SooeyHead Challenge

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

SooeyHead Challenge

Post by Nikki »

Farmer Giles Of Ham, one of the usual suspects has posted (beverages down, please)this challenge
Lets try this test and see what happens...

The Situation

A relative has received a W2 statement in the mail accusing him of receiving about 100,000 bux of "salary", an item of gross income. His personal bank records indicate deposits in exactly these amounts on the same dates.

He says that the characterization is false, he paid for that money with equal value.

And anyway, he borrowed the money against his collateral deposit.

And besides, he was owed the money as a pre-paid credit for damages.

Further, he had a mutual assurance policy to cover his investments that paid up.

At any rate, he lent his value and was paid back with that money.

Take your pick.

What could he do to properly challenge this libelous w2 claim?
Putting aside the fact that the 'challenge' has more holes in it than does the Lusitania and that it implies around thirty frivolous TP positions, is anyone interested in responding? in casting aspersions? in rediculing?

By the way, some one named LawDog (sound familiar?) has already begged off with the lame excuse "I don't do taxes." and there's another response from Shoonra who is attempting to make some sense -- but is immediately cudgled for doing so.
Nikki

Re: SooeyHead Challenge

Post by Nikki »

Apology extended.

The only thing I find curious is why you continue to Image over there when 150% of the people are rabidly opposed to any information which disturbs their preconceived conclusions.

Given the abuse you receive from ament MRG and some of the others, it's difficult to understand why you don't take the time you devote to Sooey and spend it wrapping yourself around some 12-year-old bourbon instead.

Although your motive of "attempt[ing] to keep folks at Sui (the ones who are not too far gone, at least) from drinking the Kool-Aid" is admirable, I believe that you are in the wrong place to do so.

Given that they have their latter-day-god SFBFKADMVP spewing incomprehensible, albeit profound-sounding, gibberish, why should they listen to a voice of experience and reason? They don't want accurate answers. They want credentialed people to validate their delusions.

IMHO, you would be providing a much better service to society by dedicating your pro bono time to people who don't have their fingers stuffed firmly in their ears.

Again, apology extended.
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

UGA Lawdog wrote: I spend a lot of my free time in a valiant (not to mention uncompensated) attempt to keep folks at Sui (the ones who are not too far gone, at least) from drinking the Kool-Aid.
I used to sit back and try to estimate how many billable hours were spent debating with DMVP here. Considering what the average tax attorney would charge debating various tax protester myths over many months I'd say DMVP got a pretty penny worth of free advice. Too bad it didn't help much, mabye you should send them a bill so they understand the value of your advice.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

UGA Lawdog wrote: Even by the standards of Sui, farmer giles of ham is a VERY dim bulb.
Yeah but wah't a dim bulb doing reading Tolkien?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4