given its consequences. The death of a single baby from a congenital disease, which is what I imagine the coroner said, is sad but not newsworthy to anybody other than those involved.

11/09/01 certainly has a "Where were you when you heard Kennedy had been shot?" vibe about it and I can remember exactly. I was burying my dog Meg and at the time that was far more important to me than a terrorist attack. I don't expect others to share that view and I don't think 9/11 was a false flag operation to distract the media from Meg's untimely death.

If anybody would like to craft a mega-conspiracy that weaves together a dead baby's inquest, my dead dog and a bunch of religious nutters flying planes into buildings be my guest. :mrgreen:
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:57 pm (Is there even such a thing as press gallery in UK courts? I thought they just had to take their chances with the rest of the great unwashed in the public gallery... But anyhoo...)
I guess it depends on the court whether there is demarked press gallery. At Sabine McNeill's trial there were seats reserved for journalists, but they were in what I would also call the general seating area. I guess this is to ensure that if there is a "full public gallery" that the press are at least guaranteed being able to create a public record.
aesmith wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:13 pm Secondly it seems that EWE was actually present and speaking for Woman Neelu ..
He was indeed there but if you go back a few days, he was sent to the public gallery, and of course that was a contempt denial fraud. Sadly, at his contempt hearing, preparing documents for morons was not deemed by the Judge to trigger the acting in a legal capacity threshold in the law. He has to actually file something on behalf of, and being "caught" and kicked upstairs before he can act for his "client" seems to mean that he's technically not actually acting for them in a court.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Para 3.1.2 talks of a third party offer to purchase the mortgage - I'm presuming that this refers to Neelu's Swissindo adventures.

If everything not relating to the mortgage possession of Neelu's current residence was stripped out of those five pages, it would be four lines long.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:32 pm He has to actually file something on behalf of, and being "caught" and kicked upstairs before he can act for his "client" seems to mean that he's technically not actually acting for them in a court.
From his latest post....
The Equity Lawyer produced the attached Defence and Counterclaim dated 7th February 2022 and sent it to Citizen Ms Berry for approval. He will note anything she has to say and might make amendments. In any event, he will file and serve a Defence and Counterclaim and Remedy Proposals. The Bank of Scotland will have to decide what to do with them.
This from the same paragraph....
The Mortgage Possession Claim Fraud H1PP8822 Hearing on 2nd February 2022 got an Audio Record that is Personal Responsibility Proof and Confused Behaviour Evidence against Deputy District Judge Ms McKeown
I'm guessing somebody was illegally recording the show but even Eddie's not insane enough to say who. I'm at a loss as to what is the point of having "an Audio Record that is Personal Responsibility Proof and Confused Behaviour Evidence" that can never be used as proof or evidence but this is in EddieWorld so :shrug:
longdog

Post by longdog »

The Princess Demands™ Episode whatever.

Rather boring but notable for the image on screen which lists two reasons why she has the right to have her data deleted... When neither of them are applicable.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Neelu's claims that the 9-11 attacks were staged to stop the Baby Murder Denial Fraud Cover Up are, of course, total nonsense. As an informed follower of conspiracy theories I can assure you that the attacks were really done to stop the implementation of NESARA. That's what The Dove Of Peace (Shaini Goodwin) told us and she, as the driving force behind the scam implementation of NESARA, was the nexus of a network of White Nights and extraterrestrials dedicated to bringing NESARA to fruition.

As Dove told it Congress was ordered to pass the NESARA legislation by the Supreme Court of the United States through a super-secret judicial order. Both the House and Senate did this in a super-secret session. However there was one snag. NESARA did not come into law until the president of the United States announced its implementation in a television broadcast. President Bush, one of the evil cabal trying to thwart NESARA, was forced to record the announcement and it was due to be broadcast from a television station inside the World Trade Center on the morning of September 11, 2001. Just before the broadcast the jets hit and destroyed the recordings. Now, doesn't that make a lot more sense than some nonsense about baby murder trials?

This was also the reason for the super-secret Dark Knight killing mission later labelled the Beltway sniper attacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.C._sniper_attacks

This was done to distract the public away from NESARA in order to allow the Dark Knights to stop the ongoing announcement. Worked like a dream since NESARA has not as yet been announced almost 20 years later. Unfortunately Dove checked out in 2010, supposedly dying but actually ascending to a higher plane in order to assist the Blessed Saint Germain and the Celestial Beings in getting NESARA finally finished. They're apparently still working on it, any day now.

Back in the day Quatloos had numerous threads on the story;

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 63&p=97938

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 16&p=97072

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 45&p=82654

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 58&p=51208
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs