Good news for the Dogwalker

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Good news for the Dogwalker

Post by Demosthenes »

He has decided to use his court appointed lawyer and stop this idiocy of representing himself.

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/riley314.pdf
http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/riley316.pdf
Demo.
RyanMcC

Re: Good news for the Dogwalker

Post by RyanMcC »

Idiocy? More like lunacy, which was the likely goal. With the previous pro se court filings this attorney now has proof beyond a reasonable doubt his client is insane. Seems like the best possible defense.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Daniel Riley no longer represents himself pro se in this case.
It's all part of the conspiracy to silence DtDW! He was never pro se! He was sui juris! The ebil court has saddled him with an member of the BAR, which will guarantee his conviction!
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

Paul wrote:It's all part of the conspiracy to silence DtDW! He was never pro se! He was sui juris!
Pro se? Sui Juris? Hardly, everyone knows he was "Jurius Spurious".
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Daniel Riley never represented himself, he represented that scarecrow in the coner, DANIEL RILEY.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Maybe his brother woke up and starting see what was happening? Either way, Danny has a shot at not spending the rest of this life in jail. Before the chance was zero, now its somewhere close to that, but not zero.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

BIll Riley, if you talked your brother into this, you did a good thing by him. It's the only chance he's got.
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

:shock: This is fantastic. He now has a shot in hell.

I wonder if Bill (or someone else) managed to get Danny to rub two brain cells together or if Danny did it on his own.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I thnk many of us have seen this before. Typically, off to the side of the whacko cheerleading enablers there are a few people watching the miscreant circle the drain who finally come forward and introduce him or her to reality.

Danny's problem is he knows he did some of the illegal things they've charged him with. The fact that he doesn't like the law or thought he was justified in those actions doesn't protect him, so after flailing around in that realm for a while the issue has finally boiled down to how long, not if, he will remain behind bars.

It takes some people a lot longer to come to that realization than others. And IMHO, the more cheerleading there is from the outside, the deeper into denial the perpetrator retreats and the more damage they do to their own case along the way.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

Demosthenes wrote:He has decided to use his court appointed lawyer and stop this idiocy of representing himself.
So he's NOT PRO SE, REPEAT NOT PRO SE for real now?

:P
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Real honest to god motions filed in the Riley case?
03/18/2008 324 MOTION to Suppress Affidavit of Andre Labier Used as Basis for a Criminal Complaint by Daniel Riley. Served on 3/11/2008. Follow up on Objection on 4/4/2008. (jar) (Entered: 03/18/2008)

03/18/2008 325 MOTION in Limine to Exert New Hampshire Article and Motion for Clothes by Daniel Riley. Served on 3/11/2008. Follow up on Objection on 4/4/2008. (jar) (Entered: 03/18/2008)

03/18/2008 326 MOTION to Dismiss or in the Alternative to Continue by Daniel Riley. Served on 3/11/2008. Follow up on Objection on 4/4/2008. (jar) (Entered: 03/18/2008)
Nah, just kidding.

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/riley324.pdf
http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/riley325.pdf
http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/riley326.pdf
Demo.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Real honest to god motions filed in the Riley case?
Nope, the ones you posted are more of his "Sui Juris, not Pro Se, repeat not Pro Se" nonsense.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

At least he finally admitted that he ratted out the Browns. He's not owning what he did, but admitting it is a good first step.
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He seems confused. He's got exhibits that might help defend himself in this case and exhibits that might support an excessive force claim, but they don't both belong in the same trial.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Interestingly, his blog is still up, though it has not been updated since February 22:

http://danrileyld.blogspot.com/
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

posted by DW's brother Bill

Re: Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS
« Reply #7142 on: Today at 10:46 PM »

Barf alert:

JJ McNabb, the main admin and chief vigilante of "Tax Deniers" at Quatloos (username: Demosthenes), has a new trial blog set up:

http://www.redcrayons.net/
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Bud Dickman wrote:posted by DW's brother Bill

Re: Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS
« Reply #7142 on: Today at 10:46 PM »

Barf alert:

JJ McNabb, the main admin and chief vigilante of "Tax Deniers" at Quatloos (username: Demosthenes), has a new trial blog set up:

http://www.redcrayons.net/
Chief Vigilante? Why did Demo get demoted?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The Observer wrote:Chief Vigilante? Why did Demo get demoted?
I believe it had to do with allegations of drunken rubber band balls running amok through the Mississippi river, causing America's Next Top Model, Saleisha (aka Tootie Carparts), to gaze in awe at barcodes at the CoverGirl factory*, and little yellow jellybeans to band together and revolt against excessive wedgies forced upon them by the evil Sourpatch Nazis. Sieg Sour!

*Yes, I got TV back last Tuesday. And no, I did not make this up. The girl was actually impressed by barcodes.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

webhick wrote:
The Observer wrote:Chief Vigilante? Why did Demo get demoted?
I believe it had to do with allegations of drunken rubber band balls running amok through the Mississippi river, causing America's Next Top Model, Saleisha (aka Tootie Carparts), to gaze in awe at barcodes at the CoverGirl factory*, and little yellow jellybeans to band together and revolt against excessive wedgies forced upon them by the evil Sourpatch Nazis. Sieg Sour!

*Yes, I got TV back last Tuesday. And no, I did not make this up. The girl was actually impressed by barcodes.
The big question is does she think they're the "mark of the beast"? :whistle: