Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by John Uskglass »

it is the company that IMDB ascribe the production to
And indeed they list our Mr Castagne as producer of Nefarious and TGBMS! I should have dug deeper obvs :)

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1901141/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Footloose52 wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:29 pm Agreed but it is the company that IMDB ascribe the production to - quite how I am unsure given the dates.
It's been over a decade since my IMDB Pro subscription lapsed, so this may have changed and I haven't contributed for a while, but it is still basically a wiki. The process for getting entries added still ultimately relies on user input. The days of it going up without checking are long gone, but there are several entries I know of that still have the wrong details attached to them. A similar but different company name would be hard to spot by the verification team.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

FWIW the film's one page "official website" claims "All Rights Reserved by Anarcho-Film Productions".

https://www.nefarious.info/
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Juisarian wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:08 pm FWIW the film's one page "official website" claims "All Rights Reserved by Anarcho-Film Productions".

The only way this is getting into cinemas is how he did it for TGBMS, which is to sell enough seats to hire the screen to show it.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Juisarian wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:08 pm FWIW the film's one page "official website" claims "All Rights Reserved by Anarcho-Film Productions".

Aha, Anarcho-Film Productions Ltd - company directors:-

Suzanne Victoria Rowena Jane Cooke - occupation, teacher
Michael John Waugh - occupation, film producer

And that links, via both of them, to BTC Portfolio Ltd although MJW resigned from that company in 2017. Company business is/was buying and selling of own real estate. Company appears to have never traded though. Been at least two notices of compulsory strike off. Both rescinded.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Waugh seems to be having a bit of a snit on that Twitter they have now.
Not wanting to worry any of the narcissistic cowards who have pulled their witness statements out of a nationwide investigation into the crimes of COVID-1984, but your false-virtue-signalling deception is about to be exposed.
Imagine, if you will, a Met investigation that was designed to fail the people it purported to represent.

How do I know that it was?

Because I have 1st hand knowledge of the facts and the evidence required to prosecute all those responsible in a criminal court.
I wonder what's caused it? Has his PCP crashed and burned?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm fairly confident that PCP v 2.0 crashed and burned some time ago and O'Bonkers just doesn't want to admit it.

I'd bet quite a few Re that it failed for exactly the same reason as v1.0 and v1.1... It was inadmissible hearsay from anti-vax nutters that didn't even come close to stating a case. All the more surprising that would be considering it had been given the thumbs-up by a leading crown prosecutor in three jurisdictions.
Because I have 1st hand knowledge of the facts and the evidence required to prosecute all those responsible in a criminal court.
I'm guessing his idea of "first hand knowledge" is about as well founded as his idea of "prima facie" and he thinks it means "read on the internet".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Fancy seeing a comedy gig this Saturday or Sunday in Birmingham or Nottingham?
OK, great. That'll be £20 please.

Who are the acts? Aside from MoB being MC, it's a secret.
Where are the venues? It's a secret.

Is there a Disco after? Yes.
Who is the DJ? Mark Devlin.

https://www.thebernician.net/speakeasy- ... -stand-up/
Last edited by hucknallred on Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Not only are the 'comics' secret there's going to be special guest headline act who's doubly secret.

Still no update on PCP v2.0 seven weeks after he declared that there were only 14 any day nows to go. The silence is as deafening as it is suspicious. I think we're well past the six months mark since he claimed to have filed the papers.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Whilst I can’t tell you who is on the first bill because almost everywhere they perform, agents of the state descend to attempt to ruin their sets with bogus allegations of ‘fascist’, ‘nazi’ and ‘hate speech’, when that couldn’t be further from the truth
Oooh! Jim Davidson? Roy 'Chubby' Brown? Jimmy Carr? Or nobody you've ever heard of? Place your bets.

Just a reminder that on or around 23 March, Waugh was saying that:
In the meantime, since most people in this country are at least trying to resume their lives as they were before [including the bailiffs], we will be resuming the TGBMS Class Action against the Chief Land Registrar, demanding that 11.2 million registered fraudulent mortgages are cancelled.

For the purposes of which I will soon present a webinar on the UCT Lien Process, which continues to stop illegal mortgage possession claims in their tracks, often without going anywhere near a court.

Watch this space for further details about how you can secure your place on the webinar, which will be held before the end of this month, with a limited number of places available.

You will also see a sudden surge in the feed of new and old posts from the Banking Crimes, Historical and Critical Thinking categories,
No sign of any of that happening, and I think we can be pretty certain that the court has told him where to stick his PCP.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:06 pm No sign of any of that happening, and I think we can be pretty certain that the court has told him where to stick his PCP.
Almost certainly but the question is why he hasn't admitted it. My money is still on it being thrown out for exactly the same reason as the last one in that it was just inadmissible crap he found on the internet. He's going to have quite some explaining to do, given that it was supposedly run past a top barrister and a crown prosecutor in three jurisdictions, and it's going to be awkward admitting he failed to learn from PCP v1.1's failure.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I think I've heard O'Bonker's opening gag before:

"A priest, a rabbi and an iman walk into a bar. And I told them to **** right off."
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

the question is why he hasn't admitted it

He's going to have quite some explaining to do
If you go back to the TGBMS 'class action', it just ran into the sand and he left it hanging. No explanation. You do wonder what the reaction of anyone who'd actually signed up to take part and thought they were going to get a free house was.

