Thanks, Pete, for $20K in fines

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
iplawyer

Thanks, Pete, for $20K in fines

Post by iplawyer »

From LH today:
gdude

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:37 pm Post subject: Filed today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went down to the local IRS office today to file
TY 04,05,06,and 07. The gentleman that helped me was courteous and helpful. He took my filings ,stamped them received,copied the top page and stamped it for my files. I was there no longer than 10 minutes.
I felt great as I walked out ,knowing I had filed correctly and lawfully. I have spent the past 3 months reading CTC,this forum, and working on my filing.
I just wanted to Thank Pete and everyone one this board for their help!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Thanks, Pete, for $20K in fines

Post by Gregg »

iplawyer wrote:From LH today:
gdude

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:37 pm Post subject: Filed today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went down to the local IRS office today to file
TY 04,05,06,and 07. The gentleman that helped me was courteous and helpful. He took my filings ,stamped them received,copied the top page and stamped it for my files. I was there no longer than 10 minutes.
I felt great as I walked out ,knowing I had filed correctly and lawfully. I have spent the past 3 months reading CTC,this forum, and working on my filing.
I just wanted to Thank Pete and everyone one this board for their help!
I'd say it's a safe bet that the IRS may have him drop back in to answer a few questions later. And who else here files 4 years worth of tax returns in person?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

LH Loser wrote:I went down to the local IRS office today to file
TY 04,05,06,and 07. The gentleman that helped me was courteous and helpful.
Said the spider to the fly.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Gregg wrote: And who else here files 4 years worth of tax returns in person?
I ended up with a client who got a little behind on filing his taxes. 10 years behind. He didn't want to mail them in as they were completed, so he waited until they were all done and filed them all at the same time in person. He's got an audit coming up for 2006 (the only one he filed timely) in a couple weeks. Coincidentally, that's also the last year they had "Contract Labor", since they got legal on their employees in 2007. This...should be interesting.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie