Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by longdog »

So he tried to get a judge to issue arrest warrants against people he couldn't name... Holy fuck that's dumb. Now he's talking about bringing obstruction charges against a judge when they have judicial immunity... Which is just as dumb.

I don't think that there can be any doubt that his 'top barrister' and 'Senior Crown Prosecutor' are nothing but figments of his imagination. Even I, as a barrack room lawyer, wouldn't 'sign off' on that sort of nonsense. The idea that a real lawyer would do so is beyond vanishingly unlikely.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

At least here in the U.S., there is unfortunately no shortage of "real lawyers" who would " 'sign off' on that sort of nonsense". And worse.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

If the establishment delays, perverts or obstructs justice one more time in the event we are forced to do so, we will convene a real Common Law Grand Jury – not the legally toothless one that people have misplaced their faith in – and our barrister will seek on our behalf the just outcome that has been denied us for the last eighteen months, which will be enforced by the order of a Justice of the Peace.
Oooh! Little side swipe at HHJ Smith there. Seeing as how we don't have Grand Juries in the UK, I wonder what advice his 'barrister' has given him as to how a Play Court will get a JotP to make an order?

Or is he planning to create his own judiciary?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I can't even bring myself to read the posts about this man anymore.

He is so deluded and detached from reality, he needs some serious therapy.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

longdog

Post by longdog »

From Twitter....
Did you know that all of those doctors refused to submit witness statement into the Midazolam Murders case?

The reason? They didn't say.

Whatever it is it can't be good, so stop giving them credit that simply isn't due, next time they seek your attention and plaudits.
Did you know that every so-called 'heroic doctor fighting on the front line' who filed a witness statement in Sexton's case, withdrew them as soon as COVID-1984 ended, so that they could go back to their cushy, unscrupulous careers prescribing killer drugs for Big Pharma?
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that the reason the 'doctors' declined to provide witness statements is because they don't exist or they're not really doctors.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:03 pm From Twitter....
Did you know that all of those doctors refused to submit witness statement into the Midazolam Murders case?

The reason? They didn't say.

Whatever it is it can't be good, so stop giving them credit that simply isn't due, next time they seek your attention and plaudits.
Did you know that every so-called 'heroic doctor fighting on the front line' who filed a witness statement in Sexton's case, withdrew them as soon as COVID-1984 ended, so that they could go back to their cushy, unscrupulous careers prescribing killer drugs for Big Pharma?
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that the reason the 'doctors' declined to provide witness statements is because they don't exist or they're not really doctors.
They could be Doctors of Chiropractic, of Naturopathy, or of something else totally unfitted to make medical judgments; or they could get their M.D. from an offshore diploma mill.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

According to a post on Facebook O'B's fellow UCT "diplomat" Trapman has just been slapped with a possession order for the Albion Sovereign Community Trust Diplomatic Mission. Or 'his house' if you are not delusional.

But he's not bothered of course...
...after two years with a perfected lien they have just issued court repossesion [sic] orders. Not fazed at all as there is a perfectly good process to do to remind them they are fucked!

No one need worry about all the fancy threats. They are all null and void, so follow my updates as they occur
Yeah mate... It's definitely them that's 'fucked' innit? I'm sure they are absolutely shitting themselves at the thought of you deploying this "perfectly good process" that you've inexplicably not used so far. Tis but a scratch eh? Keep racking up them WINS!!! worthy adversary.

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

the Albion Sovereign Community Trust Diplomatic Mission.
Background and pictures...

https://www.albionsct.com/

Despite the fact that:
It is an autonomous, self-governing community of sovereign men and women made up of private families and individuals, working towards the emancipation of humanity and the planet, intent on living free, self determined and separate from any jurisdiction presently intent in holding all under it, in life bondage within their debt driven society.

As a protective and vital umbrella trust under which any and all who are drawn to seek such protection from these authoritarian entities, it offers shelter.
It supports Putin:
This day is of huge importance to the world. It is the day that the USSR in 1945, became the major force that defeated Nazi Germany. Today we stand by Russia in its moves to re-establish the sovereignty of a great country against the world elites trying to impose their own fascistic tendencies on us all
And despite the fact that they celebrate the USSR's victory over the Nazis, they're quite happy to peddle anti-Semitic tropes.
How we finally take out the Rothschild cartel Banksters
I have to say the Putin thing still puzzles me. Is it just knee jerk contrarianism, or is someone paying the piper?
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:07 pm I have to say the Putin thing still puzzles me. Is it just knee jerk contrarianism, or is someone paying the piper?
I think it's just edge-lordism. A particularly brainless form of controversialism.

They think it makes them look edgy rather than as dumb as a bag of rocks.