In that instance, luck was with him, as he had the covid bandwagon to jump on and use as a smokescreen. However, the increased exposure that got him must be a bit of a double edged sword when it comes to trying to maintain his credibility in the face of the PCP's complete failure.

The comedy club thing is obviously him trying to pull the distract 'em and move on tactic again, but I can't see it working. I also wonder how his support for Putin plays with his audience - I suspect that the new agey anti-vaxx/5G crowd tend to root for Team Ukraine.

It would be interesting to know what the 'churn' is like with his supporters. Do they fall away in disappointment after a while to be replaced by new people who've only just discovered him?

However, as he is careful to avoid any meaningful public engagement where criticism might arise (with the exception of Twitter?), we can only guess at how much reputational damage he's suffered from the PCP saga.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:54 am
the question is why he hasn't admitted it

He's going to have quite some explaining to do
If you go back to the TGBMS 'class action', it just ran into the sand and he left it hanging. No explanation. You do wonder what the reaction of anyone who'd actually signed up to take part and thought they were going to get a free house was.

In that instance, luck was with him, as he had the covid bandwagon to jump on and use as a smokescreen. However, the increased exposure that got him must be a bit of a double edged sword when it comes to trying to maintain his credibility in the face of the PCP's complete failure.

The comedy club thing is obviously him trying to pull the distract 'em and move on tactic again, but I can't see it working. I also wonder how his support for Putin plays with his audience - I suspect that the new agey anti-vaxx/5G crowd tend to root for Team Ukraine.

It would be interesting to know what the 'churn' is like with his supporters. Do they fall away in disappointment after a while to be replaced by new people who've only just discovered him?

However, as he is careful to avoid any meaningful public engagement where criticism might arise (with the exception of Twitter?), we can only guess at how much reputational damage he's suffered from the PCP saga.
Not in my experience. Those that espouse anti-vaxx, 5G etc. are much more likely to see Ukraine as another conspiracy with a compliant 'main stream' and social media spreading pro-Ukrainian propaganda and shutting down debate. There is an obvious political basis for this (which I will avoid here) but the determined CT-ist also see Ukraine as the 'next thing' after the pandemic. Only yesterday I saw Ukraine described as "the new Covid" because"you can't say anything bad about Ukraine or anything good about Russia".
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Case kicked out again.
The Bernician
1h
PCP Update | Another dodgy judge, after 4 months of sitting on the Midazolam Murders papers, has issued the following decision:
"I have considered the application and I have decided not to consider it."
Deciding the outcome by not considering it is called #ObstructionofJustice.
He's also posted about how successful his standup gig was, mentioning it was the first time he's worked since 2007.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"I have considered the application and I have decided not to consider it."

Translation: "I looked at the steaming heap of word-droppings which you filed with this court; and I realized that I have much better things to do than waste my time trying to explain the details to you, which would be like talking to a brick wall."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:16 pm "I have considered the application and I have decided not to consider it."

Translation: "I looked at the steaming heap of word-droppings which you filed with this court; and I realized that I have much better things to do than waste my time trying to explain the details to you, which would be like talking to a brick wall."
I suspect that's pretty much exactly what it said albeit in slightly more judge-like language. It's a shame we'll probably never get to see the actual ruling which would either be a massive stick to beat him with, hysterically funny or both.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Waugh just can't help lying, can he?

This is what he says about his comedy club.
three of the best ‘cancelled comics’ that money can’t buy anywhere else – because they have been blacklisted,
The comedians in question are Steve Hughes, Craig Campbell and Tania Edwards.

Here's Hughes' list of upcoming dates:

https://www.chortle.co.uk/comics/s/521/steve_hughes

Craig Campbell's website tells us that:
Those smiley guys at Channel 4 decided to record one of my shows and release it on Amazon Prime.
https://www.craigcampbell.info/
Tania Edwards is an award-winning stand-up comedian and writer. She is a member of The Cutting Edge Team at The Comedy Store. Credits include Stand Up For The Week, Twit of the Year (Channel 4), Mock the Week, Après Ski (BBC2), and The Unbelievable Truth (Radio 4). She was a panellist on The Blame Game (BBC1 Northern Ireland), and a frequent guest on Radio 4’s Comedy Club. She recently supported Katherine Ryan on her sell out tour.
https://www.taniaedwardscomedy.com/
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:09 pm Waugh just can't help lying, can he?

This is what he says about his comedy club.
three of the best ‘cancelled comics’ that money can’t buy anywhere else – because they have been blacklisted,
The comedians in question are Steve Hughes, Craig Campbell and Tania Edwards.
Campbell is a full on Covid denying anti-vaxxer. He did say on Twitter that he was there though.
The venue looks tiny though, probably holds 20. I can't help thinking bullshit too & he just said he was there.
No photos or video of the acts are to be seen.
Tania Edwards is a little less active on Twitter, no mention from her. Hughes is not on there.

He's also put up some fake reviews on his site.

https://www.speakeasycomedy.org/
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Update time.

Taking a corrupt judge to another court, if that fails it's Grand Jury time, followed by lashings of liens.

Some updates on the comedy.
Also a spat with Simon Goldberg, who hasn't been on the Q radar for a while.

https://www.thebernician.net/four-more- ... struction/