Government notes from Dogwalker's infamous day

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Government notes from Dogwalker's infamous day

Post by Demosthenes »

Donna has been kind enough to release some of Reno's discovery on to the internet.

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/renoevidence1.jpg
http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/renoevidence2.jpg

Fascinating stuff, especially that bit at 8:59 am, considering what Reno's been charged with.

Demo.
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

Analysis from Bill Riley, DW's brother, from NH Underground forum.

The entry at 8:06 seems to indicate that a camera at the end of the driveway was recording at the time Danny claims he was shot at. That footage would be interesting to see.

The entries at 10:24 and 11:09 seem to indicate that a CBP (DHS Customs and Border Protection?) aircraft was on station. This would corroborate Ed's statements made on internet radio stations, following the incident, of sighting a silent unmanned aerial vehicle flying over the property. The 11:09 entry seems to indicate that the video downlink from the CBP aircraft was not functioning to the CP (Command Post?). A video downlink bolsters the indication that an unmanned aerial vehicle was in use that day. Very interesting indeed.

The entries at 9:23, 9:28, 9:52, 10:31, 12:39 seem to indicate that they had at least 4 Sierra (Sniper?) units observing the property. This would bolster Danny's "guys in ghillie suits" testimony in his affidavit about the events that happened on 6/7/2007. Specifically the entry at 9:52 where S-4 (Sniper Team 4?) "did not engage" Ed when he had his side arm drawn.

A clearer picture of the extent of the military operation undertaken that day is beginning to emerge. All we need now is for the documents to reveal the catchy code name they gave the operation planned for that day.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Looks like Danny's reasoning skills were inherited.

The evidence collected that day by helicopters, cameras, eye witnesses and such is almost as damning to Reno and gang as the information Danny hemorrhaged while being detained that day and in his various proffer meetings with the evil Feds.
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

The US Marshall's office has previously said that there was no plan to size the Browns by force that day, and that the purpose of the surveillance was to make sure that there was no reaction to the seizure of their commercial properties that day, but the notes suggest a lot of personnel and equipment just for surveillance.

You don't suppose that the USMS was being a little paranoid, do you?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

LPC wrote:You don't suppose that the USMS was being a little paranoid, do you?
I think they were being extremely paranoid that day. Seizing Elaine's dental practice building could very well have sent Ed off the deep end, and that early in the standoff, Ed still has considerable support from well armed locals.
Demo.
EliotNess

Post by EliotNess »

Maybe the USMS should have just had a 500lb JDAM dropped on E&E house that day. A much faster, better, cheaper way to deal with these pesky TP's.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

EliotNess wrote:Maybe the USMS should have just had a 500lb JDAM dropped on E&E house that day. A much faster, better, cheaper way to deal with these pesky TP's.
You Bill Riley, dogwalker's brother?
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Demosthenes wrote:
EliotNess wrote:Maybe the USMS should have just had a 500lb JDAM dropped on E&E house that day. A much faster, better, cheaper way to deal with these pesky TP's.
You Bill Riley, dogwalker's brother?
I'll need to secure the cutlery now.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Demosthenes wrote:Looks like Danny's reasoning skills were inherited.

The evidence collected that day by helicopters, cameras, eye witnesses and such is almost as damning to Reno and gang as the information Danny hemorrhaged while being detained that day and in his various proffer meetings with the evil Feds.
Is this the same Danny the Dogwalker with the youtube vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Lra_5BJ_c
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Looks like Danny's reasoning skills were inherited.

Is this the same Danny the Dogwalker with the youtube vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Lra_5BJ_c
Danger! Danger!

That is Dogwalker sans shirt. A very scary thing. :shock:
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:
Danger! Danger!

That is Dogwalker sans shirt. A very scary thing. :shock:
Yeah, I thought it was the same nutter. Why does it seem that the amount of clothing one lounges in seems to be inversely proportion one's grasp on reality? :wink:
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:Yeah, I thought it was the same nutter. Why does it seem that the amount of clothing one lounges in seems to be inversely proportion one's grasp on reality? :wink:
Does this mean I have to put my shirt back on?! For crying out loud people.. first I'm not allowed to put the interns through the trash compactor because they scream too loudly for your tastes, then I'm not allowed to poke Gene Chapman with a cattle prod because of the noxious emissions, and now I have to get dressed?! What is this world coming to...
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

webhick wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:Yeah, I thought it was the same nutter. Why does it seem that the amount of clothing one lounges in seems to be inversely proportion one's grasp on reality? :wink:
Does this mean I have to put my shirt back on?! For crying out loud people.. first I'm not allowed to put the interns through the trash compactor because they scream too loudly for your tastes, then I'm not allowed to poke Gene Chapman with a cattle prod because of the noxious emissions, and now I have to get dressed?! What is this world coming to...
As long as you're not ranting on about tax denier nonsense on YouTube, you can wear whatever you want, or whatever you don't want for that matter!
EliotNess

Post by EliotNess »

Demo, let me know when your court jesters are finished.
webhick

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:No, on the whole, the wait and see approach used by the USMS was the right one. No one got hurt, no shots fired, overall a nice, neat operation.
Agreed. No death, no destruction, and Ed didn't get his fantasy repeat of Waco or Ruby Ridge. Now, if we can only find a way to cut down the time on the "wait and see" approach. I recommend a rip in the space time continuum, but it's still too expensive.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Gentlemen, ahem, and lady or ladies as the case may be, we are at least encroaching on the border of my view of civilitude.

Granted, the foolish parties in question are for all intents and purposes headed for the dungeon. But I submit the use of the internet pillory and repeated hurling of unedible produce on the hapless fools does not accomplish much in an accretive sense.

Easy targets are just that.

Dude. Enough, maybe?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick

Post by webhick »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Gentlemen, ahem, and lady or ladies as the case may be, we are at least encroaching on the border of my view of civilitude.

Granted, the foolish parties in question are for all intents and purposes headed for the dungeon. But I submit the use of the internet pillory and repeated hurling of unedible produce on the hapless fools does not accomplish much in an accretive sense.

Easy targets are just that.

Dude. Enough, maybe?
Seems like every week I'm pissing some long-standing member off. Perhaps it's time to go on another posting hiatus.

See you guys in a week or so.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

webhick wrote:
It's the Illuminati dress code. During working hours no one is allowed to wear less than Britney Spears. That was a good rule for a while, but now the health authorities have taken all the fun out of it. Just be happy they didn't put her in a strait jacket.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:See you guys in a week or so.
Not even.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

EliotNess wrote:Demo, let me know when your court jesters are finished.
You first.

The Quatloos jesters will stop jestings as soon as you start taking your brother's fate seriously. Stop feeding his delusions, and your brother may actually spend a few years in the real world, instead of behind bars. Continue supporters his crap, and you're effectively locking him up for life.
Last edited by Demosthenes on Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demo.