CNY Skeptics

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

CNY Skeptics

Post by LPC »

I've received an inquiry from Central New York (e.g., Syracuse) Skeptics, looking for someone who might be willing to talk their group about tax protesters.

If anyone is interested, or can recommend someone in that area, please send me a private message.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: CNY Skeptics

Post by grixit »

But can they afford Demo's fee, er honorarium.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

LPC wrote:I've received an inquiry from Central New York (e.g., Syracuse) Skeptics
New York Skeptics? Is that their new NBA franchise?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yes. They'll be playing the Duluth Cynics, the Atlantic City Stoics, and the Colorado Springs Logical Positivists.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

I assume this is the organization....

http://www.cnyskeptics.org/
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:I assume this is the organization....

http://www.cnyskeptics.org/
Hmmm... Mr. Cunningham is "Hospitality Commitee and Keeper of the Nametags". I totally want that job. It's gotta be gravy. All you do is hand out muffin baskets and "Hello, my name is" stickers.

I'd totally make them regret appointing me for that position by handing out hash muffins and write "Spartacus" on all the stickers. And if anyone asked, I'd tell them that we're all Spartacus on like an existential level, and to have another muffin...and a bag of Doritos.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

webhick wrote:I'd totally make them regret appointing me for that position by handing out hash muffins and write "Spartacus" on all the stickers. And if anyone asked, I'd tell them that we're all Spartacus on like an existential level, and to have another muffin...and a bag of Doritos.
Mabye you could get a gig at the Bilderberg Conference.

Peter Sutherland: All these people protesting gas prices is killing my buzz, mabye we should lower the price, but it would cost us a fortune!

Paul Wolfowitz: Dude, we can pay for it with Iraqi Oil! - Oh, yea, I was stoned last time I said that too.

Klaus Schwab: Do we have any idea what the impact on the economy would be? The nice nametag lady gave us some punch, here ya go.

Donald Rumsfeld: As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know. Can I have another muffin?

William Kristol: Woah man, that's deep.

David Rockefeller: Dude, where's my motorcade?

Rupert Murdoch : As promised we won't report on any of this. Don't worry guys, people have no idea what goes on here, they think you all are trying to take over the world.