The Rise of the Illuminati Psychopaths

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

The Rise of the Illuminati Psychopaths

Post by Demosthenes »

Dear Friends,

Texe concludes this fabulous series on the Rise of the Illuminati Psychopaths. This week Texe reveals brutal and barbaric times that lie ahead, and will give you vital information to identify the insane who rise to power, and you will discover the scientific principles behind the revolutionary surge in consummate evil. Don't miss this week's powerful program, The Rise of the Illuminati Psychopaths and The Savage Horror of America's Coming Gloom (Part 2).

Click this link or copy and paste it in the address line of your internet browser: http://www.powerofprophecy.com

Then, scroll down until you see, The Rise of the Illuminati Psychopaths and The Savage Horror of America's Coming Gloom (Part 2), and click the link.

All God's Best,
Jerry Barrett
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: The Rise of the Illuminati Psychopaths

Post by Famspear »

Wow, the guy running the "prophecy" web site appears to be someone named "Texe Marrs". Pretty wild stuff.

I am not familiar with this one. I googled him and found a reference to some tax problems.

What's the basic story on this guy, Demo, if you know?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Texe is a regular fixture on Rense and Alex Jones. I've been getting stuff by and about him for about years and find his end-of-times paranoia kind of funny. He was really hot and heavy into the Y2K scare.

http://www.texemarrs.com/

He's fun, but not as imaginative as David Ickes.
Demo.
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

He was really hot and heavy into the Y2K scare.
It's pretty funny how these whack-jobs predict the end of the world through endless conspiracy theories, only to be wrong every time. It just goes to show the absolute lack intellectual capacity of the people who mindlessly subscribe to this stuff. There's a guy who I pass occasionally on the way to and from work who has a little white Ford Ranger that is plastered from top to bottom with bumper stickers, and what appear to be hand made signs, covering practically every conspiracy theory known to man. It looks like a rolling billboard for Alex Jones. One night, he rear-ended someone. I was going the same direction and traffic was backed up. As I passed the accident, I could see the poor State Trooper, who was talking to this guy, with this look of "what the hell are you saying" on his face. I actually thought about stopping to back up the trooper, but the nut seemed docile enough. I just wish I could have heard all the conspiracies fly out of his mouth to explain the accident.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Agent Observer wrote:It's pretty funny how these whack-jobs predict the end of the world through endless conspiracy theories, only to be wrong every time.
Well, you only have to be right once. ;)
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

webhick wrote:
Agent Observer wrote:It's pretty funny how these whack-jobs predict the end of the world through endless conspiracy theories, only to be wrong every time.
Well, you only have to be right once. ;)
Yeah, but you'll never be able to tell anyone "I told you so."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

webhick wrote:Well, you only have to be right once. ;)
... which would make him half as accurate as a stopped clock.