Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by aesmith »

You've got to love his "career advice" he provide to the bank's advocate, not just the insanity of giving advice in the first place, but the content ..
The Career Advice is that you use the Bank and the Profession Authority to get the material for Lively
Lectures and use them for Audience Research
Plan Suggestions:
1. Ask for a Case Reference to a Group Board Director
2. Ask the Group Board Director for the Privilege Waiver + Confidentiality Waiver + Lecture Business
Priming Contract for Audience Research of Bank Staff.
3. Make them laugh.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

NYGman wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:00 pm If she owes 150k, and arrears, and costs (Lets add 25k) is the house worth more than 175k? Could she not still get something out of it, besides homelessness?
According to rightmove, the property was bought for £175K in 2003. The one next door (where I think the person who posted on the Neelu forum a while ago lives - they were desperate for help and probably found us via Google) was bought for £310K three and a half years ago. The most recently sold similar one (semi-detached bungalow) fetched £410K a year ago. Since then, prices have gone up, so there will probably be something left over after paying off the mortgage and taking out the costs of sale. How much will, of course, depend on Neelu and her level of resistance.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Agree with above. The way house prices are that place could be worth £350-400k even with a few ghosts in it. However, given who we are dealing with, they could easily lose a lot of the equity to court costs, fees and interest. Am I right that the bank could do a repo and either sit on the money or give it the court, and then we have to wait for someone who knows what they are doing to sort out the will? Not a good situation for Neelu. She will be on the street, the bank will be holding £200k and will just sit there saying "show me the probate".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

I don't know how things stand with other family members but even if there's 200k left over it's entirely possible Neelu wouldn't get any of it.

If the will Eddie published is invalid, and I can't see it being anything but, settling the estate is probably going to end up in court one way or the other. If the other members of the family who stand to inherit ask the judge to pin all or most of the bank's unnecessary legal fees on The Princess it could easily eat up any share she might be entitled to.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle

Just read the will. The intention seems to be a sale and a four way split after half the money is used for "Fraud" claims. Ignoring the gibberish, it seems to me to be a four way split of any equity. For this to all work out, EWE, as sole executor, has to get probate.(He also needs to live long enough to do it, or it gets complicated.) If the will is invalid, my reading is that two sisters and the brother have a claim.
Anyone know the arrangement with the house? Joint tenancy or in common?
I am also concerned that one of the intended beneficiaries appears to be her ex-husband (the will says former husband). Did she buy him out in the divorce settlement, or is he still owed a cut from the divorce? If he is an ex-husband and the will is intestate, he has no claim.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:45 pm Just read the will. The intention seems to be a sale and a four way split after half the money is used for "Fraud" claims. Ignoring the gibberish, it seems to me to be a four way split of any equity. For this to all work out, EWE, as sole executor, has to get probate.(He also needs to live long enough to do it, or it gets complicated.) If the will is invalid, my reading is that two sisters and the brother have a claim.
Anyone know the arrangement with the house? Joint tenancy or in common?
I am also concerned that one of the intended beneficiaries appears to be her ex-husband (the will says former husband). Did she buy him out in the divorce settlement, or is he still owed a cut from the divorce? If he is an ex-husband and the will is intestate, he has no claim.
Always tricky when these details are spread between Neelu's thread and EWE's. Unless there have been changes it is owned by two deceased persons. This might mean that her father's will further complicates things as presumably whatever equity is left will be split between his will and her sister, unless he left the house totally to her.

Also, whilst he is referred to as her ex-husband, it doesn't necessarily mean that there has been a formal divorce. This is not looked on favourably in sub-continent culture. Many ex-husbands/wife are actually just separated and live apart. My Mother was legally separated from my Dad for 25 years. He moved 200 miles away. Neither moved for divorce, even though the time limit was up. She was still his next of kin when he died. It looks like her ex still had rights to the house, so I suspect they were actually still married, as presumably he'd lose that right after a legal UK divorce.
Title absolute
1 (11.02.2004) PROPRIETOR: VED PARKASH CHAUDHARI and SADHARA DOLLY CHAUDHARI of 450 New North Road, Ilford IG6 3EB.

2 (11.02.2004) The price stated to have been paid on 17 December 2003 was £175,000.

3 (11.02.2004) The Transfer to the proprietor contains a covenant to observe and perform the covenants referred to in the Charges Register and of indemnity in respect thereof.

C: Charges Register
This register contains any charges and other matters that affect the land.

1 A Conveyance of the land in this title dated 17 December 1935 made between (1) P Winn (Barking) Limited Stanley John Bairstow and Sidney Caulcutt (Vendors) and (2) Reginald Walsingham Cayzer (Purchaser) contains covenants details of which are set out in the schedule of restrictive covenants hereto.

2 (11.02.2004) REGISTERED CHARGE dated 17 December 2003.

3 (03.12.2007) Proprietor: BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC (Scot. Co. Regn. No. SC327000) of Halifax Division, 1 Lovell Park Road, Leeds LS1 1NS.

4 (04.09.2013) Notice of home rights under the Family Law Act 1996 in favour of Rajesh Kumar of 27 Robinia Close, Ilford IG6 3AJ and care of Sternberg Reed, DX 85801, Barking, the spouse or civil partner of Sadhara Dolly Chaudhari
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle

Never clicked about the separated but not divorced possibility. It could be all his (ex-husband) after all the messing about.
rosy

Post by rosy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:36 am Never clicked about the separated but not divorced possibility. It could be all his (ex-husband) after all the messing about.
There were divorce proceedings in 2014 but I don't know if they were completed before Sadhana died; if you scroll down to the last document here: https://icj2.webs.com/arrest it's from a hearing about why Sadhana hadn't submitted some forms as ordered by the court nor allowed the house to be valued. Plenty of crunchy Neelu goodness and a judge having none of it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Looks like Eddie has been kicked out of another trial. It was an Eviction Criminal Damage Trial Fraud (not sure what that one was), but it was in Romford on the 25th March. At first I thought that might be Crabby's but his was a trial for assault so I suspect it wasn't.

