UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SpearGrass wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:45 pm On a related note, it's interesting that every time a harrassing troll gets a custodial sentence out of the sentencing guidelines (McNeill and now Bellfield) people (both supporters and critics) are surprised. People really have no idea how courts sentence, and I don't think some of them want to as it would take away something they want to say.
I was at the sentencing hearing for Sabine McNeill. I had read the sentencing guidelines for the offence, so I knew what she could potentially face. What a lay person doesn't have is access to are the pre-sentencing reports that will determine the aggravating or mitigating factors, so it is true that whilst I was hoping for the high end of the sentencing scale, I was erring on the side of thinking it would be a lower sentence because I didn't have access to what the judge had.

However, post sentence it should be quite clear why they got what they got and in Sabine McNeill's case we got a good breakdown by the Court of Appeal.

"In all the circumstances, we consider that the sentence passed on the appellant was, if anything, a lenient sentence. By no stretch of the imagination can it be described as manifestly excessive. This appeal is entirely without merit and accordingly will be dismissed."

https://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/format.c ... /1566.html
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:17 am Tom and Sue Crawford.
They seem to have faded into obscurity. I hope Betty's still OK.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

longdog wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:43 pm
Normal Wisdom wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:17 am Tom and Sue Crawford.
They seem to have faded into obscurity. I hope Betty's still OK.
You mean he didn't get his house back? :shock:
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

To hear the remaining content you either have to have an Apple device, or an annual subscription to the podcaster, or wait and get it on Spotify. There may be other options but I stopped when I found one that worked for me.
I use a free app - Pocketcast - on Android for my podcasts and all episodes are available on there for free, so no subscription required.
Edited to clarify: Episodes are available for free each week as they are released, not all at once. New episodes are released each Thursday.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I see a reference to "Neelu's Illegal Bailiff Visit 26th of September 2022" but I can't decipher what that was about, could be parking ticket, Council Tax or any number of things, including theft of protected whistleblower's home.

https://www.facebook.com/andrew.devine. ... 370958134/
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

mufc1959 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:29 pm
I use a free app - Pocketcast - on Android for my podcasts and all episodes are available on there for free, so no subscription required.
Edited to clarify: Episodes are available for free each week as they are released, not all at once. New episodes are released each Thursday.
I use an equivalent app for iOS - Overcast. Again, episodes are available weekly.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
AnOwlCalledSage

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:22 pm I would wager that the "unassuming mystery novelist" in Episode 3 'The Avengers' is El Coyote. :whistle:
If anyone would like next week's lottery numbers?

Neelu only got a mention as "and another". Not sure why. There is no legal reason not to mention her.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I listened to the latest Hoaxed podcast. Listening to Sabine McNeill I thought she sounded rabid. She's living proof that intelligent people can go down the rabbit hole with conspiracy theories.

I'm a bit disappointed that William Ramsey, an American podcaster who once spoke to EC about the Hampstead Hoax recently interviewed Jon Wedger or as YouTuber Gerty Rood calls him The Wedgemonster.
Still someone who hasn't known the Wedgehog of yore might get sucked in by him. The Wedgehog isn't important enough for his own thread though he is sort of Quatloos worthy as he calls folk who ask him to account for money donated to his Foundation trolls or satanic trolls. Last I heard the Foundation wasn't registered with the Charities Commission.

Still better wrap up as I'm straying away from Nutty Neelu.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:29 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:22 pm I would wager that the "unassuming mystery novelist" in Episode 3 'The Avengers' is El Coyote. :whistle:

Neelu only got a mention as "and another". Not sure why. There is no legal reason not to mention her.
About the lottery numbers, yes please Owl.
rosy

Post by rosy »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:29 pm

Possibly they didn't want to give her the publicity? Her voice is one of the episodes, though. I've found the episodes so far give a good overview of how the hoax started and developed. And El Coyote definitely comes across as a hero.
AnOwlCalledSage

rosy wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:42 pm Possibly they didn't want to give her the publicity?
I suspect it's because as of yet, she's not been directly charged with anything. Why complicate the legal clearances unnecessarily? If I was making the programme, there are a lot more names that would have been revealed.

But this is why I'm not a radio producer (and I did apply for a job at the BBC as one in 1989!)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Neelu expecting the eviction on Wed 19th Oct, and asking people to phone the police ..
the crime number that people need to quote is CAD 3206 of the 26th of September 2022 and people need to phone the police on Wednesday the 19th of October yeah or 9 A.M to make sure maybe 8 am to give them an hour to turn up and and tell them that a home is being stolen
13 minutes in ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM5DNvXRUaM

Somewhere in her Facebook ramblings she refers to £40K legals costs being claimed. Sounds like there won't be much equity left from her second eviction either.
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:33 am Somewhere in her Facebook ramblings she refers to £40K legals costs being claimed. Sounds like there won't be much equity left from her second eviction either.
I think the difference here is that she doesn't own the place, so apart from being homeless she has no skin in the game financially. They'll just take it out of the estate.

Did laugh that she's called it theft of a "MUM & BABY MEMORIAL HOME" in a previous post.

I wonder if Google know about her second channel? I thought they had rules about suspended accounts trying to get around a ban.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:27 am Did laugh that she's called it theft of a "MUM & BABY MEMORIAL HOME" in a previous post.
Her repeated playing of the victim card over the death of her niece is so tasteless and ghoulish it's breathtaking.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:27 am I think the difference here is that she doesn't own the place, so apart from being homeless she has no skin in the game financially. They'll just take it out of the estate.
Isn't she expecting to be a beneficiary of the estate?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

By the way, when or or how does an aunt stop being an aunt?
UK Banks have been reported to Police in CAD 3206 26 SEPT 2022 by me, Neelu Berry, ex-aunt of Rishi Sunak
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:16 pm Isn't she expecting to be a beneficiary of the estate?
I think she is named as a beneficiary and her and Equity Lawyer Eddie were named as executors. If I recall correctly the validity of the will is, to sat the least, questionable as it requires beneficiaries to sign up to The Princess and Eddie's delusional 'Lord Bishops' everything is a fraud nonsense. EWE being the person who wrote it and him and Neelu being the ones who decide if the other beneficiaries have complied adequately. Which of course they won't.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:24 pm By the way, when or or how does an aunt stop being an aunt?
UK Banks have been reported to Police in CAD 3206 26 SEPT 2022 by me, Neelu Berry, ex-aunt of Rishi Sunak
That's a very good question. If you are an aunt or uncle by marriage do you stop being one on divorce?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

By the way, when or or how does an aunt stop being an aunt?
[/quote]

That's a very good question. If you are an aunt or uncle by marriage do you stop being one on divorce?
[/quote]

Legally, I believe that you do stop being one, because your aunt/uncle no longer has that spouse. However, when Dad's younger brother divorced the mother of their five children, I told "Aunt Janet" that "you divorced my uncle; but you are still the mother of five of my first cousins, and you did not divorce me. That makes you, still, my aunt."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

Yeah. That would be my attitude. As far as I'm concerned my cousins' mother and father are my aunt and uncle whether they are married, divorced, never married or a salt beef sandwich.