Sherry Peel Jackson Makes a Bad Situation Much Worse

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Demosthenes wrote:It's the 14th Amendment citizen arguments. You know, the one Eddie Kahn believes in fervently, except when pitching detax theories to Wesley Snipes....
So this would be the one time black people want to have their slave status reinstated? :roll:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

CaptainKickback wrote:Turns out she was just another gredy.
That's gredly
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

CaptainKickback wrote:I wonder what thought processes were engaged by the bubba at SuiJuris that led to the conclusion that Ms. Jackson cannot be a party to the Constitution because she is black. :?:
Dred Scott v. Sanford.

I've actually had people tell me in all seriousness that the 14th Amendment did not actually reverse the Dred Scott decision.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

I've actually had people tell me in all seriousness that life spontaneously generated within some seemingly mystical primordial soup once upon a time.
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato
Doktor Avalanche

Or, as George Carlin puts it:

"There's this invisble man in the sky who has nothing better to do than watch you all day long. And, if you get out of line, he'll smite you...

But...He LOVES you."
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Sherry seems to be proving that the government can make significant hiring mistakes and that it takes a long time to undo them.

She appears to be incredibly stupid in that she is posting to the Internet a plea for case sites [sic] which will somehow contain a silver bullet.

She has either blindly closed her mind to legal counsel or is attempting to construct an insanity basis for sentence reduction.

It's interesting, though, to see how her buddy, Bob S., is right there at her side during all this.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

She appears to be incredibly stupid in that she is posting to the Internet a plea for case sites [sic] which will somehow contain a silver bullet.
She is asking for case sites [sic] on issues that are listed as defenses in rule 12 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. So she is even stupider than that.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

In the spirit of the Constitutional Convention, let's compromise. Sherry Jackson is only liable for 3/5 of the tax, and she will be auctioned off to pay it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

Colin Jackson

1560 Fieldgreen Overlook

Stone Mountain, Georgia 30088

I just wanted to take this time to thank all of you who have really been praying for us and supporting us in all ways. Please, continue to pray for us. Sherry’s sentencing was today, 2-14-08. They gave her 4 years.

Right now she is in a detention center for 4 to 6 weeks. They want her to serve in Florida.

Bond has been set at $100,000. I have to come up with 15% or $15,000.

Also, I’m not sure how often I will be checking her emails. She gets sooooooooo many. My email address is colinLjackson@msn.com. Again, please, continue to pray for Sherry, myself, Colin,II and Rayna. God bless you all.

In Christ, Colin (Sherry’s husband)
http://www.nationalblackagendaonline.co ... ckson.html
Last edited by Bud Dickman on Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

I did an inmate search and do not find her listed as incarcerated at this time.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Bud Dickman wrote:I did an inmate search and do not find her listed as incarcerated at this time.
It's a bit early for her to appear in their database.
Demo.
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

Last entry on PACER ....is Defendant remanded into custody. The court sets a $100,000.00 corporate surety bond....
I guess it is true, thought it might be a ruse to get more money.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

They gave her 4 years.
And my guess is that in 4 years she still will not come to her senses (such as they are).
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Bud Dickman

Re: Sherry Peel Jackson Makes a Bad Situation Much Worse

Post by Bud Dickman »

Sherry Jackson was taken into custody on Feb. 14th. All her motions for new trial, and the perjury of the witnesses in her trial were DENIED! She was sentenced to 4 years, just trying to speak the truth about the illegality of the income tax, for the benefit of all of us.

She is still in Atlanta for the next 4 to 6 weeks, then they want to ship her off to Florida to be away from her kids and husband. If she can raise $15,000 to pay for her $100,000 bond, she can get out at least for another 30 days to work on her appeal case.

I know everyone is terribly stretched financially with our diving economy, and supporting Ron Paul, etc., but if at all possible, send donations to her husband, Colin Jackson at:

1560 Fieldgreen Overlook
Stone Mountain, Georgia, 30088

http://questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com/
Doktor Avalanche

CaptainKickback wrote:Wait a minute here. SJP worked for the IRS, then privately and I am guessing her husband worked all this time also and they can't come up with $15,000 for her bail?

Show of hands kids, how many here can come up with that? And probably from several different accounts to boot.
I can easily raise that kind of cash.
hartley

Post by hartley »

CaptainKickback wrote:Wait a minute here. SJP worked for the IRS, then privately and I am guessing her husband worked all this time also and they can't come up with $15,000 for her bail?

Show of hands kids, how many here can come up with that? And probably from several different accounts to boot.

Or am I wrong in my assumptions because they spent it all on lawyers.

Most curious their need for donations.....
I can't... but I'm living the broke college student lifestyle for another six months.

I mean, my *family* could, if I could somehow convince my dad to pay my bail...
That was the third rule he gave me when I turned 18:
1. Don't get anybody pregnant.
2. Don't get arrested.
3. If you *do* get arrested, don't call me for bail money.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Couldn't even begin to raise it here. But I work for the government.
Last edited by Disilloosianed on Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

I could get that amount instantly. I could get the entire $100k in about a day. I could raise about 30 times that amount in about a week. Of course, I'm not an idiot tax protester that wasted all of their money.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

I've got that much in multiple accounts, and I recently had to both pay a sizable bail and retain a criminal defense attorney (for my nephew who I raised for several years; I love him like a son, but he's still a frickin' 'tard).

I find it hard to believe that they don't have the money. I suspect they have it but don't want to spend it, since she's going to prison either way.

What was the maximum potential sentence for Sherry?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Sherry was already sentenced to the maximum possible sentence of four years.

I have a stupid question. If you give money to a bond company -- say $10,000 for a $100,000 bond) do you get it back at the end of the bond period when you turn yourself in, or is that money simply gone, kind of like an insurance premium.
Demo.