Looks like Dogwalker has spoken again

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Looks like Dogwalker has spoken again

Post by Dezcad »

It looks like the Dogwalker has made certain admissions to Anthony Dorothy while DW was incarcerated, which is the subject of Reno's Motion. He just can't stop talking.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Re: Looks like Dogwalker has spoken again

Post by Imalawman »

Dezcad wrote:It looks like the Dogwalker has made certain admissions to Anthony Dorothy while DW was incarcerated, which is the subject of Reno's Motion. He just can't stop talking.
Simply amazing the magnitude of this guy's willingness to squeal.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

5. The admission of any of these statements by Mr. Riley to Mr. Dorothy implicates Mr.
Gonzalez in a fundamental way. It is not possible to “sanitize” these statements in a way which
would only implicate Riley.
Ya think?

So...DW has thrown Gonzalez under the bus. Any takers on when Gonzales returns salute?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Wow! A motion that makes sense!

Not necessarily meritorious, but it at least has some connection with factual reality and the legal system in force in the United States.

Do you suppose DTDW will notice when some of the motions of his co-defendants (who have lawyers) are granted while his are not?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
5. The admission of any of these statements by Mr. Riley to Mr. Dorothy implicates Mr.
Gonzalez in a fundamental way. It is not possible to “sanitize” these statements in a way which
would only implicate Riley.
Ya think?

So...DW has thrown Gonzalez under the bus. Any takers on when Gonzales returns salute?
As much abuse as is being heaped upon Reno by some the of the Qualosians, I would not equate Reno with Dogwalker. Reno can at least keep his mouth shut and make a few basic decisions that help his defense. Dogwalker, not so much. :snooty:
ErsatzAnatchist

LPC wrote:Wow! A motion that makes sense!

Not necessarily meritorious, but it at least has some connection with factual reality and the legal system in force in the United States.

Do you suppose DTDW will notice when some of the motions of his co-defendants (who have lawyers) are granted while his are not?
The unfortunate part is that Dogwalker's former attorney and current attorney are both good lawyers who I would be happy to have represent me if I was facing federal time. Dogwalker has missed a serious chance to greatly reduce his time. If he had made the decision to work with his lawyer and try to cut a deal, he could have really taken advantage of his natural propensity to talk. Plus, he comes across as so pathetic that maybe even the AUSAs will find him to be somewhat harmless and would have made him a much better deal than he could hope for today.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Danny choice in confidantes is ... um ... interesting.

Copyright 2007 Bangor Daily News
Bangor Daily News (Maine)

April 3, 2007 Tuesday
SECTION: Pg. A1
HEADLINE: Maine convict;
Held after Mich. escape attempt
BYLINE: JUDY HARRISON OF THE NEWS STAFF

An escape attempt by a man with two sexual assault convictions in Maine was foiled last week in Michigan when police arrested his 20-year-old girlfriend after she allegedly hid a shotgun and other items in a restroom.

The case involves Anthony David Dorothy, 35, formerly of Newburgh, who is accused of beating and imprisoning a neighbor in an apparent drug deal in Sanilac County, Mich., northeast of Detroit.

Sara Marie Bauer of Deckerville, Mich., allegedly hid a sawed-off shotgun, ammunition, a handcuff key and other items above a ceiling tile in a hospital restroom, according to a report published Friday in the Port Huron Times Herald.

Dorothy had a medical appointment scheduled at McKenzie Memorial Hospital in Sandusky, the seat of Sanilac County, on the afternoon of March 28, Sanilac County Sheriff Virgil Strickler told the Michigan newspaper. Bauer allegedly had hidden the items the previous day.

Bauer knew that Dorothy had a medical appointment at McKenzie Memorial Hospital on March 28, Strickland said. Dorothy "was having her put those devices inside a restroom that would be close to where he was supposed to be."

Bauer has been charged with six felonies, including multiple counts of aiding the escape of a felony prisoner, conspiracy to escape and firearms violations. If convicted, she faces up to seven years in prison.

Police told the newspaper they became suspicious March 26, when a corrections officer noticed an inmate using another inmate's assigned PIN to make phone calls. The Sanilac County Sheriff's Department spent the next two days closely monitoring inmate contacts.

