Latest Court Filing from Ed-Brown: Clan Idiot

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Latest Court Filing from Ed-Brown: Clan Idiot

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Courtesy of Demo:

http://www.redcrayons.net/brown250.pdf

Beverages down before you click.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Nikki

Re: Latest Court Filing from Ed-Brown: Clan Idiot

Post by Nikki »

I thought that hallucinogenic drugs were banned from prisons.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Nikki wrote:I thought that hallucinogenic drugs were banned from prisons.
Ed's getting high on himself and since he's still in prison, I don't think hallucinogenic drugs have been banned yet.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

For heaven's sake I wish someone could get a psychiatrist to look at this guy and try to help him. I'm no expert, but I don't believe Ed is faking this.

I have a hard time finding any admirable traits in Ed, but maybe there's some medical or psychological way to bring him back from whatever alternative universe he's floating around in.

If he ever gets out of prison, he needs a nice, peaceful "home" somewhere, with people to watch over him, and strong locks on the doors. Please don't put him back into the general population before a thorough check under the hood.

Get lots of rest, Ed.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

In my opinion, Ed if far from insane in the sense that the is incompetent.
He “knows” the law and has a degree of meticulousness to him. :snooty:

I think I know what Ed and others like him are about.
He has Cult Mentality. :shock:

Simply a belief system that is disenfranchised from the norm. :brickwall:
(The Polygamist Group rings true)

Pick your poison; radical religion, far anti Government, racist groups etc. :cussout:

Essentially it’s all the same in their mind.
We know something you don’t and we’re right! :angrybird:
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
LDE

Post by LDE »

if ... your going to violate the bankruptcy of the United States in my presence ...
He totally lost me there.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

LDE wrote:
if ... your going to violate the bankruptcy of the United States in my presence ...
He totally lost me there.
The Bankruptcy of the United States. Don't you remember your basic history. The US ran out of gold backed currency and filed chapter XI (the prior version of chapter 11). As part of the plan of reorganization approved by the creditors (primarily International Bankers), the US was authorized to issue Federal Reserve Notes, but they were backed by the freedom of American Citizens, as represented by their ALL CAPS birth certificates. Every person with a birth certificate with their name in all caps is pledged as collateral for the Federal Reserve Notes issued by the Federal Reserve Bank. Since Ed has been incarcerated, he is no longer free, and his birth certificate is no longer able to serve as collateral for the FRN notes issued on his account. The Federal Reserve, though its wholly owned subsidiary, the Internal Revenue Service, as duly incorporated under the laws of Puerto Rico, is required to cancel those FRNs backed by Ed's birth certificate and refund to him those canceled notes.

Don't they teach you kids anything in school these days.

Its good to be back on Quatloos! :D
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote: As part of the plan of reorganization approved by the creditors (primarily International Bankers),
Not international Bankers, get it right, it's tinternational Banksters!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Famspear wrote:For heaven's sake I wish someone could get a psychiatrist to look at this guy and try to help him. I'm no expert, but I don't believe Ed is faking this.

I have a hard time finding any admirable traits in Ed, but maybe there's some medical or psychological way to bring him back from whatever alternative universe he's floating around in.

If he ever gets out of prison, he needs a nice, peaceful "home" somewhere, with people to watch over him, and strong locks on the doors. Please don't put him back into the general population before a thorough check under the hood.

Get lots of rest, Ed.
Ed is anything but clinically insane. He harbors an extreme resentment for authority because he sees himself as a victim of some injustice. He has a motive behind everything he writes, albeit so lacking in skill that it does not help his cause among rational adults. The faithful seem to like it though, so it will keep coming.

That's not insanity, just a manifestation of the only response available to him. It will never go away. To admit to a flawed premise is not something his ego can ever accept and he will make up whatever he needs to keep others on the line.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Just...wow, Ed.

Oh yeah, I'm back.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:Every person with a birth certificate with their name in all caps is pledged as collateral for the Federal Reserve Notes issued by the Federal Reserve Bank. ...Don't they teach you kids anything in school these days.

Its good to be back on Quatloos! :D
So since my original birth certificate is on microfiche in the vault at Mount Rushmore and my latest copy was computer generated without all caps does that make me collatoral to the electronic funds transfer system?

Can you help me I am not as smart as Ed.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
He has a motive behind everything he writes, albeit so lacking in skill that it does not help his cause among rational adults.
Actually, I doubt he would get any further with rational five year olds than he does with adults, as the five year old usually has a pretty firm grip on concrete ideas.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.