More Financial Suicide-Lemmings

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Agent Observer

More Financial Suicide-Lemmings

Post by Agent Observer »

And more lemmings take the plunge off the cliff of financial suicide. I always find it absolutely hysterical when they call anyone who doesn't blindly follow their beliefs "asleep" or "sheeple," when in fact they are blindly following a "guru" who can't seem to apply his own theory well enough to avoid adverse judgments against him. Who can really argue with such astute legal findings of a forum where 99% of the statements start with "I believe that..," "My research has shown that..," or the infamous duo "Everyone knows that" and "It is well known that.."

On a positive note, this guy probably doesn't realize how appropriate his chosen forum name is..

wastingaway
Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:48
------
Well, today was my day to join in this rigorous battle. Although I didnt go to my local tax office, I did go to the Post Office and I sent off my 2007 return in Ctc fashion. As I was walking out of the Post Office, I couldnt help but think what a relief this new information I have aquired really is to me. A hearty Thank you to Pete and to all those on these forums for all the information and input. Now im starting on 05 and 06. Hope all goes well.
Lol.. It won't.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: More Financial Suicide-Lemmings

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Owwww... that's gotta hurt!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

That should buff right out. No worries. :brickwall:
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Not sure where to post this.

Someone finally asked an appropriate question.

Might be someone trying to get into Cracking-the-Code heads.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

And another lemming takes the step over the cliff:
macwildstar wrote:Ok.. Ive finally done it. Last friday I filed 2000 to present.
I need to file 98 and 99 too, to stop a potential levy, but I will do that later this week, as I just got home from being stuck at a friends house 50 miles away with a broken down car.

My question is this: How to do Michigan tax returns?
I searched for links, and messages, but didn't find any.. Maybe I missed something?

Also, I got a 668w, notice of levy, CC'd to a bank in chicago. Ive never opened an account in chicago, so i called them and asked them. Seems the IRS is on a fishing expedition.

Gotta love those stupid goons. Another piece of criminal evidence.

As for the letters threatening fines for filing for full refund, I have a great solution.

26USC7206, FELONY conviction for signing under penaltes of perjury that you do not BELIEVE to be true.
The act of the IRS to get you to change your testimony is itself a criminal act, of suborning perjury.

Gotta love those clowns.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Investor

Post by Investor »

[hangs head in undisguised shame]

Why are they always from Michigan?
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Once again, Doktor Avalanche proves that a picture is worth 1000 words.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Let me see.

'macwildstar' discovers the IRS is fishing, so he jumps out of the frying pan into the fire.

Makes sense to me.

By the way, if memory serves me right, 'MacWildstar' used to be a State Coordinator for the We the People Congress. He jumped from being a non-filer to filing false information.

Yep. Makes sense.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

He jumped from being a non-filer to filing false information.
In other words, he graduated from misdemeanors to felonies.
Dr. Caligari
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
He jumped from being a non-filer to filing false information.
In other words, he graduated from misdemeanors to felonies.
Ain't that the truth!

In my own twisted way, I hope he reads our discussion and changes his mind.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Also, I got a 668w, notice of levy, CC'd to a bank in chicago. Ive never opened an account in chicago, so i called them and asked them. Seems the IRS is on a fishing expedition.
Unlikely. I am assuming that macwildstar paid attention during Sesame Street and can tell a W from an A. A 668-W levies wages and other income, not bank accounts. It's possible that the IRS is levying on a pension of which the Chicago bank is the trustee.
This levy remains in effect for benefit and retirement income if the taxpayer has a current fixed right to future payments, until we send you a release of levy.
668-W(c)(DO), Instructions to payer.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

It took the IRS a long time to get around to MacZeff (MacWildstar). Here's a post of his from eight years ago from Schulz' forum.
Re: [legality-of-income-tax] michigan taxes

'zularoot" <ajpaw@...> wrote:

> If Michigan follows the same guide lines as the feds, then how can
> you be liable for income taxes in Michigan. can any one explain this
> to me .

"MacWildstar" <MacWildstar@...> maczeff responded:

yeah, I can, and if ya join TFN-MI, I can help ya even more, as this forum tends to be the national one. In TFN-MI, we concentrate on Michigan tax law.

But basicaly, Michigan income tax is linked to the fed. No federal liablity, no state, EXCEPT for specific business income.. (per the state law).. And we have put this into practice.

Also, (I hope the moderator will allow this "self plug", I run a chat room on www dot pal talk dot com, on monday nights called TFN (tax freedom now) and its about any kind of taxation, or subjects to do with taxation.(such as SS or TIN's). The room is both text, voice, and video. Its located in the social issues Subfolder. I am there monday nights from about 8 pm to 11pm
Eastern time, but will not be there this and next holiday weekends, due to travel plans.

If the room is not listed in the Social issues group, then it means I am not yet online.
Demo.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

For some reason, I am not seeing the recent posts to this thread, so I am adding a new one to see if that helps.
Dr. Caligari
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Dr. Caligari: We're having major technical problems on this web site. I couldn't get in at all for about two days. Webhick says that several users have been deleted or whatever. Some posts show up; others do not.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Some posts show up; others do not.
That's what I am experiencing; on some (but not all) threads, I cannot see posts made between last Friday and today, even if I add a new post to the thread.
Dr. Caligari