DOJ asks the court to hold Schulz in contempt

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

DOJ asks the court to hold Schulz in contempt

Post by Demosthenes »

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/schulzcontempt.pdf
Despite the stay having been lifted more than six weeks ago, the defendants have not
provided the customer list to counsel for the United States 1. On March 26, 2008, government counsel sent, by facsimile and regular mail, a letter to defendants demanding that they immediately comply with the Court’s Order and turn over their customer list. A PACER search conducted April 7, 2008, shows that the defendants have not filed any certificate of compliance with the Court.

1 According to Schulz’s Declaration #14, filed on September 4, 2007, he was in the process of
gathering the information that must be turned over to the United States and Schulz expected to be “in a position to comply with most of the requirements of paragraph c of the Court’s Order” no later than September 6, 2007. Doc. 42.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Re: DOJ asks the court to hold Schulz in contempt

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/schulzcontempt.pdf
Despite the stay having been lifted more than six weeks ago, the defendants have not
provided the customer list to counsel for the United States 1. On March 26, 2008, government counsel sent, by facsimile and regular mail, a letter to defendants demanding that they immediately comply with the Court’s Order and turn over their customer list. A PACER search conducted April 7, 2008, shows that the defendants have not filed any certificate of compliance with the Court.

1 According to Schulz’s Declaration #14, filed on September 4, 2007, he was in the process of
gathering the information that must be turned over to the United States and Schulz expected to be “in a position to comply with most of the requirements of paragraph c of the Court’s Order” no later than September 6, 2007. Doc. 42.
He's probably been too busy planning his next death fast!
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

I believe the government should have asked the court to hold Schulz in contempt a long time ago. Paragraph 'd' of the original order states:
"Defendants, and anyone in active concert or participation with them, shall
remove from their websites and all other websites over which they have
control, all tax-fraud scheme promotional materials, false commercial
speech concerning the internal revenue laws, and speech likely to incite
others imminently to violate the internal revenue laws;
"
I found on the front page of http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/ the links to Aaron Russo's "America: Freedom to Fascism" movie. Also, the link to the so-called "educational" material, "The Great IRS Hoax: Why We Don't Owe Income Tax". I definitely believe both of those links and several others on his sites are in direct violation of paragraph 'd' that I quoted above. If I am correct, why hasn't the DOJ done something about it? Also, I didn't see it mentioned in their contempt motion.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

That's okay.....he's still on tour:
Schulz Goes to DC for April 15 Freedom Rally

Will Speak Following Rep. Ron Paul
WTP Chairman Bob Schulz will speak at next Tuesday's Freedom Rally in Washington DC.

The April 15th event features numerous individuals speaking in defense of the Constitution, including presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul. It will take place on the grassy protest area just off the west steps of the U.S. Capitol and also feature live entertainment throughout the duration.

According to event organizers, Schulz is scheduled to address the gathering immediately following Rep. Paul who is tentatively scheduled to speak before noon.

Schulz plans to introduce the audience to the little-known, but profound power of the First Amendment Petition Clause and share his bold vision and paradigm-shifting plan to exercise the Right to restore Constitutional Order to the Republic.

WTP is making arrangements for those attending the gathering to sign the Petitions for Redress of Grievances that WTP will serve upon every member of Congress and the Administration in early July.

For more information about Tuesday's DC Freedom Rally and information about hotels, local transportation, etc., please go to http://www.freedomrally.info or http://www.grannywarriors.com/rally.htm.

Schulz will also be conducting two Freedom Keeper meetings next weekend in Indiana. Everyone is encouraged to get to one of these important events. Additional meetings across the nation are currently being scheduled.

Saturday April 19, 1- 4 PM
Merrillville, IN
Indiana Wesleyan University
8415 Georgia St.
Merrillville, IN 46410
219-769-5132

Sunday April 20, 1- 4 PM
Fort Wayne, IN
Allen County Library
900 Library Plaza
Fort Wayne, IN 46802

Please remember, the operations of the WTP Foundation
are funded entirely by your generous support.