Chuck Conces died of a heart attack

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
iamfreeru2

Chuck Conces died of a heart attack

Post by iamfreeru2 »

I do not know if this has been posted here, but you have one less man to attack. I copied this from another forum.
Lawman founder Chuck Conces, has died of a heart attack.

Sat. night 10pm, Chuck went to be with the Creator.

This has been confirmed, I just spoke to Mary, and she is doing ok. Her 7
children are there with her.

Chuck started Lawman group in Michigan. A grass roots movement that has expanded
to several states.
The idea behind lawman, was to find ways to hold govenrment officals accountable
to the same law that all
of us live by.

Chuck will be missed.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: Chuck Conces died of a heart attack

Post by Demosthenes »

Rest in peace, Chuck.
Demo.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Chuck Conces was never anything more or less than a two-bit scam artist with delusions of grandeur who by his kookie theories has ruined the lives of many people. The only regret that I have is that he will not be tried and convicted to show his followers that he was simply wrong on all counts. But, good riddance, and maybe IRS-CI and DOJ can now re-direct their efforts more strongly against some other promoter.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Some people will do just about anything to avoid going to jail.

I expect that his supporters will now adopt a new mantra: "No one ever showed him that he was wrong."
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

My condolences to his family and may he rest in peace.

However, that doesn't mean he was right and that he didn't deserve to be punished for crimes he may have committed.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

This "news" is not mentioned in any other forum I can find.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Nikki wrote:Some people will do just about anything to avoid going to jail.
The only actions I know of against Conces were civil, not criminal.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

iamfreeru2 wrote:I do not know if this has been posted here, but you have one less man to attack.
You mean we won't have Chuck Conces to kick around any more?

But if this is true, when the Reaper showed up why didn't Chuck just refuse for cause without dishonor? Wouldn't that work?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

LPC, here is the official obituary from the Battle Creek Enquirer:
Charles F. Conces
Charles F. Conces Battle Creek, MI Charles F. Conces, 71, of Battle Creek, died March 29, 2008. Services are pending at Shaw Funeral Home.
And yes, that is ALL three lines of it. See for yourself:
http://www.legacy.com/BattleCreek/Obitu ... =106671728
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

Oh I'm sure Alex Jones will have a new "movie" out soon showing how it was all an Illuminati, NWO, and shape shifting lizard plot to take him out because he was so close to the "truth."
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

And with all possible haste, I imagine Clarkson's eminent myocardial infarction is coming along nicely as well...
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:16 am
TAX WRITE-OFFS <researchguyrob1@...>
researchguyrob1
THEY TOOK HIM OUT

The government has ways of making it look like you had a heart attack. Conces was beating the crap out of them and they had to liquidate him before he got to the Supreme Court.

There is no end to what these bastards will do to keep this B.S. going.
Charles Conces was a brave and heroic man and should have a monument erected in his honor.

I learned a lot from this man over the internet and I am blessed to have been a Lawman.

Thank you Charles and may you rest in God's hands where all good people go.

They took him, the damn bastards!!
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Quick! Someone stop him before he tells EVERYONE!

At least until I get a better stock position in Alcoa's special hat subsidiary.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

To: Tax-Freedom-Now@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 4:28 AM
Subject: [T-F-N] US ATTORNEY'S
RESPONSE TO PETITION TO DISTRICT
COURT.

A $500 frivolous penalty had been imposed upon me for tax year 1999 after I had filed a zero return.

Prior to IRS' threat to levy, I had a CDPH regarding 1998 tax and 1999 Frivolous penalty.

Actually, I beat the Appeals Officer and the Appeals Team Manager up so badly during the CDPH that we never discussed the $500 Frivolous because they ended the hearing.

I handled the hearing just like Irwin said and I was victorious.

Nevertheless, The Appeals Officer sent me an adverse determination for the 1998 tax and for the 1999 frivolous penality.

Using the Tax Court Tool Kit, I submitted my petition to Tax Court and one to District Court.

On 4/23/02, I received an answer to my petition from the US Attorney for Distric Court.

The US Attorney stated that he denies knowledge or information sufficient to form a belief as to the allegation contained in paragraph 1, except he admits that I requested a CDPH.

His answers were similiar in every allegation. The US Attorney only admitted to one other allegation: That the IRS assessed a $500 penalty.

However he could not name the person who imposed the penalty or their authority for imposing the penalty. He ended his answer by requesting the Court to dismiss my complaint with prejudice and grant them costs.

On what form should I answer his answer? and how long do I have to submit my answer, and to whom do I send it?
LPC

Post by LPC »

researchguyrob1 wrote:Prior to IRS' threat to levy, I had a CDPH regarding 1998 tax and 1999 Frivolous penalty.

Actually, I beat the Appeals Officer and the Appeals Team Manager up so badly during the CDPH that we never discussed the $500 Frivolous because they ended the hearing.

I handled the hearing just like Irwin said and I was victorious.

Nevertheless, The Appeals Officer sent me an adverse determination
for the 1998 tax and for the 1999 frivolous penality.
They really do live in a different reality, don't they?
Dan Evans
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Kind of like stepping in front of a bus that runs a red light. You were absolutely right and the bus is absolutely worng, but the bus still didn't lose.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:Kind of like stepping in front of a bus that runs a red light. You were absolutely right and the bus is absolutely worng, but the bus still didn't lose.
For TPs the analogy would run along the lines that you step in front of a bus that had the green light and you try to argue that your red light actually meant you had the right of way instead of the bus.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

The Observer wrote:For TPs the analogy would run along the lines that you step in front of a bus that had the green light and you try to argue that your red light actually meant you had the right of way instead of the bus.
And the bus was driven by a member of the Jewish/Illuminati/International banking cartel and that the police officer who filed a report that you were jaywalking is corrupt.
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

Dezcad wrote:
The Observer wrote:For TPs the analogy would run along the lines that you step in front of a bus that had the green light and you try to argue that your red light actually meant you had the right of way instead of the bus.
And the bus was driven by a member of the Jewish/Illuminati/International banking cartel and that the police officer who filed a report that you were jaywalking is corrupt.
And when he gets to the hospital, he fires the ER surgeon who's doing his darnedest to stop the bleeding.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

tommygun wrote:
Dezcad wrote:
And when he gets to the hospital, he fires the ER surgeon who's doing his darnedest to stop the bleeding.
Turns out the medical chart had his name in all CAPS and he didn't want them operating on a legal fiction. He exercised his legal right to operate treat himself - the living soul, not the fiction. We can't be sure at this time whether the fiction survived or not.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown