Global strike to end the IRS

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Truthstalker

Global strike to end the IRS

Post by Truthstalker »

For a minute there, I thought the TPs were gonna go nuclear.
Hi,

The end of the IRS and the FED is getting closer!

On Tuesday, April 15, 2008 the largest protest in recorded history will take place. The strike to abolish the IRS and the Federal Reserve. The protest will be global in scale and peaceful in nature. A one day, global strike to show our numbers. We are aware of the IRS and Federal Reserve deceit and theft of our property, our labor. Our rights and our sovereignty are directly linked to our property. April 15 will stand as the first peaceful defiance of our corrupt system. The first official action of the Second American Revolution. Visit http://www.taxday08.com/ <http> for details and pledge to show your participation today on http://www.ronpaulmarch.com/ <http> . Pass on the word and spread the videos.

Please also click on http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/AFTF_P_1/ <http> and sign the petition “Shut down the Federal Reserve: Save America!” Tens of Thousands of people signed already but everyone is needed. It will take you less than 1 minute and only your name and email address is required.

People in the United States of America must know that you have all our support from all around the world!

Best regards from Europe

Marion Hofer
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

CaptainKickback wrote:What a clueless bunch of jerk-offs, who have absolutely no idea what the Federal Reserve Banks actually do. "Shut down the Federal Reserve and Save America"? My a**!

It is that type of thinking that goth them to where they are today, living crappy little lives, in crappy little single wides, working crappy little jobs, until their crappy little death and as a bonus they will have added nothing towards actually improving the lot of others.

On April 15th, I will stage a one person counter-ddemonstration by reading about and planning a trip to Montreal.......and maybe going to a nudie bar (research for the trip :roll: )
Montreal in September, starting from Manchester, NH, and following the foliage to what is arguably the best food in North America.
"My Health is Better in November."
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

The best restaurant in North America is in Quebec City. It's a lovely French restaurant called Initiale. I have eaten at the best restaurants in Paris, New York, and San Francisco, and Restaurant Initiale wins. It's also considerably cheaper than the best restaurants in those other cities, a big plus in the Demo is a Cheapskate book.
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Yeah, I've noticed this refrain calling for the abolition of the Federal Reserve a lot on YouBube.

Someone wanna clue me into what this is about?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Maybe I missed it, but exactly what is the "strike" supposed to do? Stay home from work (many TPs must be striking already)? Visit Red Lobster restaurants en masse? Have a moment of silent prayer to abolish the IRS?
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Joey Smith wrote:Maybe I missed it, but exactly what is the "strike" supposed to do? Stay home from work (many TPs must be striking already)? Visit Red Lobster restaurants en masse? Have a moment of silent prayer to abolish the IRS?
Or maybe they'll hold an exorcism! Worked for them hippies back in the 60s on the Pentagon.

What did they say happened? Oh yeah, the building "turned bright orange, levitated six feet off the ground and then lowered itself into its original state."

LSD is a helluva drug....
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Marion Hofer seems to be confusing two events being planned by Ron Paul supporters.

From ronpaulmarch.com:
When: Official date to be determined - Ron Paul has proposed either Memorial Day Weekend or the Fourth of July Weekend.

The largest rally and march in recorded history will take place in Washington DC. The march will be peaceful in nature. Find a city near you and pledge to show your support today!
and from taxday08.com:
On this date, the fifteenth day of April, in the year two thousand and eight. Tax Day.

We Strike from our daily lives to Rally together.

People of liberty, from all over the world. Please rise up. Go on strike this day. Do not go to work, do not go to school, do not stay in your house, reserve it for marching and peaceful education of our uninformed fellow citizens. Promote Ron Paul, promote freedom, and above all, let people know how the Federal Reserve and the IRS is destroying our nation.

Wear a plain white sash or armband to show our state of enslavement by perpetual debt.

Americans and our global friends are recommended to visit post offices or highly populated areas and hand out Republic Magazine's, Freedom to Fascism DVD's, Ron Paul DVDs, or other Ron Paul literature. Welcome those who are still asleep to join the revolution.

The strike, the march, and the rally to abolish the Federal Reserve and the IRS.

Pass on the word and spread the videos. April 15 will stand as the
First official action of the Second American Revolution.

We will show our numbers. No angry faces. Stand tall, be proud, and represent well. Supporters of Mike Gravel and Dennis Kucinich, the Freedom Movement, 911 Truthers, and of course Federal Income Tax lovers from all over are encouraged to unite with us.

Note: We are students of liberty out to teach what we know and we are spokesmen for the constitution, be professional and patient. Unlike the flower children of the 60's, we patriots have a finite supply of peace and understanding when the constitution, the revolution, the truth, and our candidates fall under bad representation.

