Sam Kennedy?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Sam Kennedy?

Post by Demosthenes »

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/ind ... listenlive

Hello Folks,

Facing a long sentence or a sentencing hearing? Ordered to report? Ordered to hire an a-turn-on-me? Ordered to pay a fine? Coerced into signing an appearance bond by evil deluded men? Willing to accept "Only 18 months" because you have agreed to cower in your own fear like a cornered mouse? NEVER AGAIN. End it NOW. Take back control. Leave the Babylonians behind. Recapture YOUR authority. End your
fear of the unknown. Never sign another PR bond. Never unwillingly hire another a-turn-on-me. Never again agree by your ignorance to be an actor in a play designed to steal your property and secure your allegiance to pagan gods. Know exactly how to part the Red Sea when standing in the iron yoke surrounded by a room full of actors and their false dieties and the symbols of enslavement they would have your worship before. Tonight I bring the staff of Moses to all those who would be worthy of the power. Tonight we abandon enslavement.

The telephone for your serious questions germane to freedom during the program is:

1 (800) 313-9443.

Time permitting, we will also present a solution for settling most
private disputes to YOUR satisfaction mano a mano when a dishonorable party to a private contract threatens to sic his a-turn-on-me dogs on your commercial interests. This is the settlement that makes them choke on their own greed.

Please join me as we begin the SECOND EXODUS, tonight (Sunday January 20), 9 PM EST on TAKE NO PRISONERS at the Republic Broadcasting Network
(http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/ind ... listenlive). When the program is over, you will know what to do and the choice wlll be yours as to whether you wish to talk the talk or walk the walk.

And that includes you, Wesley Snipes and Eddie Kahn.

If you have no objection, would you kindly forward this email to your list?

God bless,
Sam Kennedy
Demo.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Authentic frontier gibberish (tm):
Dr. Sam Kennedy, author of the Instant Criminal Complaint, is known around the world for his creative court-stopping solutions to personal tragedy. Having taught thousands of men and women to settle their cases honorably, pay the bill, and use proof of claim, Sam reveals the intricacies of cutting-edge law merchant remedies in “Take No Prisoners” every Sunday night at 8 PM CST. Whether you’re warehoused as a political prisoner or on the fast track to a debtor’s nightmare, or simply want to know more about converting liability to 3rd party defendants using the Beneficiaries-in-Common payment method, Sam may have the tonic for what’s ailing you. A semi-retired doctor who treats pain disorders, Sam served as a journalist and professional writer for many years. Especially if you’re in the battle of your life, tune in “Take No Prisoners” every Sunday night.
From http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/ind ... d=programs. First he gets you to follow his instructions, and then he seeks to treat you for the resulting "pain disorder". One-stop shopping.

And more:
As many of you may have heard by now, Sam's 5 day Law Merchants Leadership Conference on the BIC (Beneficiaries-in-Common) payment method was an eye-opener. Even though I assist Sam as a volunteer, I was shocked at the scope of the material and the depth of presentation. I had no idea what we were in for. It was a virtual roadmap of resources to address every kind of situation, criminal cases, foreclosures, reopening cases, short deadlines, rescinding appearance bonds, redrafting contracts with statute staples, prison situations, monetization strategies, liquidation and setoff through the bankruptcy court. When we were done, it was apparent to everyone that we had been trying for years to fly a 747 with training equivalent to a correspondence course.
How much more do you need to know?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

I'm surprised he is not teaching at Harvard Law with that resume.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Strange that none of the people that have gotten their cases dismissed or cleared debts using his methods have had the time to share the stage with him.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Could it be that they are too busy serving their jail terms, contempt citations, or still awaiting trial after following Dr Sam's sure fire advice??????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I've got a nickel that says the good doctor is a chiropractor, which I personally consider most to be just a step below witch docktors. For some reason chiropractic is the prefferred method of healing of the "our law is better than case law" crowd.

(with apologies to any DrCs out there who actually terat limited back pain and don't try to tell us that an adjustment can prevent cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure and red headed children)
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Gregg wrote:I've got a nickel that says the good doctor is a chiropractor, which I personally consider most to be just a step below witch docktors. For some reason chiropractic is the prefferred method of healing of the "our law is better than case law" crowd.
Pish posh, my good man - you're being far too generous.

I rate it somewhere between "creation science" and "performance art".
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

wserra wrote:Authentic frontier gibberish (tm)
I am so glad my children were present to hear it.

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Gregg wrote: red headed children)
:twisted:
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Winston Shrout, Sam Kennedy and Sam Davis. Following in the footsteps of Barton Buhtz. Most onlookers are still trying to figure out where it's worked. Big money for seminars that provide no remedy.