Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by longdog »

Can we start using "Abnormal Incapacity arising from Chronic Stress" as a euphemism for "batshit crazy" in the same way as "tired and emotional" means "pissed"?

Although I suppose if you want to be pedantic about it there's nothing abnormal about going bonkers due to chronic stress. It's actually quite normal so perhaps it's some other sort of incapacity. Numbness in the left big toe on every second Wednesday when there's an R in the month would be pretty abnormal. Or a phobia of tangerines perhaps.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

It's Clementines with me.....hate the little bastards.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Today (14th) is a red letter day for the Equity Lawyer...

Neelu's repossession hearing.
Mr Sood making his appeal in the High Court.
Michelle Davies to refile her appeal against being fined for not paying her council tax.

Oooh. The excitement!

It also seems that the Attorney General is seeking to extend his restrain order to add:
The Restraint Renewal Action Notice include Further Orders that are Obvious Frauds. :
2.1. The reference in the Restraint Order to issuing any claim or making an application extends to procuring any other person to make any claim or any application

Any Claim Form or Application Notice with any of the following features shall be treated as falling within the paragraph above
2.2.1. Reference to ‘Equity Lawyer’ or similar
2.2.2. Reference to the Claimant or Applicant as ‘Citizen’
2.2.3. Use of the phrase ‘Corruption Claim’ or Corruption Remedy’
2.2.4. Use of the phrases ‘Notice Fraud’, ‘Arrest Fraud’ and ‘Prosecution Fraud’ or any similar combination of a noun and ‘Fraud’
2.2.5. Use of the phrase ‘Proof Sets’
2.2.6. Any other features that provide reasonable grounds to suspect the claim form or application notice has been prepared by or on behalf of Mr Ellis

(My underlining)

2.2.4 has got to hurt :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:38 am Today (14th) is a red letter day for the Equity Lawyer...

Neelu's repossession hearing.
Mr Sood making his appeal in the High Court.
Michelle Davies to refile her appeal against being fined for not paying her council tax.

Oooh. The excitement!

It also seems that the Attorney General is seeking to extend his restrain order to add:
The Restraint Renewal Action Notice include Further Orders that are Obvious Frauds. :
2.1. The reference in the Restraint Order to issuing any claim or making an application extends to procuring any other person to make any claim or any application

Any Claim Form or Application Notice with any of the following features shall be treated as falling within the paragraph above
2.2.1. Reference to ‘Equity Lawyer’ or similar
2.2.2. Reference to the Claimant or Applicant as ‘Citizen’
2.2.3. Use of the phrase ‘Corruption Claim’ or Corruption Remedy’
2.2.4. Use of the phrases ‘Notice Fraud’, ‘Arrest Fraud’ and ‘Prosecution Fraud’ or any similar combination of a noun and ‘Fraud’
2.2.5. Use of the phrase ‘Proof Sets’
2.2.6. Any other features that provide reasonable grounds to suspect the claim form or application notice has been prepared by or on behalf of Mr Ellis

(My underlining)

He'll probably switch to verbs, as in Noticing Fraud, Arresting Fraud, or Prosecuting Fraud.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:38 am Michelle Davies to refile her appeal against being fined for not paying her council tax.
I didn't think you could be fined for not paying council tax. As I understand it you can be jailed, and still have to pay up, but not fined.

I wonder how The Princess got on today. Obviously she will have lost but did she get chucked out / jailed for contempt / abducted by Satanists for her adrenochrome.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:35 pm I didn't think you could be fined for not paying council tax. As I understand it you can be jailed, and still have to pay up, but not fined.

I wonder how The Princess got on today. Obviously she will have lost but did she get chucked out / jailed for contempt / abducted by Satanists for her adrenochrome.
Correct. It strictly speaking is not a fine, but you can be made to pay court costs and bailiff fees.

Nothing from Princess Nutbag on her YT channel. She's normally quite quick with her gonzo reportage. I can't check her Facebook page anymore. However, I wonder if her "DONATIONS INVITED for Humanitarian Operational Funds" personal PayPal page will soon include rent for a new abode.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:40 am Correct. It strictly speaking is not a fine, but you can be made to pay court costs and bailiff fees.
For those playing along in the colonies:
Council Tax (CT) is a local tax, billed annually. You are allowed to pay in instalments (IIRC) of 2,4,10, or 12 payments. If you break the instalment agreement the amount is due in full. You can usually re-negotiate the instalments if you miss one or two and don't act like a dick. A typical year's CT would be £1900, a not inconsiderable amount. So not paying and incurring court and bailiff costs, you are going to be chased for £2500-£3000.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:40 am Correct. It strictly speaking is not a fine, but you can be made to pay court costs and bailiff fees.
I've lost track of Eddie's clients and what they have / haven't done to be honest. I can see that you could appeal the actual sum for costs but not sure how she would appeal the fact of them or their applicability.