I like this bit regarding their craptocurrency....
Many might wonder how that is possible without retribution from the banksters.
OK... I'll buy it... Why?
Well when, as UCT holds, you have an internationally recognised Treaty acknowledging your existence as an autonomous micro/indigenous/anarcho nation, then having your own financial system, devoid of interference from any external authority - that gives you the freedom of untouchability.
Hmmm... I'm more inclined to think it's because the 'banksters' don't give a shit the same as everybody else. But what would I know? I don't lead my own micronation of one.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:12 pmAccording to a post on Facebook O'B's fellow UCT "diplomat" Trapman has just been slapped with a possession order for the Albion Sovereign Community Trust Diplomatic Mission. Or 'his house' if you are not delusional.
Do you have a link for the source, or name if it's a Group that can't be linked?
Ta.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Lots of videos from his comedy performances being posted on Waugh's website, but a conspicuous lack of any updates on the PCP etc. My money is on him drawing an line under it and moving on, as they say.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 12:39 pm Lots of videos from his comedy performances being posted on Waugh's website, but a conspicuous lack of any updates on the PCP etc. My money is on him drawing an line under it and moving on, as they say.
Going on previous form he'll kick than can down the road again. He usually posts the setbacks around a month apart with a final:
O'Bonkers wrote:We'll use a Grand Jury instead.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

My money is on him drawing an line under it and moving on, as they say.
Oh dear. I lost my money!

TGBMS Class Action & Midazolam Murders PCP Move Forward

https://www.thebernician.net/tgbms-clas ... e-forward/
What, you thought I’d spent the last fifteen years spinning an elaborate rouse to relaunch my stand-up comedy career?

If you did, you either have no clue whose words you are reading, or you’re simply not paying enough attention to the copious details of the actual nature of my character, which are well documented on these pages.
There's a long explanation of how the TGBMS stuff is going to be revived because of an intervention by one Dave Laity at Lloyds' shareholders' meeting. It's worth following the link given in the text, as it paints a rather less dramatic picture than Waugh makes out.

We even get a call back to the Ashquorn House affair.

And if the golden oldies weren't enough, there's news on the 'Midazolam Murders' front.
...we will lay a new set of charges against 49 [and still counting] defendants during the next week or so, in a different Magistrates Court to the one which has now railroaded three attempts to have the Midazolam Murders case listed for trial by jury.

This week, we will incorporate into our Statement of Case the recently received additional testimony of eye witnesses to the murder of their loved ones, each of whom has documentary evidence which proves every aspect of the equally harrowing crimes alleged.

Which are sufficiently similar in nature to the evidence already submitted in the previous applications before the courts to amply illuminate the disgraceful nature of the obstructions placed in the way of the natural course of justice
M'learned friend hucknallred has a better track record on prediction than me.
We will therefore initially present the evidence before a Grand Jury, seeking an indictment against all the accused, which we will then present to a Justice of the Peace for execution.

Provided our barrister signs off on the new evidence and summaries we are about to present him, the Grand Jury will be reconvened and the case will be presented at the earliest opportunity.

In the likely event the indictment is issued and executed by a Justice of the peace, the police and the courts will have no choice but to carry out it’s explicit instructions, or be held liable for obstruction of justice.

During the process of which we will bypass the rigged courts system by beginning proceedings in a domain beyond the reach of judge, monarch or government, where the Grand Jury will always reside.
As noted previously, the status of the 'Justice of the Peace' is ambiguous. Real or Play Court? And would it be too cruel to suggest that the 'domain beyond the reach of judge, monarch or government, where the Grand Jury will always reside' is the inside of Waugh's head?
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:31 pm And would it be too cruel to suggest that the 'domain beyond the reach of judge, monarch or government, where the Grand Jury will always reside' is the inside of Waugh's head?
I think it's the only logical conclusion as that's obviously where the "barrister" who supposedly signed off on the previous attempts lives. Even though we've never seen any of the documents he has submitted or the 'get stuffed' notices from the court we can deduce it from what O'B has said. It's elementary dear Uskglass. No barrister that exists in the real world is ever going to 'sign off' on a request for an arrest warrant against person or persons unknown no matter how prima or facie the evidence.

Same goes for the "Leading crown prosecutor in three jurisdictions" or whatever the hell that other flight of fantasy was.

I do wonder if O'Bonkers knows damn well that his 'grand jury indictment' is utterly worthless and will be laughed out of court so fast it'll experience relativistic effects. I'm far from convinced he's insane, stupid or drug addled enough to believe that and far more inclined to believe it's purely for the continued attention of his ever dwindling fan base.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Provided our barrister signs off on the new evidence and summaries we are about to present him, the Grand Jury will be reconvened and the case will be presented at the earliest opportunity.
Seeing as how Grand Juries aren't a thing in the UK legal system, so presumably he must be referring to some sort of Play Court, why the hell would a barrister's imprimatur be needed? What sort of barrister (aside from Rowley Birkin QC) would even be considering joining in the game? And how pig ignorant and slow witted would Waugh's acolytes need to be not to ask those questions?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Since he's back on his void mortgage kick, I happened to find yet another case where the mortgage truly was fraudulent but the court still declined to give the claimant a free house ..

https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Ch/2019/475.html
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Dumb question perhaps but what exactly is a midazolam murder in this context?
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

Juisarian wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:49 am Dumb question perhaps but what exactly is a midazolam murder in this context?

Is it a TV detective series set in the fictional county of Midazolam?