Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by longdog »

Given that 'fraud' often means his side lost in court I assume some sort of appeal but it's impossible to be very confident. It could just be a criminal case where the existence of the case at all is the 'fraud'.

Ignore that.

It seems to be Citizen Mr Nkrumah's ongoing criminal cases.

https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content/ ... -State.pdf
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:56 am Anyone know what these were about, if they even exist? Unfortunately EWE describing a hearing as "fraud" doesn't really narrow it down ..
The Trial Fraud Hearings on 11th and 13th July 2022 are 2 Confidence Tests of Law Court Judges within a week of the Forced Resignation.
It'll be this:
The Crown Court at Snaresbrook 13/7/22 wrote: HMCTS1876 - ADMIN WORK IN CHAMBERS FROM 14:00PM
For Mention (Defendant to Attend)
T20220043 NKRUMAH Akwasi G 01KG0410721 NELNM CPS
TO ATTEND
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

It seems that Michelle Davies has decided to unregister herself from the General Osteopathy Council. She's still showing as suspended, however, EWE has posted a rambling document (as it usual) stating that the GOsC has a monopoly on the name and he's looking for another word other than "osteopath" for Ms Davies. I wonder if it has any connection this recent news item on their website?
GOsC wrote:It is a criminal offence for people to describe themselves as an osteopath if they are not on the GOsC Register. Our Enforcement Policy Statement explains how we decide whether to take enforcement action against a person who is not on our Register.
:snicker:

However, this is well worth a giggle, and features our esteemed Equity Lawyer in a starring role!

IC ISO Determination - Michelle Davies

I'll create a longer summary for those who can't download and read it but the TL;DR version is that when they received her letter last May, they thought she'd gone mad! :haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Another fine example of "Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes".
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The Committee also considered the question of whether the Registrant
had been disadvantaged by the inability of Mr Ellis to give evidence on her
behalf. It understood that Mr Ellis was in fact banned from the Council’s
premises as a result of an unrelated incident.
The mind boggles. I'm assuming that by unrelated they mean nothing to do with the hapless Ms Davies. So what on earth was EWE doing there?
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:50 pm The mind boggles. I'm assuming that by unrelated they mean nothing to do with the hapless Ms Davies. So what on earth was EWE doing there?
My money would be on it being related to Citizen Davies but, Eddie being Eddie, nobody had a scoobie what he was going on about so they couldn't say with any certainty it was related.
AnOwlCalledSage

A new one from EWE. He is proposing that Earth is fitted with heating controls. :shrug:

As is his style, he never publishes the actual date of his appearances, but it looks like his contempt hearing is grinding on.
Contempt Directions 1 Hour Hearing in Royal Court 37 at 2 p.m. on August 2022
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

He is proposing that Earth is fitted with heating controls.
And still has time to intervene in a Parking Penalty Claim Fraud for Citizen Ms Linton! No job too big, no job too small. Still, it keeps him off the streets, as they say. Speaking of which, I note that according to his Election Fraud Claim Form, Citizen Patrick Coyle is now of no fixed abode.
longdog

Post by longdog »

You two beat me too it. That post really is brought to you by the letters W, T and F.

He's spoiling us with this latest batch of drivel. Eleven of them no less but I do wonder if any of the claim forms ever get submitted to the courts or if he's just LARPing it. If they are being submitted I can't see him being far off a CRO...
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:31 am Speaking of which, I note that according to his Election Fraud Claim Form, Citizen Patrick Coyle is now of no fixed abode.
I noticed that too but I can't for the life of me put a 'case' to the name. Would you be so kind as to jog my memory.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:54 am I noticed that too but I can't for the life of me put a 'case' to the name. Would you be so kind as to jog my memory.
Patrick Coyle is another of Neelu's former lodgers and co-conspirators. He was contacted by his ex-wife to approve a passport for his daughter and sent back a screed of EWE's crap about only approving it if there was an investigation into EWE's "fraud" allegations.

Ultimately, at the root of it all is a delinquent father who hasn't paid any child support. What a surprise, not.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

IIRC Coyle is something to Neelu, and has/had a company registered at her property that was stolen by satanist organ traffickers.

Edit - The Owl beat me to it!
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:47 pm
longdog wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:54 am I noticed that too but I can't for the life of me put a 'case' to the name. Would you be so kind as to jog my memory.
Patrick Coyle is another of Neelu's former lodgers and co-conspirators. He was contacted by his ex-wife to approve a passport for his daughter and sent back a screed of EWE's crap about only approving it if there was an investigation into EWE's "fraud" allegations.

Ultimately, at the root of it all is a delinquent father who hasn't paid any child support. What a surprise, not.
Ah... Now I remember. The child passport muppet. Thanks. :-)

And thanks to John too of course :-)
AnOwlCalledSage

It seems that the equity lawyer narrowly survived an assassination attempt in April 2022 (presumably this is the one directed by Boris Johnson that he's been wittering on about recently.)

