LH member thinks$5K penalty funny

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
iplawyer

LH member thinks$5K penalty funny

Post by iplawyer »

This is special. I received TODAY a letter from the Taxpayer Advocate to promptly pay $6000+ inclds 5k for penalty+interest and an error of 900+interest.. They still owe me 16K from my 1040X(s). This is funny. Now they've got the "Independants" working for them as collection agents. I like the forementioned letter. Revised alittle and I'm good!!
Any comments??
I can't believe this.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Re: LH member thinks$5K penalty funny

Post by . »

Since he'll soon find out that he's owed zero based on his 1040Xs and he still owes the $6K, I wonder if he'll try the same thing when he files for 2007.

I'll guess there is no limit to how many $5K frivolous penalties one may be assessed based on the same stupid argument if one keeps using the same stupid argument.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

And it will continue to be funny to him until collection begins ....
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

Here's another winner of a quote from the same person.
We need to stick together and know this is not an easy battle. Within the last week, with my son's condition, prayers have been promised and daily they are answered. He has a flock of angels over him, I SWEAR!!. Even thru his teenage years, car accidents that would have been fatal, he's walked away without a scratch. Now, he has an abdominal mass which no MD can figure out what it is. He's my proof that alternative medicines work.
Back on target... We need to be reminded that we are winning.
The beast is getting terribly desperate & our faith is the only thing that separates beasts from humans. There is a biblical verse, I'm sure, but I am not well versed.
I hope this person's son is no longer a teenager under his/her care. He/she appears to be well along the road to financial self-destruction, which will leave little for a son in need of medical attention. Perhaps he/she is growing and consuming "alternative medicines" in the five leaf variety if he/she truly believes their movement is "winning."
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Um, "accidents" as in plural? Was Dad perhaps asserting "alternative traffic rules" at the time?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4