Dorothy, who testified against an inmate in a murder-for-hire scheme in Maine 10 years ago, was arrested on Jan. 23, after Sandusky, Mich., police received a tip that someone was being held inside Dorothy's apartment. When asked to show identification, he jumped out a window and broke his ankle, but ran to a ditch and hid in the water, Sandusky Police Chief Paul Cowley told the Times Herald in January.

The victim, whose name was not released, suffered a blood clot on the brain, a fractured eye socket and broken nose, the newspaper reported.

Dorothy, whose criminal history in Maine includes two sexual assault convictions, was sentenced in April 1999 to 10 years in federal prison for being a felon in possession of a firearm. At that sentencing, the judge took five years off the mandatory 15-year prison term Dorothy was facing because of his significant cooperation with the government in several cases.

Released in 2001 after his sentence was reduced to 71/2 years, he twice was sent back to federal prison for violating his supervised release.

He was last released in May 2005 from a facility in Schuylkill, Pa.

Dorothy had been living at the apartment where he was arrested for about six months, Sandusky police said. He had been moving around Michigan for more than a year.

Both Bauer and Dorothy were being held Monday at the Sanilac County Jail on $100,000 bond each.

Dorothy is expected to be charged in U.S. District Court in Bangor for violating his supervised release.
Demo.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

A jailhouse snitch. Lovely.

If there is anyone less reliable than the Spurious Four, this would be he.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Well he's run out of Get out of Jail Free cards.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

A jailhouse snitch who must look and sound convincing on the stand. I've found several stories of him testifying as a witness and they all ended in convictions.
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche

Demosthenes wrote:A jailhouse snitch who must look and sound convincing on the stand. I've found several stories of him testifying as a witness and they all ended in convictions.
He better ask for P.C.

What's the going rate on snitch fingers? A carton of smokes? A Cadillac?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
wserra

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:I've found several stories of him testifying as a witness and they all ended in convictions.
Maybe the convictions occurred despite his testimony. I'm serious - you don't know. By and large, a competent cross shows up these guys as pond scum.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

wserra wrote:Maybe the convictions occurred despite his testimony. I'm serious - you don't know. By and large, a competent cross shows up these guys as pond scum.
Definitely a possibility. I know nothing about the guy (or the cases) other than a few articles I dug up.
Demo.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

When does the trial of the Fatuous Four start?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The jury was seated yesterday.

Opening arguments are Monday.

http://www.redcrayons.net
(Timeline, players' info, and first article will go live this weekend.)
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche

CaptainKickback wrote:Okay, we know Dogwalker can speak, but can he roll over? :whistle: :twisted: :roll:
I think Reno can attest to the fact that he can, and quite well.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:http://www.redcrayons.net
(Timeline, players' info, and first article will go live this weekend.)
Hrmph, the site worked fine last night, but this morning...nothing. Visiting using the IP returns a "bad_httpd_conf" error.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Must have been a temporary error, it appears to be working fine now.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The Operative wrote:Must have been a temporary error, it appears to be working fine now.
Indeed.

Did anyone catch the comments? This one is my personal favorite (bolding added):
Old Buck wrote:your married to a tax Attorney ask him to show you the law imposing a tax on ed and Elaine brown. He cant because the tax is imposed upon income. Now ask him what is income. See if he tell you the thruth that income is profit or gain derived from capitol or labor.The key word being DERIVED. Its people such as you and your husband that benifit from the tax laws being misapplied.
[sarcasm]I totally get it now. If the law doesn't mention me by name, I don't have to pay it![/sarcasm]

It so wonderfully Hawaiian Punch to not recognize that the tax was imposed on E&E's income and not E&E, physical persons. That might be why it's called an "income tax" and not a "human tax".

(well, technically, the tax was only imposed on Elaine's income cause Ed didn't have any income).
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ErsatzAnatchist

Wow, looks like Demo has already attracted the usual suspects.

BTW, I drove by the Fed. Courthouse building today. Looks like an ordinary day. I would have thought that there would have been at least 2 or 3 supporters of the Tard Trio® who could have shown up to protest the trial. Not so much as a single sign.