Cracking the Code down in flames yet again

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Re: Cracking the Code down in flames yet again

Post by jg »

Nikki wrote:Step 1 - http://www.ustaxcourt.gov/

Step 2 - "Docket Inquiry"

Step 3 - From the above-referenced PDF file, copy the docket number 11165-07L into the Search By Docket Number screen

Step 4 - Read Docket entry #2 --> DESIGNATION of Trial at Boston, MA

TADA :!:
Thanks!
I learn something every day (if I pay attention).
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Gregg wrote:I don't mean to sound harsh, but there is a part of me that wants to see the governement just go after a few of these fools, expidite their cases as much as is possible and get a few high profile cases where they take these peoples' homes, assets, garnish the wages etc...I mean litterally put them on the street in a cardboard box.
When does the "harsh" part start?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

At least two different return preparers who expressly relied on Cracking the Code have been enjoined from preparing tax returns, the courts holding that the returns were false and frivolous. United States v. Donald A. Gray, 2007 TNT 56-10, No. 1:07-CV-42 (U.S.D.C. W.D. Mich. 3/19/2007); United States et al. v. Beverly J. Hill et vir. et al., 2006 TNT 27-13, No. CV-05-877-PHX (U.S.D.C. Ariz. 12/22/2005).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

LPC wrote:At least two different return preparers who expressly relied on Cracking the Code have been enjoined from preparing tax returns, the courts holding that the returns were false and frivolous. United States v. Donald A. Gray, 2007 TNT 56-10, No. 1:07-CV-42 (U.S.D.C. W.D. Mich. 3/19/2007); United States et al. v. Beverly J. Hill et vir. et al., 2006 TNT 27-13, No. CV-05-877-PHX (U.S.D.C. Ariz. 12/22/2005).
The Donald Gray opinion is here and discusses the "cracking the code returns". Wonder what Petey the BH would say about the opinion...........
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

LPC wrote:
Gregg wrote:I don't mean to sound harsh, but there is a part of me that wants to see the governement just go after a few of these fools, expidite their cases as much as is possible and get a few high profile cases where they take these peoples' homes, assets, garnish the wages etc...I mean litterally put them on the street in a cardboard box.
When does the "harsh" part start?
I'm getting to the flogging part later, I wanted to ease into it. :ninja:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.