Sui's Chief Insanity Officer

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Sui's Chief Insanity Officer

Post by Dr. Caligari »

It's hard to pick just one SuiJuris poster as the craziest or most pathetic, but someone with the screen name "sheisaceo" posted this:
sheisaceo wrote:I have just found out, as of last night, that my being an exconvict means that I am a cusip number for Standard and Poor's. 'They' had to name it that on purpose.

I am a part of the national debt and possibly to the millions.

I went to prison so that someone could make a profit from me and take what was rightfully mine, from my birth. I have been damned from the beginning of my life. I am struggling to survive and it's all designed for me to not want to survive anymore and to hate everyone around me unless I know the truth. And to think that my dad was a mason. He couldn't have known this at his level.

I haven't been able to keep my food down since. And it's all satanic. I haven't had a good night's sleep in days. I haven't even bothered to take a bath and my face looks like sh*t and wearing makeup is a futile effort.

I was sad and still am but anger is setting in and it will be constructive.
...and then posted this:
sheisaceo also wrote:Somebody give me some answers! Lie about your name, spoof yourself..I don't give a sh*t who you are!

Here is my address:

Forget it! I can't put my home on the internet.

I WANT A CURE FOR MY LIFE! I DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

There is an edge of hysteria, and a touch of menace, that doesn't accompany the normal Sooey contributor. I'd give more than even odds that she will eventually (likely sooner rather than later) hurt herself or someone else.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Agent Observer wrote:There is an edge of hysteria, and a touch of menace, that doesn't accompany the normal Sooey contributor. I'd give more than even odds that she will eventually (likely sooner rather than later) hurt herself or someone else.
Agreed. She sounds like a manic depressive.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

The Sooey head has been reading too much of Lynn Schmaltz' writings. (excerpt below)
I had many opportunities to educate women on the monetary system of jail. The moment an order is written, whether it's a warrant or a traffic ticket, or whatever, the money machine is activated. Every prisoner has a monetary value to our government whether its local, county, state or federal. Bonds are written based on the person's name and social security number and are sold through a brokerage firm such as AG Edwards or Merrill Lynch who has the contract to sell all the prison bonds for the city, county, state or federal prisons. Over 50% of the money market bonds right now are purchased in Japan or China. I've been told by researchers that Walmart and, used to be, Kmart also purchase these bonds, Walmart mostly doing so by emptying out bank accounts at night. Both companies are fronts for enormous money machines.

The way the bond works is that a monetary value is placed on the alleged crime and then factored the way banks factor their money. In other words if a person is convicted of a felony the "value" would be $4 million. The county/city/ state then multiplies it by ten, so the bond that goes out for sale with the prisoner's name and social security number is a short-term "promissory" note. It's offered at $40 million. Perhaps an investor will offer 40% of the $40 million, or $16 million. Once this "promissory note" of the face value of $40 million reaches the banks it is then multiplied again by 200 to 300% and sold as bank securities. For those of you who wonder why the US has more people in prison per capita than any other nation on earth, you'll begin to understand how we can have a weakening economy and still fund wars overseas. It' s all based on prisoners.... in other words, prison for profit.

Knowing all this and knowing that a prisoner can have a "net worth" of say, $10,000 per day in the money markets, helped me explain to many bewildered women why they were in jail. We were only merchandise in a warehouse. The storage was pretty cheap; one woman while in jail researched the cost of feeding prisoners per day which ranged from 74 cents to $2.72 per prisoner per day.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

CaptainKickback wrote:Let us not forget that tequila seems to be involved......
... and alcohol abuse is a standard feature of bi-polar disorder, it would be more unusual if it were not present. And the big surprise: conspiracy clubs attract the pathologically paranoid.

Well I'm sure the good folks at Sui will talk her down and take care of her needs. :roll:
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Lambkin wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:Let us not forget that tequila seems to be involved......
... and alcohol abuse is a standard feature of bi-polar disorder, it would be more unusual if it were not present. And the big surprise: conspiracy clubs attract the pathologically paranoid.

Well I'm sure the good folks at Sui will talk her down and take care of her needs. :roll:
It's people like her that give perfectly good booze a bad name. I have taken more from booze than booze has taken from me.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Methinks someone is having some fun at the sooey members' expense. 8)
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Methinks someone is having some fun at the sooey members' expense. 8)
That would make me feel a lot better since ss_stealth posted the following in that thread:
sheisaceo wrote: Once I get the bond number, what do I do?
Lot's of guns and ammunition seemed to work well for Neo.
Apparently, he was for the most part only kidding. Not that it matters, since you shouldn't say shit like that to someone who has that flavor of mental instability.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

I have also read the "sheisaceo" postings. This appears to be a very unhappy and frustrated person. If I peice the story together, she is a convicted felon who has served her time and cannot find much in the post-prison world in the way of work or opportunity. She apparently has tried for a pardon, which would restore her civil rights and has had no luck.