I'm sure EWE has his 'unique' arguments but I'm buggered if I know what they are. Last time I looked at a 'draft order' relating to Citizen Davies even the toenail cutting fraud got a mention.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:59 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:38 am

[...]
[...]

(My underlining)

He'll probably switch to verbs, as in Noticing Fraud, Arresting Fraud, or Prosecuting Fraud.
I was thinking the other route, and he goes for synonyms like:

Notice Deception, Arrest Skullduggery, Prosecution Flimflam, Benefits denial fiddle, mortgage duplicity, eviction funny business, repossession treachery, Human Rights Shenanigans, and Mental health subterfuge to name a few
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Don't forget "kerfuffle".
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Or "fast shuffle".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:59 pm He'll probably switch to verbs, as in Noticing Fraud, Arresting Fraud, or Prosecuting Fraud.
Well, that's quite clever, and technically correct.
Is there Cockney rhyming slang for "fraud"?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Auntie Maud
Ironing board
Oh my Gawd
Moving abroad
Big reward
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:43 pm
Auntie Maud
Ironing board
Oh my Gawd
Moving abroad
Big reward
Not complicated enough for Eddie...

AnOwlCalledSage

He's not narrowed it down to a specific date, but his contempt hearing is in April. Not sure how it works, but EWE's restraining order ran out in February. Presumably that means he can start submitting gibberish until then as long as he is not acting as a lawyer. :thinking:

Neelu has one until June 2023 for the RCJ (in addition to her two permanent restraining orders)
longdog

Post by longdog »

I don't know if we've seen this before but Eddie has posted the last will and testament of the deceased sister.

https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content/ ... nesses.pdf

This is way beyond my comfort zone as a fully unqualified barrack room lawyer but I'd bet my entire fortune in Re, rocks and Kindness Credits (but not worthless fiat currency) the whole thing is void as a will.

From my IANAL point of view it seems to start pretty normally but from Paragraph 8 it rapidly goes down hill into EWE's standard fraud and corruption remedy gobble a duke. At best I can't see it being valid as a will without a judge deciding what the hell it's supposed to mean and scratching out anything that's too incomprehensible for them to do so. Which would probably be everything after Para 7.

I can certainly see why probate has not been granted although I doubt the fact the will is gibberish was the only reason.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:46 am I can certainly see why probate has not been granted although I doubt the fact the will is gibberish was the only reason.
I think the gist of it has been posted by EWE before (the whole siblings need to sign up for the contempt remedy rubbish etc.) but I think it's the first time the actual document has been published.

There is a more basic issue than whether the will is valid nor not.

In previous posts EWE suggested that the property had been put in a family trust. This is a thing. Unfortunately, (and there's no surprise here) it seems that whatever he told her was cobblers. The wording seems to indicate that Neelu's sister thought she could assign trustees in her will. I'm pretty sure that that is not how a family trust works. It would seem that the property was still in her and her father's name.

By not paying the mortgage (and I guess legally Neelu didn't have to), the estate of her sister owes £150k+ to the bank and that is the executors responsibility. EWE is brassic, and let's face it, Neelu will never get another mortgage in her lifetime.

So even if she got 100% of her sister's estate, it would still be zilch.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:32 am So even if she got 100% of her sister's estate, it would still be zilch.
I've always assumed that the relative lack of Neelu and Eddie accusing the rest of the family of a executor substitution and beneficiary interloper theft fraud is a sign that the estate is effectively skint and not worth pursuing.

I know there's a bit of that but as always it's too incoherent to work out what the hell he's going on about. If the other relatives had got their hands on any of Neelu's (in her own mind) cash I'm pretty sure we'd know the ins and outs of a duck's arsehole on the matter.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

If she owes 150k, and arrears, and costs (Lets add 25k) is the house worth more than 175k? Could she not still get something out of it, besides homelessness?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:00 pm If she owes 150k, and arrears, and costs (Lets add 25k) is the house worth more than 175k? Could she not still get something out of it, besides homelessness?
Very probably if she were willing and able to act like a reasonable person but she's neither.

She seems to be utterly determined to follow such luminaries as BvonT, Wrecker, Crabbert, Crawfraud and even herself down the path of spunking everything on somebody else's legal bills.

Of course there's the minor problem of the will and I'm going to assume that eventually a court is going to decide the sister died intestate. Until that's settled she's not going to even get an equal share let alone everything. If the bank sell the house they are just going to keep the lot until such time as a court tells them who to pay if there's anything left over.