Good news for the Dogwalker

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Good news for the Dogwalker

Post by webhick »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:The big question is does she think they're the "mark of the beast"? :whistle:
If she did, she wouldn't be far off the mark. Everyone knows that barcodes are imprinted using special ink manufactured in the ladies room "feminine hygiene product" dispenser. The ink contains thousands of little nanites which, when formed in a barcode layout, acts as a video recording and audio listening device. The abilities for the nanites to transform the coverall into high-potency sunless tanner; the eyeshadow, liner, and mascara into sun-wrinkle inducers; and the lipstick into collagen enhancers are all forthcoming.

The master race will be big-lipped orange freaks.

FREAKS.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

webhick wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:The big question is does she think they're the "mark of the beast"? :whistle:
If she did, she wouldn't be far off the mark. Everyone knows that barcodes are imprinted using special ink manufactured in the ladies room "feminine hygiene product" dispenser. The ink contains thousands of little nanites which, when formed in a barcode layout, acts as a video recording and audio listening device. The abilities for the nanites to transform the coverall into high-potency sunless tanner; the eyeshadow, liner, and mascara into sun-wrinkle inducers; and the lipstick into collagen enhancers are all forthcoming.

FREAKS.

Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
webhick wrote:

FREAKS.

Is that Tommy Lasorda?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

The (soon to be ex?) CEO of Countrywide.

http://www.forbes.com/static/pvp2005/LIR7G33.html
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Lambkin wrote:The (soon to be ex?) CEO of Countrywide.

Is that who that is?

:angrybird: :angrybird: :angrybird:

He gets the six-finger salute. F*ck him, the horse he rode in on and the rats that followed behind.

Anyone care to guess who my mortgage is with? A**holes keep jacking it up every six months, which makes me have to ask this overdeveloped c*mshot a question:

Hey numbnuts - is it your intention to drive me into the poor house?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

YOU WIN!!! Go collect your prize.

"What do we have for them Johnny?"

"Well Bob, we have $1.4 billion in defaulted mortgages in Stockton, CA. Go take your pick. Hopefully they'll get one that still has the lamp fixtures and doesn't have concrete poured down the drains."
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Doktor Avalanche wrote:

Is that who that is?

He gets the six-finger salute. F*ck him, the horse he rode in on and the rats that followed behind.

Anyone care to guess who my mortgage is with? A**holes keep jacking it up every six months, which makes me have to ask this overdeveloped c*mshot a question:

That's him alright. Oh, and do you really think he gives a flying fark about you or anyone else? :twisted: We're lucky we were able to go with a local bank and our mortgage STAYED in the local bank. One of advantages of being in a small town.

I wonder if he's one of Hillary's chums that she wants to save?
VanMeters Revenge

Post by VanMeters Revenge »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:

Is that who that is?

normally i pitty people in your situation .........but not you..................HA HA Hope you get your home foreclosed on and your shit sold at auction ass hole then thrown into debters prison or out on the streets on your ass. Isnt life a fucking bitch. :haha: :haha:
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

If the moderators want to spin off a new topic, in Ranting and Raving, or in Advance Fee, etc., we can talk about the ARM, subprime, loan servicing problem. However, this really is not a tax protestor issue.

It is a real issue, however, and as the collapse of Bear Stearns shows, is going to cost all of us a lot of money (and I am one of the lucky folks who earns enough so that my house has been paid off for a number of years and I do not use credit card debt to finance anything).
"My Health is Better in November."
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Prof wrote:If the moderators want to spin off a new topic, in Ranting and Raving, or in Advance Fee, etc., we can talk about the ARM, subprime, loan servicing problem. However, this really is not a tax protestor issue.
Agreed, and done.

See "Adjustable Rate Blues" in Ranting and Raving if you want to continue the discussion of Dok's ARM issues.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:normally i pitty people in your situation .........but not you..................HA HA Hope you get your home foreclosed on and your sh*t sold at auction ass hole then thrown into debters prison or out on the streets on your ass. Isnt life a fucking bitch. :haha: :haha:
So, people who don't break the law (like Doktor) should be thrown in prison, meanwhile people who do break the law (like your gods, E&E) should be allowed to do whatever they feel like without consequence.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie