Probable continuance of the Fab Four Brown Supports Trial

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

His brother Romeo is the police officer.

Reno has four kids, all under the age of 11.
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Cirino had returned from his civilian contract in Iraq (repairing weapons) and had been protesting the war for about five months when his research uncovered that the IRS people (private bankers) were the source of funding for the war.
I'm not sure what to make of this.

It took Cirino five months of research to figure out that taxes collected by the IRS were being used to fund the war in Iraq? That seems pretty obvious even by tp standards.

Or did it take him five months of research to figure out that private bankers were funding the war by buying Treasury debt and so funding the deficit spending (not tax dollars) that was paying for the war? That's a little more subtle, but still falls into the category of "Duh."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

HA! Wait, wait, wait. Jose has sons named Cirino (like Cyrano de Bourgerac?) and Romeo (Shakespearian, perhaps?).

Are there more sons? Like Don Juan DeMarco, Giacomo Casanova... Hugh Hefner.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

webhick wrote:Hugh Hefner.
Do not sully the name of a truly Great Man.

I'm passing out a petition to have his image carved into Mt. Rushmore.

Last edited by Doktor Avalanche on Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche

LPC wrote: It took Cirino five months of research to figure out that taxes collected by the IRS were being used to fund the war in Iraq? That seems pretty obvious even by tp standards.
That rates about a 9.5 on the Van Meter.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
VanMeters Revenge

Post by VanMeters Revenge »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
LPC wrote: It took Cirino five months of research to figure out that taxes collected by the IRS were being used to fund the war in Iraq? That seems pretty obvious even by tp standards.
and you guys call me an attention hog but you keep bringing my name up.

if you dont like my little visits to your forum, leave my name off your boards.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

It's not a matter of liking or disliking. We just find your attitude unrealistic at best, self destructive at worst.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:and you guys call me an attention hog but you keep bringing my name up.
Just be glad that anyone still talks about you. Your 15 minutes will be up shortly after Reno's is. Arguably, his is actually over - since the only people still paying attention are your ilk and the people here who gaze in amazement and laugh at the sheer level of ignorant self-destructiveness. The general public couldn't care less at this point since you people are like a bunch of whacked-out lunatics on acid building imaginary sand castles out of Jello and organizing armies of "Prom Night Elmo"s in the hope that they will magically come to life one day and attack all those enemies you keep making up.
VanMeters Revenge wrote:if you dont like my little visits to your forum, leave my name off your boards.
We should call you VanPavlov. Much the same way he trained dogs to drool at the sound of a bell, you show up and thump your tail in our forum almost every time we say your name.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Belelgeuse, Belelgeuse, Belelgeuse
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Nikki wrote:Belelgeuse, Belelgeuse, Belelgeuse
Hastur, Hastur, Hastur
Doktor Avalanche

VanMeters Revenge wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:
and you guys call me an attention hog but you keep bringing my name up.

if you dont like my little visits to your forum, leave my name off your boards.
You should be flattered that your name has entered the Quatloosian lexicon. Most folks around here don't ever achieve that level of notariety.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

grixit wrote:It's not a matter of liking or disliking. We just find your attitude unrealistic at best, self destructive at worst.
and of course, always amusing, in a "whack-a-mole" kind of way