Help, I've read [CTC] and I still don't understand

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Help, I've read [CTC] and I still don't understand

Post by Quixote »

PH has posted a new announcement on LH entitled "THINGS TO READ BEFORE POSTING OR BROWSING". In that announcement is a link labeled: "Help! I've read the book, but I still don't understand!" I clicked on the link, hoping to find an explanation of CTC in English. Alas, I was disappointed.

I did find this rather puzzling statement: "3. DON'T confuse yourself with expectations that the truth about the tax (the "puzzle") is phenomenally complicated. It's not." If the truth is not complicated. then why does PH need a book, a video, several introductions, and months and months of forum posts to explain it?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
RyanMcC

Re: Help, I've read [CTC] and I still don't understand

Post by RyanMcC »

Quixote wrote:If the truth is not complicated. then why does PH need a book, a video, several introductions, and months and months of forum posts to explain it?
Indoctrination into the Cult of the Confused ain't easy. Image
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Quixote wrote:PH has posted a new announcement on LH entitled "THINGS TO READ BEFORE POSTING OR BROWSING". In that announcement is a link labeled: "Help! I've read the book, but I still don't understand!" I clicked on the link, hoping to find an explanation of CTC in English. Alas, I was disappointed.

I did find this rather puzzling statement: "3. DON'T confuse yourself with expectations that the truth about the tax (the "puzzle") is phenomenally complicated. It's not." If the truth is not complicated. then why does PH need a book, a video, several introductions, and months and months of forum posts to explain it?
Wasn't this same argument posed in regard to Larken Rose's 861 theory? It took several versions of videos and books to explain the 'simple' concept of why 861 exempted income within the United States.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

The Observer wrote: Wasn't this same argument posed in regard to Larken Rose's 861 theory? It took several versions of videos and books to explain the 'simple' concept of why 861 exempted income within the United States.
It takes awhile to overcome objections and distinguish cases (in your favor).