Sherry Peel Jackson Makes a Bad Situation Much Worse

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Sherry Peel Jackson Makes a Bad Situation Much Worse

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Assuming this email (posted at Cornforth Strategies) is real, Sherry is about to make a bad situation a lot worse:
Yesterday in federal district court I filed a 90 paged Collateral
Attack by Commercial Affidavit against the judgment set against me.
I can't go into a lot of detail but:

1. I fired all the lawyers December 28, 2007. They had no part
in this filing. I obtained Godly Counsel.
2. The filing went to 15 different people including the president,
secretary of state, attorney general, treasury secretary, appellate
court and more.
3. Prior to the filing I filed in the local county courthouse my
Nunc Pro Tunc, severing all adhesion contracts with government and
waiving all their benefits.
4. They do not have subject matter jurisdiction nor in
personam jurisdiction and I will no longer step foot on federal
property/federally controlled property.
5. I will not be attending any sentencing.

18 USCS 4100 (c) "an offender shall not be transferred to or from
the United States if a proceeding by way of appeal or collateral
attack upon the conviction or sentence be pending."

This is a BOLD move. I was lied on; I was mislead; I was not
represented but was re-presented to a court that is no longer
under the Constitution of our United States . Please pray for me
and my family.
Pray for her family, indeed. If the judge had any thought of giving her less than the maximum sentence, he will now likely change his mind.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Sherry Peel Jackson Makes a Bad Situation Much Worse

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Assuming this email (posted at Cornforth Strategies) is real, Sherry is about to make a bad situation a lot worse:
Yesterday in federal district court I filed a 90 paged Collateral
Attack by Commercial Affidavit against the judgment set against me.
I can't go into a lot of detail but:

1. I fired all the lawyers December 28, 2007. They had no part
in this filing. I obtained Godly Counsel.
2. The filing went to 15 different people including the president,
secretary of state, attorney general, treasury secretary, appellate
court and more.
3. Prior to the filing I filed in the local county courthouse my
Nunc Pro Tunc, severing all adhesion contracts with government and
waiving all their benefits.
4. They do not have subject matter jurisdiction nor in
personam jurisdiction and I will no longer step foot on federal
property/federally controlled property.
5. I will not be attending any sentencing.

Pray for her family, indeed. If the judge had any thought of giving her less than the maximum sentence, he will now likely change his mind.
I see she's reading a script from the Ed and Elaine show.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

She's starting to sound like Kurt Johnson.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Docket entries since the beginning of January:

01/17/2008 62 Joint MOTION to Withdraw Warren Lietz as Attorney for Sherry Peel Jackson. (Lietz, Warren) Modified on 1/18/2008 to correct docket text (fmm). (Entered: 01/17/2008)

01/18/2008 63 ORDER as to Sherry Peel Jackson re 62 Joint MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney, hearing set for 1/24/2008 at 02:00 PM. Signed by Judge Orinda D. Evans on 1/18/08. (fmm) (Entered: 01/18/2008)

01/18/2008 64 MOTION Motion by Jeffrey A. Dickstein to be excused from attending hearing or in the alternative, to be allowed to appear by telephone re 62 Joint MOTION to Withdraw Sherry Peel Jackson, Sherry Peel Jackson as Attorney, 63 Order, Set/Reset Motion and R&R Deadlines/Hearings by Sherry Peel Jackson. (Dickstein, Jeffrey) (Entered: 01/18/2008)

01/22/2008 65 ORDER granting 64 Motion to be excused from attending hearing on 1/24/08 as to Sherry Peel Jackson (1). Mr. Dickstein shall be available by phone in case the court wishes to contact him during the hearing. Signed by Judge Orinda D. Evans on 1/22/08. (fmm) (Entered: 01/23/2008)

01/22/2008 66 STRICKEN PER 67 ORDER Collateral Attack by Commercial Affidavit as to Sherry Peel Jackson filed by Carl Valery Thomas. (fmm) Modified on 1/23/2008 (fmm). (Additional attachment(s) added on 1/24/2008: # Exhibits) (fmm). (Entered: 01/23/2008)

01/22/2008 $455.00 Filing Fee Received, Receipt Number 573551 as to Sherry Peel Jackson (fmm) (Entered: 01/23/2008)

01/23/2008 67 ORDER as to Sherry Peel Jackson STRIKING the 66 Collateral Attack by Commercial Affidavit filed by Carl Valery Thomas as Mr. Thomas is not counsel of record nor a member of the bar of this Court. The Clerk shall refund the $455 paid at the time of the filing to Mr. Thomas. Signed by Judge Orinda D. Evans on 1/23/08. (fmm) (Entered: 01/23/2008)

01/24/2008 68 PRO SE NOTICE as to Sherry Peel Jackson re 63 Order that said order is refused for cause and without recourse; no offer has been accepted.(fmm) (Entered: 01/24/2008)

01/24/2008 69 Minute Entry for proceedings held before Judge Orinda D. Evans: Motion Hearing as to Sherry Peel Jackson re 62 Joint MOTION to Withdraw, motion deferred - order to follow. (Court Reporter Andy Ashley.) (fmm) (Entered: 01/24/2008)

01/25/2008 70 ORDER granting 62 Motion to Withdraw as Attorney. as to Sherry Peel Jackson (1). Warren Carl Lietz, III; Lowell H. Becraft, Jr and Jeffrey A. Dickstein withdrawn from case. Docket will be amended to reflect defendant as proceeding pro se. Signed by Judge Orinda D. Evans on 1/24/08. (fmm) (Entered: 01/25/2008)
Doktor Avalanche

CaptainKickback wrote:Sherry Jackson Peel can now, officially, bugger off. As soon as people start invoking the name of God to justify their actions/lunacy, they ned to be soundly thumped around the head and shoulders with a weighty, tome-like version of the Bible.
I was going to go with "struck about the head and face with heavy mining equipment" but your idea is much more amusing.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It would be much more amusing to see God show up in court as her attorney and tell the judge: "Go ahead and throw the book at her - I find her guilty as well and deserving of the sentence you are about to pronounce."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

01/24/2008 68 PRO SE NOTICE as to Sherry Peel Jackson re 63 Order that said order is refused for cause and without recourse; no offer has been accepted.(fmm) (Entered: 01/24/2008)
Uhhh.... what?

