April 15th

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

April 15th

Post by Demosthenes »

"Tell everyone your (sic) striking"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHhMxj3-P0g
Demo.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Re: April 15th

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Demosthenes wrote:"Tell everyone your (sic) striking"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHhMxj3-P0g
Oh yay! :roll: The intellectual heads of the TP movement rear their ugly heads once again.

It really irks me when people put their children on the picket line, though this isn't as bad as the Rev. Fred Phelps and his troupe of delusional morons.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

CaptainKickback wrote:What a huge f'ing waste of time. I plan on being at work that day, sucking up free a/c, water, facilities and such and managing my small but growing financial empire.

So go ahead, take the day off and protest people. While you are doing that, I and people like me will be drinking your milkshakes, eating your sandwiches and stealing your women.
Have you ever seen their women?
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

I'm in small town America. I think it would be great fun to "show up" just to see "who else" might appear. I am unaware of any tax deniers in my neighborhood [though many complain of paying too much].

I'd just like to know if anyone lives in my general neighborhood.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

ASITStands wrote:I'm in small town America. I think it would be great fun to "show up" just to see "who else" might appear. I am unaware of any tax deniers in my neighborhood [though many complain of paying too much].

I live just outside a tiny little ville myself. I know one guy who is a stereotype tax protester/9-11 conspiracy theorist/NWO weirdo, but I think he's probably too lazy to actually go and protest. He's keeping a little lower profile lately since he narrowly avoided federal prison for tax fraud/evasion. The local joke is that it's easy to figure out what property he owns; just look at the delinquent property tax notices in the local newspaper. :mrgreen:
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

CaptainKickback wrote:
I never stated what work the stolen women would be doing, now did I? You blindly leaped to naughty thoughts. Tsk tsk tsk.

On the contrary, I asked a simple question and you inferred that I referred to naughty thoughts. So we can now see who is truly naughty. :shock:
CaptainKickback wrote:
I have yardwork that needs doing along with automotive maintenance, tile work, remodeling stuff and interior and exterior painting.
They probably are quite "handy". They have to be, given the lazy, whiny, unproductive men they're shackled to.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

ASITStands wrote:I'm in small town America. I think it would be great fun to "show up" just to see "who else" might appear. I am unaware of any tax deniers in my neighborhood [though many complain of paying too much].

Well i've got Tom Demeter, aka God's 1st Witness. He doesn't consider himself a tax denier, he's just explaining hte truth. See he took a vow of poverty, and turned everything over to his church. In return his church agreed to pay all his expenses and authorize him to sign checks for that purpose. It's perfectly kosher, just ask his brother, the church trustee.

Consequently he would never show up at a protest event. He only shows up in court, which he claims to take over and render his own, i mean God's, judgement, which results in a win, i mean "win", every time.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:What a huge f'ing waste of time. I plan on being at work that day, sucking up free a/c, water, facilities and such and managing my small but growing financial empire.

So go ahead, take the day off and protest people. While you are doing that, I and people like me will be drinking your milkshakes, eating your sandwiches and stealing your women.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:

Why did you post a picture of Robert Plant? :wink:
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote: Why did you post a picture of Robert Plant? :wink:
Damn, too late. I was actually going to change that photo in favor of this one:

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote: Why did you post a picture of Robert Plant? :wink:
Damn, too late. I was actually going to change that photo in favor of this one:
You did well my friend. I looked for about 10 minutes during lunch break and didn't find the one that was just perfect. Congrats, you did it twice.