More Laughs from LH

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: More Laughs from LH

Post by Quixote »

And the comedy continues. A losthead posting as kilbey wrote:
You'll notice that the rebate would be a credit against any taxes owed for the taxable year 2008. In other words, any refund you might expect in 2009 would be reduced by the amount of $600 or $1200. Pretty shitty, eh? Am I wrong, because that's how it reads to me!?
Brian
Deslocc agreed and no one has tried to set kilbey straight. Maybe on LH, credit means debit. That would explain a lot.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

gottago wrote:I must say that I was both shocked and angered when jj took it upon herself to post personal information about me and posts written by me on here that she found on a cruise discussion board. Nothing at all to do with tax protesting or anything like that, just her brand of evil. :twisted: It was a really eye opening experience about privacy and how seriously some people take themselves. I just had no idea...

Ancient history now, but you can bet I learned not to connect any screen name with myself in any way and never use the same screen name on more than one site.
Actually, I didn't post any personal information about you at all. I didn't post your name, address or anything that would allow anyone to identify you at all. I didn't even post your place of employment. And I had all of that data withing a couple of hours of your suicide posts in case I had to contact your family or your local police.

I simply pointed out that a person with a login name of Goodess was posting suicide threats on one forum, while bragging about taking trips and making future travel plans on another.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Goodess / Gottago is well along the path of koolaid withdrawal.

Let's allow old issues to die and concentrate on the future?
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Nikki wrote:Goodess / Gottago is well along the path of koolaid withdrawal.

Agreed. We've all made mistakes even if not as a tax protester/denier.

The one thing to take away from this discussion is the importance of remaining silent [especially, when posting views that might be considered illegal to the internet], and it's the one thing most tax deniers find the hardest. Part of their desire to "save the world."

And, of course, they're so all-fired convinced they're right. Until CI comes calling.

The person called 'Janiece' seems not to have learned that lesson yet.
gottago
Victim of Incarcerated Criminal

Post by gottago »

Demosthenes wrote:
gottago wrote:I must say that I was both shocked and angered when jj took it upon herself to post personal information about me and posts written by me on here that she found on a cruise discussion board. Nothing at all to do with tax protesting or anything like that, just her brand of evil. :twisted: It was a really eye opening experience about privacy and how seriously some people take themselves. I just had no idea...

Ancient history now, but you can bet I learned not to connect any screen name with myself in any way and never use the same screen name on more than one site.
Actually, I didn't post any personal information about you at all. I didn't post your name, address or anything that would allow anyone to identify you at all. I didn't even post your place of employment. And I had all of that data withing a couple of hours of your suicide posts in case I had to contact your family or your local police.

I simply pointed out that a person with a login name of Goodess was posting suicide threats on one forum, while bragging about taking trips and making future travel plans on another.
You actually did post my name, my husband's name and where we live which was in the posts from the cruise site that you copied and pasted. I forgot about your altruistic concern for my health and safety :roll: :roll: and even now it seems unlikely that you had any actual concern about me, you just found some unrelated information from another forum and posted it here for reasons known only to you. It had absolutely nothing to do with tax protesting, denying, etc.--just you being you. But, I did learn a valuable lesson as stated by ASITStands. I also discovered how easy it is to find information about anyone on various internet sites--I was able to find jj's home address in a matter of minutes--not that I would do anything with that information :wink: :wink:

Gottago
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I was able to find jj's home address in a matter of minutes--not that I would do anything with that information
Last time you started down this path, that posted you hoped someone in the tax protest world would do me bodily harm.

Funny thing is, I'd still help you if I thought you were indeed suicidal.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

ENOUGH :!: :!: :!:

If there is to be any additional bickering as to who did what over a year ago, why not take it off line?

We really don't care to waste more electrons on a rehashing of who pissed where and on whom.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Nikki wrote:If there is to be any additional bickering as to who did what over a year ago, why not take it off line?
Quite happily. It's up to Gottago, and always has been.
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote: Funny thing is, I'd still help you if I thought you were indeed suicidal.
I think Demo [and others on this forum] would help even if it wasn't suicidal.

And, in fact, I think many have helped [or at least tried] to straighten out the financial mess 'gottago' found herself in after all this. Like 'nikki' said:
Goodess / Gottago is well along the path of koolaid withdrawal.

Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

ASITStands wrote:I think Demo [and others on this forum] would help even if it wasn't suicidal.
True that.

I just take the suicide threats from TPs more seriously than most. In the seven years that I've been communicating by email with various and sundry tax deniers, two have actually gone through with their threat. Desperation does not mix well with Koolaid.
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Nikki wrote:Goodess / Gottago is well along the path of koolaid withdrawal.

I agree. But I also think that Demo shouldn't be barred from defending herself just because gottago is in withdrawal.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
gottago
Victim of Incarcerated Criminal

Post by gottago »

jj has nothing to defend herself about--this is her party here on Quatloos and anyone enters at their own risk. I found that out the hard way. I still think it was rude and unnecessary but I'll live--if that sentiment changes, I will be sure not to post it here. :mouthshut:

Webhick, I am not having any withdrawal symptoms, more like an extended hangover....

I have expressed my appreciation more than once to those on here who have helped me with advice, steered me to resources and offered constructive suggestions. I am attempting to resolve my issues with the IRS to the best of my ability. I have no desire to return to any form of tax protestingdenyingevading (never did, truth be told) and no Koolaid will pass these lips.
Demosthenes wrote:
Last time you started down this path, that posted you hoped someone in the tax protest world would do me bodily harm.
Now that is just a flat out lie- produce a post from me saying that- :roll:
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

CAN IT :!:

There's absolutely no point in two women engaging in a pissing contest -- especially since their aim leaves a lot to be desired.

What hapened, or didn't happen, in the past is irrelevant except, perhaps, to individual egos.

It's time to DROP IT and let things go on.

No one has anything to gain by re-raking dead embers.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Chill out, Nikki. I'd already given Goodess the last post.
Demo.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

In any case, this topic is completely derailed, so let's just close it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4