To me, she is an example of the hundreds of thousands of released felons who are release each year with little or no hope of finding much a life. I expect that her level of frustration -- their levels of frustration -- are unbelievable.

If we are going to incarcerate a very substantial percentage of our population, we need to have some plan for those folks when they get out. Otherwise, we are just operating gladiator schools for people who will be more dangerous when they get out than they were when they went into prison.
"My Health is Better in November."
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Re: back up just a second here

Post by Lambkin »

UGA Lawdog wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by alcohol abuse being a "standard feature" of manic depression (aka bipolar disorder), but if you mean that alcohol causes it, you're totally off base.
Not at all, I have no idea what causes it or if she has it. But many bi-polar people suffer from alcoholism as you know. This is my only point... the fact that this poor cracked woman is spewing angry paranoid nonsense and pounding tequila at the same time makes perfect sense.

http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/ ... 03-108.htm
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I've read a few of these. But i've never seen an explanation for what makes a person worth the money. What do these people think the bondholders do with the bonds? I suppose the conspiracy folks would say there are secret slave labor camps or organ transplant chop shops, or alien iron chefs. But since most of the people who have been "moniterized" are still here there's obviously not a very good chance of a return on the investment.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit

Post by grixit »

Agreed on the gladiator school comment.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

grixit wrote:I've read a few of these. But i've never seen an explanation for what makes a person worth the money. What do these people think the bondholders do with the bonds? I suppose the conspiracy folks would say there are secret slave labor camps or organ transplant chop shops, or alien iron chefs. But since most of the people who have been "moniterized" are still here there's obviously not a very good chance of a return on the investment.
They clone them for spare body parts, or so I've heard.

It would explain the continued existence of Keith Richards
Doktor Avalanche

Gregg wrote:
grixit wrote:I've read a few of these. But i've never seen an explanation for what makes a person worth the money. What do these people think the bondholders do with the bonds? I suppose the conspiracy folks would say there are secret slave labor camps or organ transplant chop shops, or alien iron chefs. But since most of the people who have been "moniterized" are still here there's obviously not a very good chance of a return on the investment.
They clone them for spare body parts, or so I've heard.

It would explain the continued existence of Keith Richards
Keith Richards - proof that man can indeed party that hard and live.

I once saw a picture of Keith Richards and Muddy Waters sitting next to each other and I couldn't tell which one was older. It looked like the party ended 20 years ago, the lights went out, everyone went home and they stayed.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche

Holy crap! Talk about a turn for the weird....

Apparently this sheisaceo is so pathetic that Van Pelt doesn't want to talk to her anymore.
I am about to give up on you Sheisaceo;

I wonder if maybe I am the only one left who has not put you on the Ignore List. You have not given any indication what clerk where gave you a SID #. Did you get it in writing? Scan it and attach it.

It seems as though your approach around here is to pretend you have something and fish for verification and/or related details.
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

I wonder if maybe I am the only one left who has not put you on the Ignore List.
Oh, the irony.

He's the only one left on sooo many lists.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
grixit

Post by grixit »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Holy crap! Talk about a turn for the weird....

Apparently this sheisaceo is so pathetic that Van Pelt doesn't want to talk to her anymore.
I am about to give up on you Sheisaceo;

I wonder if maybe I am the only one left who has not put you on the Ignore List. You have not given any indication what clerk where gave you a SID #. Did you get it in writing? Scan it and attach it.

It seems as though your approach around here is to pretend you have something and fish for verification and/or related details.
As the Van Meter hits 50 it plays "They're Coming to Take Me Away Ha Ha!"
Last edited by grixit on Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Doktor Avalanche

grixit wrote: As the Van Meter hits 50 it plays "Their Coming to Take Me Away Ha Ha!"
My Van Meter exploded, injuring three people and singed the fur on the cat.

Apparently I forgot to sign up for the extended warranty which would have granted me access to the company website for free downloads.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

"sheisaceo" has been posting multiple threads all over SuiJuris today, all of them about her quest to find the cusip number of the bond that was created for her when she was in jail. Even the regulars there-- not a particularly sane bunch-- are becoming wary of her.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Now they're accusing her of being a Quatloosian plant.

They might be right. I distinctly remember leaving some carrot seeds over there.