Tax Protester Admission

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Tax Protester Admission

Post by webhick »

I was hanging out a bit on Wesley Snipes' IMDB message board and in the thread Does anyone defend him not paying taxes? (free registration required to view), a TP made an unexpected admission (emphasis by me):
rip33 wrote:It doesn't even matter if there were a law. Everyone should cheat on their taxes and not pay them! If you saw Freedom to Fascism, the video explains that INCOME taxes do not pay for anything, not schools, not roads, not military, nothing! I was outraged when I discovered what the income tax really paid for and why! In fact its not really cheating! Here are some links.
I think he just ruined it for the rest of the "Truth" movement.

At another point, in the There is no income tax law... thread, he demonstrates his single-digit IQ:
findanddestroyatlantis wrote:So these are your citations? Youbube videos AND some people you know? Very convincing.
To which he replied:
rip33 wrote:You are splitting hairs just to win an argument! That is just wrong because you might being fighting the truth to which you do not understand! Some people I know!! Did you read who those people were, I am just trying to type where I got the info from in the time and space I have those are just a few!
Apparently, the TPs are dumber on IMDB.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Mr. Mephistopheles and I can attest to the level of intellectualism on YouBube.

That's why I often refer to them as "special needs children".
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

He's just saying what they are all thinking. I almost like him better....at least he's not trying to convince me that God doesn't think he should pay taxes or that George Washington doesn't think he should pay taxes or that there are no such taxes.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Mr. Mephistopheles and I can attest to the level of intellectualism on YouBube.

Don't forget my reference to their "special brand of insanity".
Doktor Avalanche

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:Mr. Mephistopheles and I can attest to the level of intellectualism on YouBube.

Yes, of course. You did indeed point that out.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:

Yes, of course. You did indeed point that out.
"Special needs" is pretty savory as well. Hey is there anywhere on quatloos with a "TP Quotes" section? Might be fun to do a "Quote of the Day", or "Quote of the Week".
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The term "special needs children" is often used to denote children with disabilities. Generally, children with disabilities are not responsible for their own plight. My child, for example, has Down Syndrome. He is mentally retarded, and he has a speech impairment. He is not responsible for the fact that he has those conditions. He is a super kid. The mere fact that he is mentally retarded and cannot express himself as clearly as you or I does not mean that he does not understand certain things, or that he does not make his mother and I understand him. Further, he is an absolutely loveable little man. He is not bitter, he is not anti-government, he is not delusional. Curiously, he also comes and tells us when he knows he has done something wrong, even when the deed occurred outside our sight or hearing. He has a sense of what is acceptable and what is not, and he definitely has a sense of humor.

Most tax protesters probably are responsible for their own plight. Most if not all are delusional and anti-government, and many are just plain dishonest. I see very little evidence of a sense of humor among the tax protesters with whom I deal.

I will grant you that tax protesters are people, too, and lots of them probably love their children or their parents or whatever.

I do not see how it's helpful or appropriate to refer to tax protesters as "special needs children."
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Doktor Avalanche

Famspear:

You're absolutely right and I do apologize for referring to them as "special needs children".
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Apology accepted.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Famspear,

I apologize as well and I'm sure that Doktor A had no intentions of offending anyone. Your point is well taken.

"Special Brand of Insanity" anyone?

EDIT: I was referring to a label for the radical TP type.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Dear Mr. Mephistopheles --

Thanks, and by the way, a belated welcome to Quatloos from me as well. This is a great group. I have been here only since May.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Famspear wrote:Dear Mr. Mephistopheles --

Thanks, and by the way, a belated welcome to Quatloos from me as well. This is a great group. I have been here only since May.
You're most welcome. Thank you for your kind salutation!