However, Mr Nkrumah has been a busy boy. As well as the previously documented court room assault it looks like he has a another case against him, this time of impersonating a police officer on the 1st April.

EWE has helpfully listed his current portfolio in addition to Mr Nkrumah's numerous cases.

CO 612 2022 AG v Ellis for Contempt
H00WR692 Ms Davies Non-payment of council tax
H7GM3Z8P Parking fine and a penalty notice against Ms Monica Linton
Child maintenance and a ultra low emission fine for Patrick Coyle
Divorce property and child custody cases for Mrs Theodorou
Sale of Trust properties for Mr Sood
Neelu's mortgage repossession case.

Surprised that Lee Cant isn't on that list. Maybe he has dispensed of his services :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:06 am However, Mr Nkrumah has been a busy boy. As well as the previously documented court room assault it looks like he has a another case against him, this time of impersonating a police officer on the 1st April.
I think it's the real police who were 'impersonating police officers' rather than Mr N... You know... Because that actually makes sense to Eddie.

Nice to see that after "got xxxx proof" and "got xxxx frauds" he's now added "got xxxx innuendo" to his own special legal lexicon.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Child maintenance and a ultra low emission fine for Patrick Coyle
Coyle is a long time associate of Neelu. His construction company is registered at 450 New North Road. He also seems to have had some involvement in the Hoaxtead matter.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Poor old Eddie has had his wrists slapped for not signing forms and claiming fee exemption without actually being granted a fee exemption.

https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content/ ... Others.pdf

But...
On 30th March 2022 the attached document and the Account Statement for 14 weeks of the Equity Lawyer v Natwest Bank were sent by Royal Mail Signed For Post to the Fees Office at the Royal Courts to discover whether it gets Fee Remission Certificates. The scan of the Bank Account Statement will be sent to Fees Office, House of Commons Speaker and Prime Minister soon after this email.
As always it's hard to be sure but I think he's under the impression that he can claim a fee exemption for himself and use that in his capacity as a "lawyer" to avoid the payment of fees by his "clients".
rosy

Post by rosy »

It looks like he's been housed by Chelmsford; that address doesn't appear from Street View to be the B&B in which he was living last December.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:51 pm As always it's hard to be sure but I think he's under the impression that he can claim a fee exemption for himself and use that in his capacity as a "lawyer" to avoid the payment of fees by his "clients".
I've had a re-re-read through all his last posted nonsense documents. It looks like that fee exemption request was for his contempt case, which it looks like he is trying to appeal (or more correctly have withdrawn before it is heard using his Royal Commission "protected witness" nonsense again) in advance.

The EWE v Nat West comment seems to be a silly way to express that he's sent 14 weeks worth of his bank statements to the court by signed for post, rather than referring to a new case (Neelu's is Bank of Scotland and I'm not aware of another one of his involving Nat West).

He also, for example, tells Michelle Davies to refile with the fee, so he doesn't think he has blanket freebie filings for all his dupes, er, I mean clients.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:19 am The EWE v Nat West comment seems to be a silly way to express that he's sent 14 weeks worth of his bank statements to the court by signed for post, rather than referring to a new case (Neelu's is Bank of Scotland and I'm not aware of another one of his involving Nat West).
Ah... I am indebted to etc etc.
AnOwlCalledSage

Not quite sure whether the CPS or EWE is making this request, but at least he gets a lie in today.
Court 19 - sitting at 10:00 am
HIS HONOUR JUDGE A GORDON

NOT BEFORE 02:00 pm
For Hearing
T20220043 NKRUMAH Akwasi G 01KG0410721 NELNM CPS
RE: APP TO STAY PROCEEDINGS. DEFT TO ATTEND
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Not quite sure whether the CPS or EWE is making this request, but at least he gets a lie in today.
It's not likely that CPS would apply to stay proceedings - if they don't want their case to proceed, they have other ways to do it - discontinuance or offering no evidence, and (in the magistrates' court) withdrawing the information.

Stay is a defendant's application - applying to stay proceedings as an abuse of process of the court. Nice if you can pull it off, as the case is chucked out without the need to give evidence, but a high barrier to cross.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SpearGrass wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:12 pm
Stay is a defendant's application - applying to stay proceedings as an abuse of process of the court. Nice if you can pull it off, as the case is chucked out without the need to give evidence, but a high barrier to cross.
I'm confident that EWE has what it takes to win this audacious play. Surely the greatest legal mind since the sadly missed Dr Akena Adoko walked among us.

:haha: :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AnOwlCalledSage

Another big day for EWE. Mr Sood's speeding ticket at Chelmsford Magistrates Court. The Lords Bishop will be quaking in their boots.

SOOD, Sham 2100280818 / 42TK2052921 Courtroom 05 10:00

He's also started filing cases again. One at Barnet and another to the High Court. Now, I'm not sure whether his contempt sentence supersedes the GCRO, CRO or vexatious litigant lists, but he's not been on the published one since February when his last one lapsed.

I think Barnet are wrong to refuse his application for the reason they've given - "Mr Edward Ellis has a Civil Restraint Order in place and the court is unable to accept communications from him" - and should instead have referred it to the Attorney General on the grounds that he is a struck off solicitor.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Formal Acknowledgement that I have the good luck to be younger than my Older Siblings and older than my Younger Siblings.
:haha:

https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content/ ... rities.pdf