Buildup near Browns included 'arrest team'

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Re: Buildup near Browns included 'arrest team'

Post by buck09 »

EliotNess wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:Did Riley at any time scream, "Don't taze me bro!"? :twisted:
That's pretty funny, I guess your here all week?
It's pretty funny when it's not a close friend or relative. When it is, it's head-shakingly sad.

If you had an ounce of sense, you'd be trying to impart some on your brother rather than trading barbs with people online. Based on your vehement defense of your brother at the hand of teh evil gubment, I suspect your grip of reality isn't much better than his.
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

Besides, ribbing you guys is great for stress relief.
Stress relief is a great thing, but amusement is much more beneficial. Watching knuckleheaded criminals get lengthy prison sentences is a great source of amusement for me. Of course, that is only slightly more amusing than watching thier rabid supporters foam at the mouth over their impending doom. Enjoy those extensive searches when you go visit him, if you ever do.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:Elliot, assuming that a US Marshall shot at your brother and missed,
How do we know they missed?

Perhaps the real "Danny Riley" (assuming there ever really was anyone by that name) was killed in the encounter, and the person who has been claiming to be "Danny Riley" is an impostor.

It would make sense, given that "Danny Riley" has done nothing since then but incriminate himself (and others) and embarrass The Movement.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Elliot Ness,
Just what is your point?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

It's really time to start a poll regarding what constructive things Brother: family of Dogwalker could have accomplished had he not been wasting his time here demonstrating that a serious lack of reasoning ability clearly is genetic within : family of Dogwalker.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

I can understand why Elliot may have come here (although his attitude has been less than positive). It must be very difficult to be in his position. I cannot imagine having my brother facing the kind of time Dogwalker is facing.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:I can understand why Elliot may have come here (although his attitude has been less than positive). It must be very difficult to be in his position. I cannot imagine having my brother facing the kind of time Dogwalker is facing.
I, also, would also find it very difficult if my brother was in that position. But I'm certain that whatever I did in connection with it would be designed to assist my brother - not just be some snarky, smart-ass forum poster. He's been given advice (and for a short period seemed to be genuinely interested in that) and then he once again began his snarky, useless comments.

After the exchange I've read here, I really wonder what his purpose is.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

EliotNess wrote:
wserra wrote:But the Black Knight would know that it's "you're".
Every forum must have a self appointed grammer and spell check Nazi. Looks like we found the one for Quatloos.
When you've been here long enough you'll see that we all point out errors from time to time, and most of us makes mistakes from time to time. That's no more "nazi" than mentioning a zipper out of place or car lights left on. Most of us appreciate the corrections. An in my case, i depend on them to avoid long term embarrassment.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

LPC wrote:
ErsatzAnatchist wrote:Elliot, assuming that a US Marshall shot at your brother and missed,

Perhaps the real "Danny Riley" (assuming there ever really was anyone by that name) was killed in the encounter, and the person who has been claiming to be "Danny Riley" is an impostor.

It would make sense, given that "Danny Riley" has done nothing since then but incriminate himself (and others) and embarrass The Movement.
"The real Danny Riley was shot fairly early in the Sovereign Revolution" --Some voice that escaped from Van Pelt's head.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:
Shouldn't there be a hyphen between "self" and "appointed"? Also, "grammer" is more properly spelled "grammar".

Thanks for throwing me the softball. :lol:
Yo, Good catch! Compound adjectives (self & appointed) are hyphenated. And you didn't even need your spell checker. :mrgreen:
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

LPC wrote:

The real Danny Riley WAS killed and the Danny Riley on trial is his strawman DANNY RILEY, so he can't possible be held responsible for the real Danny Riley's transgressions. Just ask Bob Plimpton.

http://www.bobplimpton.com/store/script ... product=25
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Elliot Ness,
Just what is your point?
Elliot Ness wrote:....(crickets)....
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote: The real Danny Riley WAS killed and the Danny Riley on trial is his strawman DANNY RILEY, so he can't possible be held responsible for the real Danny Riley's transgressions. Just ask Bob Plimpton.

Just when you thought you've seen it all. I think I actually got stupider reading that.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote: The real Danny Riley WAS killed and the Danny Riley on trial is his strawman DANNY RILEY, so he can't possible be held responsible for the real Danny Riley's transgressions. Just ask Bob Plimpton.

Just when you thought you've seen it all. I think I actually got stupider reading that.
Plimpton's site is an IQ blackhole. But hey, he's an "Author", so I'm sure he's giving appropriate, accurate professional advice. :roll: At first his site gives the impression of a satire site like Landover Baptist, but soon realized it was not. If you're in for some laughs, go check it out. http://www.landoverbaptist.org

The "letters" section is especially entertaining.