Jackson has "refused for cause and without recourse; no offer has been accepted" the order in docket #63, but docket #63 was nothing but a scheduling order, setting 1/24 as the date for a hearing on the motion by Jackson's lawyers to be allowed to withdraw (and run away).

And then . . .

(wait for it)
01/25/2008 70 ORDER granting 62 Motion to Withdraw as Attorney. as to Sherry Peel Jackson (1). Warren Carl Lietz, III; Lowell H. Becraft, Jr and Jeffrey A. Dickstein withdrawn from case. Docket will be amended to reflect defendant as proceeding pro se. Signed by Judge Orinda D. Evans on 1/24/08. (fmm) (Entered: 01/25/2008)
That's a generous (and sensible) judge. Now that the defendant is toast, and is showing her screwball side, you might as well release the defense lawyers from their misery.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

ASITStands wrote:Docket entries since the beginning of January:

When these two drop out, the cause is officially abandoned.

Ms. Jackson has been spending too mich time conversing with SFBFKADMVP.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Lessons in Criminal Trials #137: The insanity defense should be asserted at trial instead of afterwards.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
LPC

Post by LPC »

01/22/2008 66 STRICKEN PER 67 ORDER Collateral Attack by Commercial Affidavit as to Sherry Peel Jackson filed by Carl Valery Thomas. (fmm) Modified on 1/23/2008 (fmm). (Additional attachment(s) added on 1/24/2008: # Exhibits) (fmm). (Entered: 01/23/2008)

01/22/2008 $455.00 Filing Fee Received, Receipt Number 573551 as to Sherry Peel Jackson (fmm) (Entered: 01/23/2008)

01/23/2008 67 ORDER as to Sherry Peel Jackson STRIKING the 66 Collateral Attack by Commercial Affidavit filed by Carl Valery Thomas as Mr. Thomas is not counsel of record nor a member of the bar of this Court. The Clerk shall refund the $455 paid at the time of the filing to Mr. Thomas. Signed by Judge Orinda D. Evans on 1/23/08. (fmm) (Entered: 01/23/2008)
So the "Collateral Attack by Commercial Affidavit," which was a sure-fire killer defense, lasted ... what? ... 12 hours before being struck by the judge sua sponte?

Fruit flies have longer lifespans that most of these tp pleadings.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I rate this a 10 on the Van Meter.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC

Post by LPC »

What's weird is a got a couple of emails to day about Jackson from some lotus-eaters, and I don't think I've ever gotten any about her before. (Lately, it's mostly about Cryer.)

Coincidence? Or is she going to go out with a splash? (I.e., get her 15 minutes of fame sometime before or after the sentencing.)
Dan Evans
LPC

Post by LPC »

grixit wrote:I rate this a 10 on the Van Meter.
Isn't "the Van Meter" now a registered trademark of Qualoosian International (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Illuminati Unlimited)?
Dan Evans
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

What an idiot.

From her letter to the Georgia Board of Accountancy surrendering her CPA ticket late last year:
Although I have not found the law that makes one liable to file income tax returns (...)
https://secure.sos.state.ga.us/mylicens ... 72_001.pdf

Name: Sherry Peel Jackson
Profession: Accountancy
License No: CPA009172
License Status: Surrendered
License Type: Certified Public Accountant

https://secure.sos.state.ga.us/myverifi ... _id=261089&

After she gets out of prison, maybe she and Banister can conduct seminars on how to throw your career into the toilet.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Doktor Avalanche

LPC wrote:
grixit wrote:I rate this a 10 on the Van Meter.
Isn't "the Van Meter" now a registered trademark of Qualoosian International (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Illuminati Unlimited)?
It is, but they've generously issued us a Fair Use license.
Doktor Avalanche

Re: should have stuck with earthly counsel

UGA Lawdog wrote:"Godly counsel"? Don't tell me she's been talking to Togadude.

Too bad that her hopes rest on a statute whose first part says:

18 USC § 4100. Scope and limitation of chapter
PART III - PRISONS AND PRISONERS
That's not fair. You don't get to invoke Title 18 if you don't believe in Title 26.

Surely I'm not the only one who saw that.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Somebody on SuiJuris figured out why Sherry lost her court case:
Ms. Jackson can never be a party to the constitution because she is black.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Doktor Avalanche

Dr. Caligari wrote:Somebody on SuiJuris figured out why Sherry lost her court case:
Ms. Jackson can never be a party to the constitution because she is black.
Oh, well..then it's a slam-dunk isn't it?
Doktor Avalanche

CaptainKickback wrote: Enough with the dark humor. It will be a black mark on your record. It is coloring your comments. :roll: :wink:

I wonder what thought processes were engaged by the bubba at SuiJuris that led to the conclusion that Ms. Jackson cannot be a party to the Constitution because she is black. :?:
Note to self: do not drink coffee while reading Quatloos.

Assuming that's not a rhetorical question, the same folks who euphemistically use the phrase "private bankers" in place of "Jews".
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

It's the 14th Amendment citizen arguments. You know, the one Eddie Kahn believes in fervently, except when pitching detax theories to Wesley Snipes....
Demo.