Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by longdog »

On a very closely related topic...

You gotta love energy companies for their "computer says no" attitude.
After explaining that they owned the property and nobody of that name lived there, the bailiffs apologised for the mistake and gave Rachael and her partner a customer service number to correct the error. However, despite "hours" on the phone, because the couple did not have an account with SSE, operators would not discuss the account with them, Rachael said.
But then I can't help but feel she needs to stop believing "pub facts" like it being illegal to open mail that doesn't have your name on but the address is yours. It's not illegal and it's in your interests to do so, particularly if you get more than one of them.
Rachael said: "I just felt sick knowing that somebody had broken into our home and installed a meter, without our knowledge. Because the letters had somebody else's name on, I couldn't legally open them to know anything and the warrant obtained wasn't even for us."
https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hu ... gy-7259445
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Unless it's a suspected fraud or an emergency, before a company gets a utility warrant they have to send a notice to the occupier warning them of the application and giving them a right to ask for a court hearing. If EWE had done that the warrant would have been held off until the hearing. Either he's ignored the notice (pretty likely) or the company has grounds to suspect fraud and the court has granted the warrant without notice to prevent tipping-off.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

If you read between all the Coronation Oath Frauds and other gibberish, it appears that EWE is claiming that the gas supply was disconnected internally. It's not clear what British Gas are pursuing him for, it may only be standing charges if the supply wasn't formally disconnected. I think his position if stated sensibly is that he shouldn't have to pay anything if he's not able to use any gas. Make of it what you can, this is before he moved in ..
The Landlord took possession and used the Vacant Period for a Gas Cooker Removal + Use Prohibition Notice on the
Obsolete Boiler + Gas Pipe Seal by Qualified Plumbers. British Gas received a Death Notice and Supply Termination Notices. They used a Gas Account Liability Transfer Fraud and Payment Demand Frauds by sending Gas Supply Invoices to ‘The Occupier’.
And after ..
British Gas used a Supply Pretence Fraud + Contract Pretence Fraud for a Standing Charge Fraud and Enforcement Harassment Frauds
longdog

Post by longdog »

They used a Gas Account Liability Transfer Fraud and Payment Demand Frauds by sending Gas Supply Invoices to ‘The Occupier'
Presumably it never occurred to him to respond by saying who he was and why he didn't think he was liable hence the plural in "Invoices to the occupier". Or... If I were a cynical man, which I am, I might think he was just looking for another pointless and ridiculous case to add to his 'proofs'.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

My suspicion is that he got put on deemed contract at some point, which is what the energy companies can use to prevent you just not signing up with any supplier and getting utilities for free. Bills for a DC are quite likely to be addressed to 'The Occupier', for obvious reasons. You're normally put on a DC from the previous occupier's provider when you move in, until you contact them to sign up.

I can imagine that if EWE's communication with energy suppliers is as coherent as his legal casework, that he may have ended up on a Occupier DC because they've not been able to make head not tail of what's going on with his flat.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:12 pm I can imagine that if EWE's communication with energy suppliers is as coherent as his legal casework, that he may have ended up on a Occupier DC because they've not been able to make head not tail of what's going on with his flat.
That was one obvious possibility I hadn't considered. A rookie mistake on my part.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

EWE has directly accused Boris Johnson of attempted murder. There is probably a case to answer :snicker:

Such a shame that his Attorney General let his General Civil Restraint Order lapse in February despite a direction in a High Court action for immediate contempt hearings last November.

I'm going to order some popcorn.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:05 pm EWE has directly accused Boris Johnson of attempted murder. There is probably a case to answer :snicker:

Such a shame that his Attorney General let his General Civil Restraint Order lapse in February despite a direction in a High Court action for immediate contempt hearings last November.

I'm going to order some popcorn.
A spokesman for No10 said it was aware that Bozza was probably a murderer but it couldn't do anything until it was officially aware of a specific allegation.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

EWE has directly accused Boris Johnson of attempted murder.
With all due respect to m'learned friend Mr Dog, I submit that the the government's response is more likely to have been that Mr Johnson did attempt a murder, but only in a very limited and specific way.
longdog

Post by longdog »

...at a 'work event'.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Eddie must be typing away frantically at the moment claiming credit on behalf of the Coronation Oath Enforcement Authority for getting so many Ministerial Fraud Proof Resignation Cover Up Attempt Fraud Proofs.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:00 am Eddie must be typing away frantically at the moment claiming credit on behalf of the Coronation Oath Enforcement Authority for getting so many Ministerial Fraud Proof Resignation Cover Up Attempt Fraud Proofs.
I wonder if that puts an end to his prosecution of BoJo for attempted murder.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:41 am I wonder if that puts an end to his prosecution of BoJo for attempted murder.
Oh how charmingly naive you sweet, innocent child :mrgreen:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It would not surprise me in the least if EWE believed that the current kerfuffle in Westminster was all down to him.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:20 pm It would not surprise me in the least if EWE believed that the current kerfuffle in Westminster was all down to him.
I'm sure he thinks it was all down to him and him alone. And Princess Neelu will think it's all down to her and her alone and Mikey O'Bonkers will no doubt claim all the credit as well.

I suppose it's inevitable. The loons send their green-crayon gibberish to all and sundry, some of them inevitably get sacked / die / quit / get arrested so what other reason could there be than they have caused the mighty to fall?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Mikey O'Bonkers will no doubt claim all the credit as well.
Give yourself a gold star!
Furthermore, the timing of the resignations of ex-bankers, Rishi Sunak and Savid Javid, yesterday, speaks silent volumes more revealing than mere words could ever be, given that they coincided with the initiation of criminal proceedings which have the City of London stakeholders who pull their strings locked in their sights.
More follows on the MoB thread...
longdog

Post by longdog »

Furthermore, the timing of the resignations of ex-bankers, Rishi Sunak and Savid Javid, yesterday, speaks silent volumes more revealing than mere words could ever be, given that they coincided with the initiation of criminal proceedings which have the City of London stakeholders who pull their strings locked in their sights.
It's not after 9pm on a Friday is it?

I'm not stoned / drunk / both and I really did read that? :mrgreen:
AnOwlCalledSage

Well. That took an unexpected turn. We all know that both Theresa May and Boris Johnson on separate occasions have unsuccessfully tried to murder EWE but apparently Gordon Brown killed his father in 2009.

And even more shocking is that MI5 killed 65 IRA prisoners by giving them cancer., when I presume there were easier options available.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Use the Medical Records to discover whether Prime Ministers Mrs May and Mr Johnson used the Health Dictator Control System for Kill Decisions in 2018 and 2020 against Equity Lawyer Mr Edward William Ellis
Having worked for a document management firm that handled hospital medical records I can conform that Health Dictator Control System for Kill Decisions from the prime-minister are at the back between blood test results and the picture of Barbara Windsor in a nurse's uniform.

He's getting more and more bonkers isn't he?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Anyone know what these were about, if they even exist? Unfortunately EWE describing a hearing as "fraud" doesn't really narrow it down ..
The Trial Fraud Hearings on 11th and 13th July 2022 are 2 Confidence Tests of Law Court Judges within a week of the Forced Resignation.