He's also been hacked. He added some content to a word document and went to bed. 18 hours later, it was gone. :whistle: He should probably turn on auto-save.

I think the TL;DR is that he's now really ill.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:19 am It seems that the equity lawyer narrowly survived an assassination attempt in April 2022 (presumably this is the one directed by Boris Johnson that he's been wittering on about recently.)

He's also been hacked. He added some content to a word document and went to bed. 18 hours later, it was gone. :whistle: He should probably turn on auto-save.

Looks that way.
The Equity Lawyer had Concentration Difficulties and brought forward the Key Test.

<snip>

About 18 hours later he discovered All Replies had been deleted. The History + Case Circumstances raise a Computer Hacking + Records Deletion Presumption against the Secret Service and Cabinet that is subject to Rebuttal Proof
While correlation is not causation I suspect in this case it is.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

He says as much.
The Equity Lawyer has been very ill. The Previous History + Timing + issue of QB 2022 002595 Claim
Issue + Without Hearing Claim Strike Out + QB 2022 000286 Restraint Renewal Case Reference raise
Reasonable Suspicions the Severe Illness is an Infection Fraud with intent was to prevent him from
servicing the Election Integrity Tests for the Coronation Oath Enforcement Authority. He noticed a
Concentration Loss and knew something was wrong. The Concentration Loss and Gastric Illness might
have one cause or separate causes. The Concentration Loss is much reduced but he has no stamina. 1
Week Intensive Care Offer when he was in recovery was Very Suspicious. It got a Conditional
Acceptance that allowed time to get Recovery Progress Evidence + Integrity Test Report + Remedy
Proposals + Best Advice to MPs and use them for Hospital Murder Risk Warning to the Renal Team
I read that as his mental health issues compromising his ability to act in what the medical team believe to be his best interests as regard to treatment. I do feel sorry for those attempting to provide care for him.
AnOwlCalledSage

Boris Johnson really is an incompetent fool. Not content with ordering the Secret Service to log into EWE's PC and delete email responses, he also ordered a poison attack which had the Equity Lawyer hospitalised.
Prime Minister Mr Johnson use Health Dictator Powers for a Medical Murder or Crippling Incapacity Fraud against the Equity Lawyer. He knew it needed Chemical Poisons to get Concentration Interruptions, Chemical Dissipation Time and then an Infection Poison to get an Identifiable Disease + Treatment.
It does seem extreme for the PM to order the death of someone over a dispute with British Gas, but he really failed by not using those health dictator powers to finish him off whilst he was being treated in hospital.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I rather like this from EWE's latest bundle.
Does the Commissioner admit, deny or require proof that:
7.1. Top Police, Top Customs and Top Judges are the top Drug Dealers?
7.2. Top Drug Sales have Protection Frauds, that in the case of Rotherham and elsewhere, include
Child Prostitution and Everything Else?
7.3. The Top Drug Dealers needed Reliable Supplies of Chemically Traceable Drugs for Career
Sabotage Frauds against Honest Officers at Sort Notice?
7.4. The Reliable Supplies needed a Drug Production Business?
7.5. The Drug Production Business was in Sussex because the water was good for it?
I thought my misspent youth had made me familiar with most aspects of the drugs trade, but I had no idea that water quality was a factor in the quality of any recreational illicit substance. Brewing and distilling, yes, but drug production??
longdog

Post by longdog »

My two minutes of in-depth Googling would suggest that the water in Sussex is hard to very hard and fairly alkaline so it's not particularly good for growing Satan's Spinach. Being largely chalk-land it's about what you would expect, and nothing a few drops of nitric-acid wouldn't put right, but certainly not 'good'. Just adequate like almost all UK tap water. It's not called "weed" for nothing and water quality isn't really an issue unless you are full-blown hydroponic.

For pretty much everything else that involves yer actual chemistry it's irrelevant. The only time tap water should come anywhere near your witch's brew is for cooling your condenser if required. Nobody in their right mind is going to use anything other than deionised water as a solvent.

This is the bit I find slightly more odd...
The Top Drug Dealers needed Reliable Supplies of Chemically Traceable Drugs for Career Sabotage Frauds against Honest Officers at Sort Notice?
I've known a couple of dealers who were near enough to the top of the food chain to give massive discounts for bulk orders and they didn't have a clue where their produce originated. They only had the vaguest idea of who they were buying from for somewhat obvious 'security reasons'. "Traceable" is not an asset it's a liability.
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:11 am A new one from EWE. He is proposing that Earth is fitted with heating controls. :shrug:

As is his style, he never publishes the actual date of his appearances, but it looks like his contempt hearing is grinding on.
Contempt Directions 1 Hour Hearing in Royal Court 37 at 2 p.m. on August 2022

I kept an eye on the RCJ daily cause lists during August, but didn’t manage to spot this. Was it in some other “Royal Court”, or do hearings of this sort not get listed there? Or did I just miss it?