So, if you act foolish or cause problems during the marches, expect a firm but fair snubbing.

Get with a local Meet Up Group for March and Rally locations - http://www.meetup.com
Ms. Hofer appears to be clueless on several levels.
People in the United States of America must know that you have all our support from all around the world!

Best regards from Europe
So she wants to end the Federal Reserve, but has no problems with the central bank in her own country?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

Demosthenes wrote:The best restaurant in North America is in Quebec City. It's a lovely French restaurant called Initiale. I have eaten at the best restaurants in Paris, New York, and San Francisco, and Restaurant Initiale wins. It's also considerably cheaper than the best restaurants in those other cities, a big plus in the Demo is a Cheapskate book.

What, no mention of any of the "best restaurants" of Ocala, FL ?
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Joey Smith wrote:Maybe I missed it, but exactly what is the "strike" supposed to do? Stay home from work (many TPs must be striking already)? Visit Red Lobster restaurants en masse? Have a moment of silent prayer to abolish the IRS?
It's on April 15th, which leaves only one plausible explanation. They're going to get up early (noonish) and gather at IHOP to begin their march. From there, they will go on a shopping spree at the Christmas Tree Shops, Bob's Discount Furniture, and of course swing by the Goodwill store before eventually stopping for a bite to eat at Denny's and then they'll head over to an abandoned warehouse for a screening of V for Vendetta, but they won't be able to figure out how to get the projection to work right-side up so they'll mess with it a bit and eventually give up, go home, and hit the bong until Spongebob starts to look gooood.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Two things are fairly certain:

1. They will use property or facilities paid for by tax dollars (such as roads or parks); and

2. They will be oblivious to the irony.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Yeah, I've noticed this refrain calling for the abolition of the Federal Reserve a lot on YouBube.

Just like the IRS causes taxes, the Federal Reserve causes paper currency, which is unconstitutional and why we have inflation.

You see, if it wasn't for the Federal Reserve, all the money we don't have would be worth a lot more.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

jg wrote:What, no mention of any of the "best restaurants" of Ocala, FL ?
I met the New York Times reporter for breakfast one morning in Ocala while the jury was deliberating. I told him I'd meet him at Dan Evans Restaurant which he found amusing. Apparently, it's called Bob Evans Restaurant.
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:Dan Evans Restaurant
Is that the same place you can order the Gold Fringe special ("14th Amendment" pancakes with "OMB" sausages and a "voluntary" side order of "Refused for Cause" hash browns. Yum.)?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Somehow I get the feeling those would never be on the menu at the Dan Evans Restaurant. But I bet you could find a buffet serving irony all day long.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The Observer wrote:Somehow I get the feeling those would never be on the menu at the Dan Evans Restaurant. But I bet you could find a buffet serving irony all day long.
Just so long as the Irony came with a side of biscuits with honey.
Demo.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

webhick wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Dan Evans Restaurant
Is that the same place you can order the Gold Fringe special ("14th Amendment" pancakes with "OMB" sausages and a "voluntary" side order of "Refused for Cause" hash browns. Yum.)?
Their specialty is Quaker Oatmeal.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

LPC wrote: 1. They will use property or facilities paid for by tax dollars (such as roads or parks); and

2. They will be oblivious to the irony.
Oh no, haven't you heard? Those things are paid for by property tax and corporate income tax! [/sarcasm]
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Yeah, I've noticed this refrain calling for the abolition of the Federal Reserve a lot on YouBube.

I noticed a rash of TP's on the 'Bube now claiming to be tax preparers with years of experience and then commence to ramble on about S-corps, etc. and the definition of income. Is this a new TP bluff, or just one that I've been lucky enough to avoid?
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:Oh no, haven't you heard? Those things are paid for by property tax and corporate income tax! [/sarcasm]
Actually, they pay for those things with money they "create out of nothing!" Taxes don't even pay the interest on the debt, dontcha know. It's the Federal-Reserve-enslaves-us-all argument.

The meaning of income enjoyed a revival of sorts when Danny "Dogwalker" Riley pontificated about the income tax and the meaning of income under the Corporate Excise Tax Act of 1909.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

ASITStands wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:Oh no, haven't you heard? Those things are paid for by property tax and corporate income tax! [/sarcasm]
Actually, they pay for those things with money they "create out of nothing!" Taxes don't even pay the interest on the debt, dontcha know. It's the Federal-Reserve-enslaves-us-all argument.
Drat! I forgot about the Grace Commission Report! One thing that is sure to send a TP spinning is to quote them actual figures for the U.S. Budget regarding income tax receipts and interest paid on the debt. :P
The meaning of income enjoyed a revival of sorts when Danny "Dogwalker" Riley pontificated about the income tax and the meaning of income under the Corporate Excise Tax Act of 1909.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the info!