Loserheads on Tax Court procedures

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

Loserheads on Tax Court procedures

Post by Nikki »

Is is at all possible that these two mental giants might have a slight misapprehension about how Tax Court works?
reeferone wrote:Hi all,
Well the bad people are trying to worm themselfs off the hook.
Recieved a 3219 in mail.
They took it upon themselfs to file a SFR(subsitute for return) saying I didn't file for "05".
I filed a petition in Tax Court. Telling them I have Cert/return receipt. Recieved their Answer.

Now they are trying a new move ,TELLING me that they considering my case for Appeals! The balls of these people!!! They don't want court They want me to settle and pay.
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Is the Tax Court going to allow me to file MOTIONS? Such as a Motion to Produce? Force them to show my return
PeacefulKancer wrote:I would think that they would have to give you the information that they are using against you.

I beleive this falls under the Freedom of Information Act.
NOTE: Slightly reformatted for readability.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Loserheads on Tax Court procedures

Post by webhick »

No, not at all ;)

But I think I found an explanation on the LH forum as to why they think they way they do:

"Go punch your nuts until the truth of CTC sinks in." - Patrick Mooney

I guess self-mutilation is the new requirement for understanding the CtC.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Judge Roy Bean's "Do-it-yourself Vasectomy for Dummies" was not well received at sui.

Then again, there really are so few rational people who actually participate at sui that I could not convince the manager of the uber-tech-gods-who-rarely-shave-or-wear-socks that it was worth exposing the computers I use to whatever it was the site was trying to do to visitors.

FYI: The sui pool is barely a puddle on a rainy day.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

JRB:

Wrong pack of idiots.

These are LoserHeads (CtC adherants) not Sooeys (general-purpose anarchists)