Probable continuance of the Fab Four Brown Supports Trial

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Probable continuance of the Fab Four Brown Supports Trial

Post by Dezcad »

The trial, currently scheduled for January 28, 2008, for the Fab Four appears to be poised for a continuance.

Given the newest superseding indictment, two of the defendants have filed motions for continuance and the AUSA has consented to those motions in a reply filed today.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Think maybe they're reconsidering pleading out?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

grixit wrote:Think maybe they're reconsidering pleading out?
If they had half a brain, they would.

*snicker*

*chortle*

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHA!!! HAHAH!!!

Okay, now that I've got that out of my system...
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Oh dear is right. This guy appears to be so far gone, he's in orbit -- around Neptune, maybe.

I am not keeping up. Has the court ordered any sort of evaluation of this one?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Doktor Avalanche

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
BANKRUPT LEGAL FICTION DISTRICT COURT
A/K/A ALTER EGO OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
Wow...just wow.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Multiple choice.

Robert Wolffe needs:

A. A good lawyer.

B. A psychiatric evaluation.

C. Haloperidol.

D. All of the above.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gene, I’ll take all of the above for $500.

Somehow, I don’t think brother Wolffe is going to be going home any time in the near, foreseeable, or like any, future.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Famspear wrote:Multiple choice.

Robert Wolffe needs:

A. A good lawyer.

C. Haloperidol.

D. All of the above.
C should be Thorizine. Or maybe just a micky finn.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

grixit wrote:
Famspear wrote:Multiple choice.

Robert Wolffe needs:

A. A good lawyer.

C. Haloperidol.

D. All of the above.
C should be Thorizine. Or maybe just a micky finn.
Not even needed, just supply two bottles of Wild Irish Rose every day, sit back and watch.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

To me, the most interesting statement was not about the law or the conspiracies, but about himself:
I am not an expert in the law however I do know right from
wrong.
And he got that one only half right.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Doktor Avalanche

CaptainKickback wrote:He must really be angling for that innocent by reason of insanity defense.
He's got my endorsement although I wouldn't go as far as to say he's innocent.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Oddly enough, some of that seems familiar.

Clearly, he is not clever enough to have drawn those from memory verbatim.

Anyone have any insight on the "House of Israel" allegedly in Jacksonville, Texas?

That's tomato country. Way past my jurisdiction.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Anyone have any insight on the "House of Israel" allegedly in Jacksonville, Texas?
Christendome Dental Clinic is there.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

webhick wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:Anyone have any insight on the "House of Israel" allegedly in Jacksonville, Texas?
One quick poke with the cattle prod for you. :wink:

Seriously, I think this is mostly a cut and paste from somewhere - and I have a sense that it's really old.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
webhick wrote:
Don't threaten me with a good time :)
Judge Roy Bean wrote:Seriously, I think this is mostly a cut and paste from somewhere - and I have a sense that it's really old.
I did find another thing. It's on page 13 (case #48 from 1985, Citation 768 f.2d 726):
Plaintiff sued for damages under 42 U.S.C. § 1983 for violation of civil rights while in Texas prison. Case was tried to a
jury with a U.S. magistrate presiding despite defendant’s objection and demand for Article III Judge.
I have no way of knowing if it's the same thing or not.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Assuming that all the federal judges are essentially the same (appointed by the president and confirmed by the senate) I have to ask, does he admit that there are any judges that meet his qualifications? Perhaps he wants to be tried by one of those make believe courts that some of these groups set up.

If you look close though, there is a little freudian slip in his pleading, brought on by lack of grammar skills
Upon evidencing the essential facts and pertinent law, it will be plain and clear that this case must be dismissed

So even though it was mistake, he does make one valid legal argument!
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
webhick wrote:

Seriously, I think this is mostly a cut and paste from somewhere - and I have a sense that it's really old.
It is really old. The language is very much shop worn crazy talk. I get about 2 of these things a month and they're always very very similar. He may have added the Article III stuff, but the rest was cut and pasted.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

I'm going to use that the next time I file a motion to dismiss: "In short, the taxpayer has filed shopworn, crazy talk."
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

And to think Reno has listed his father (the person who posted the blog entry below) as a witness in his case. Way to go Jose. There's nothing like helping your own son get a life sentence.
Saturday, January 26, 2008

Email to nephew, Jake
Current mood: frustrated
Category: News and Politics

Jake,

You have unwittingly demonstrated my very point.
I find it peculiar that you, too, assume that your cousin deserves to be in jail.
I suppose I shall have to type out the entire story but, again, I am insulted that my son and I are PRESUMED guilty by the very family that should share (at least KNOW) our values.
Below is a quick summary:

First of all, the New Hampshire couple (Browns) that were illegally convicted of tax evasion had been asking the IRS for clarification of the income tax law for several years.
The IRS finally responded by raiding their home, businesses, and throwing the Browns into jail (You see, Jake, there is no law requiring Americans to pay a federal tax on income from personal labor).
Once in court, the couple filed a motion challenging the court's legality & jurisdiction within the State of New Hampshire but the court refused to recognized the motion and proceeded (New Hampshire law requires the Federal Gov. to request in writing to operate within New Hampshire borders but the Feds have not done so in decades).
The Browns informed the court that they were obviously not going to receive a fair trial so they went home and were convicted in their absence.

Cirino had returned from his civilian contract in Iraq (repairing weapons) and had been protesting the war for about five months when his research uncovered that the IRS people (private bankers) were the source of funding for the war. Furthermore, he discovered the Browns' story and the fact that the IRS is only supposed to tax out of country income on labor.
By this time the Browns had sworn to defend themselves to the death should anyone try to take them from their home.
Cirino did his homework, and contacted the Browns then joined them in support against Federal Marshals charged with their arrest.
Cirino vowed to prevent the Browns' situation from becoming yet another Waco, TX 1993.
While he was up there, I contacted U.S. and Texas Senators, the Governor, news papers, television & radio stations, but nobody cared to return my calls, email, or letters.
MY son called me one day in June saying that U.S. Marshals had surrounded the property and were going to come in and kill him and the Browns; "Do something, dad."
I went to the local newspapers and demanded the story be run; it did.
The next day, I was fired from my job with the Alice Counseling Center for doing so.
Television stations picked up the story and soon I faced being expelled from Texas A&M University-CC.
To shorten the story, I ended up going to New Hampshire and getting myself and my two sons kicked out of the Browns' home in late June of 2007.
Cirino traveled a bit then returned home only be arrested by the before-mentioned agents in an illegal raid of my home.
We have been humiliated, shunned, ostracized, and more.
The news papers and television stations showed all of our weapons on the front page etc. but failed to report that ALL of our weapons are legal, and were returned to us the very next morning.
Three weapons were kept as evidence but are completely legal to own.
Three other men were arrested, nationwide, on the same day and the Browns shortly after.
The Feds have held Cirino in jail without bond since September 12, 2007 and continue to delay the trial (now set for March 24, 2008).
Please, remember that this sort of thing is not supposed to happen in the good ol' USA.
We continue our campaign of spreading the truth (Cirino is doing so even in jail) and, thanks to his online blog, has many supporters even after his arrest.
However, should you decide to remain a sheeple like much of the nation and all my family, I will expect little more from you.
Love, mi sobrino.

STAND FOR FREEDOM
keep the faith

:{ jmg
So many lies and koolaid filtered truths in one post.
Demo.