Yet another superseding indictment for the fab four

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Danny just keeps finking and finking an finking.

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/rileytherat.pdf
Demo.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Funny stuff.

Five, count 'em, FIVE visits with the ebil feds to spill the beans in the hope of saving his sorry ass and he failed.

Close enough for TP work.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

. wrote:Funny stuff.

Five, count 'em, FIVE visits with the ebil feds to spill the beans in the hope of saving his sorry ass and he failed.

Close enough for TP work.
I suspect that the proffer sessions did not result in a plea offer that Dogwalker found to be acceptable. He was probably hoping for some ridiculously low sentence recomendation, but instead got an offer that was reasonable under the sentencing guidelines.

Dogwalker may not be a crazy as he seems. :? He was clearly trying to save his @ss at the expense of his co-defendants.

The real down side for him now is that he is now facing a staggering amount of time in prison AND will be know as a rat while he is in jail. It is going to be a long 30 years for him. :| He still has a chance to save a few remnants of his tail by agreeing to the plea offer. I suspect that the AUSA in the case will still give him the same deal that was offered earlier, but will still require that he agree to testify. Better to spend 7 years (or whatever was the offer) than 30 years in prison, being known as a rat.

BTW, these prison terms are merely WAGs based upon a very casual reading of the indictments and the discussion from those more knowledgeable than me. For all I know, the offer was 30 years and Dogwalker is facing 120 years.
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:The real down side for him now is that he is now facing a staggering amount of time in prison AND will be know as a rat while he is in jail. It is going to be a long 30 years for him. :| He still has a chance to save a few remnants of his tail by agreeing to the plea offer. I suspect that the AUSA in the case will still give him the same deal that was offered earlier, but will still require that he agree to testify. Better to spend 7 years (or whatever was the offer) than 30 years in prison, being known as a rat.

BTW, these prison terms are merely WAGs based upon a very casual reading of the indictments and the discussion from those more knowledgeable than me. For all I know, the offer was 30 years and Dogwalker is facing 120 years.
My guess, based on the court docs, is that Danny was offered 30 years for pleading guilty to one of the destructive devices charges. I don't think anything like 7 years was on the table.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

TICK! TICK! TICK!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

LPC wrote:
VanMeters Revenge wrote:This was a little girl. But she died a horrible death thanks to the US GOVERNMENT!
And you think Ed Brown should have been killed the same way?
Obviously. Nothing more powerful than having martyrs for your cause.

After all, that line of reasoning plays well in Basra.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros