Why send money to the IRS

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Why send money to the IRS

Post by Demosthenes »

when you can send it all to the attorneys who represent Tax Deniers in criminal cases?

http://www.grannywarriors.com/schwartz.htm
Ed and Sharon Schwartz live in lower West Michigan. They have been indicted by the IRS and need our help. This has been a long 8 year battle for them and like most, the indictment comes after the IRS has totally destroyed any financial security you have. After reviewing their case, Tom Cryer feels they have a good defense and we could see another win.

Ed and Sharon need our help to raise the retainer fee of $5,000.00. Right now they are scheduled for trial in March and we need to come up with this fast. Come on folks just a few dollars may mean a big win against the IRS which will benefit every single one of us should we be in the same situation in the future.

I am collecting these funds which will be transferred directly to Tom as Ed and Sharon's bank accounts are routinely emptied by the IRS.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Re: Why send money to the IRS

Post by Demosthenes »

Posted by Chuck Conces, who doesn't bother to mention that he is named in the indictment as one of the Schwatz' gurus...
Defense fund

Dear Lawmen and Others: The government is trying to prosecute Ed Swartz and Ed does not seem to know how to defend himself properly. I am hoping that Tom Crier will defend him.

Ed could use a defense fund. If you can contribute, it would be appreciated very much. He will need $5,000 for a retainer.

Send donations to:

Ed Schwartz
971 S. Centreville rd. #117
Sturgis, Mi. 49091
The indictment:

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/schwartz1.pdf
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Tom Cryer feels they have a good defense and we could see another win.
Cryer watches Becraft in one case (Cryer's own) and now Cryer is an expert?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:The indictment:

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/schwartz1.pdf
That URL doesn't work.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Does now.
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

But they have nothing to worry about; the all-caps named defendants aren't really them. :brickwall:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Help needed with DOJ/IRS attack...
Re: [No-Income-Tax] Help needed with DOJ/IRS attack...

Why don't Ed and Sharon just disregard the Federal indictment? If they have no affiliation with the Federal government they should ignore the DOJ indictment and arm themselves to the T. Surprise those agents and or swat team with some real live ammunition. I mean it, the right to bear arms in self defense. I have no use for the DOJ period or IRS.

I would love to help but the corrupt IRS and FMS of the US Treasury reduces my social security every month by 15%. I do have arms though and I believe that is the answer for any visits of any government entity that wants to force Federal jurisdiction on me. I'm a NRA member.

Hope they fair well, but not likely if they fail to reserve all rights under the US Constitution. Irwin Schiff found that out in his indictment.

Alvis Jenkins, CCFAFA
Demo.
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

Alvis Jenkins, CCFAFA
This guy is a parody of the stereotypical right-wing gun whacko. Notice that he HAD to mention that he's in the NRA. I'm going to drop a line to someone I know at the NRA and see if they (a) have this guy and (b) whether they want to keep him.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

CaptainKickback wrote:Ed and Sharon Schwartz ARE NOT "tax protestors," they are just greedy little piggies. I say burn them to the ground (complete scorched earth) and break them hard - as in completely penniless when they go to prison and the same when they come up for parole in 75 years.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I just want to comment on the succinctness of Doktor Avalanche's posts. He has the amazing ability of using the fewest words possible to communicate exactly what he is thinking.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Doktor Avalanche

The Observer wrote:I just want to comment on the succinctness of Doktor Avalanche's posts. He has the amazing ability of using the fewest words possible to communicate exactly what he is thinking.
And this is when I'm feeling expansive. :wink:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

CaptainKickback wrote:As a possible presidential candidate, I am four-square against torture of any sort, including the wheel, the rack, waterboarding and having to watch anything involving Paris Hilton.

When I said break the greedy littl piggies, I meant strip themof any and all assets - go Grinch on them.
And what makes you think that that isn't torture?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The Observer wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:As a possible presidential candidate, I am four-square against torture of any sort, including the wheel, the rack, waterboarding and having to watch anything involving Paris Hilton.

When I said break the greedy littl piggies, I meant strip themof any and all assets - go Grinch on them.
The meaning of the English Language. Maybe you should start your own dictionary, you could assign any meaning you'd like to torture, just as most people are these days. Hell, its getting to the point that simple jail time could be defined as torture.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Imalawman wrote:
The Observer wrote:

The meaning of the English Language. Maybe you should start your own dictionary, you could assign any meaning you'd like to torture, just as most people are these days. Hell, its getting to the point that simple jail time could be defined as torture.
But that was my point - TPs are going to claim, if they haven't already, that any tax collection procedures used against them are abusive, violent, violate the 8th amendment, etc. At that point, society needs to ignore the over-the-top claims and not be dissuaded by recognizing that these TPs are committing crimes and should be punished.

There have been several posts on this recently being against the imprisonment of TPs for their crimes. The rationale behind this is akin to CK's post - that somehow the TPs will suffer more if the IRS just takes their assets. The seizure of assets is not punishment - it is the attempt by the government to collect the taxes owed, along with penalties and interest. That happens regardless of whether the delinquent taxpayer is convicted or not of a crime. So if we decide as a society that TPs are to be "punished" as though they were a normal taxpayer who forgot to pay their taxes on time, we are only fooling ourselves.

Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

Doktor Avalanche wrote: Image
Looks like one of my therapy tables.
Doktor Avalanche

tommygun wrote: Looks like one of my therapy tables.
Then I shall have to make an appointment with you sometime. I always felt I could benefit from a good rack session, especially with all the problems I have with my lower back.