TUC Update

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
TUC

TUC Update

Post by TUC »

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to keep you inform on The United Cities Group sued by BofA. For some weird reason BofA asked for an extension of hearing that was set for July22 to July25.

Last night I read the entire BofA law suit case against TUC. I couldn't believe that they presented some bogus charges. Their allegations are not supported with any valid facts against TUC, they are actually using TUC's affidavits as their own. If you read the public records submitted by TUC yesterday, you will see that everything BofA is doing is asking the judge to protect them from TUC, are you telling me BoFA case is only based on protection?????
I thought financial obstruction and false impersonation was the allegations of BofA against TUC; but I guess those accusation were a form of distraction used by BofA to avoid their legal contract with TUC.

TUC has never steped over any boundaries without justification and the legal procedures used by every institution in the USA. I guess is true when a it was stated "we will be making history."

The new youtube video recorded on Tuesday 7/08/08 will be posted shortly. I apologies for the delay due to an increase of legal matters. (lol....this is more interisting that a reality show)

Well let me re-fresh that..this is not Reality is Actuality. This is TRUE NEWS!!!!

a foot note: PUT UP or SHUT UP!!

They are still good people out there fighting for everyone's right.

Sincerely
TUC - The Untouchable Constitution.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: What now in the financial markets?

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

TUC wrote:....
TUC has never steped over any boundaries without justification and the legal procedures used by every institution in the USA. I guess is true when a it was stated "we will be making history."
Moron.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Moron.
And here I thought that TUCs was one of those hemmorroid towelettes that Granny keeps handy.

Or maybe thats Tucks...
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: TUC Update

Post by Demosthenes »

I've split the latest TUC post on to its own thread since the other thread will be closed down shortly.
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

TUC wrote:Hey Guys,

I just wanted to keep you inform on The United Cities Group sued by BofA. For some weird reason BofA asked for an extension of hearing that was set for July22 to July25.

Sincerely
Wrong again, moron. Cruz couldn't be served (hiding, eh?) so THE COURT ordered the hearing moved to the 25th.
The Devil Makes Three
The Dog
First Mate
First Mate

Post by The Dog »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Moron.
And here I thought that TUCs was one of those hemmorroid towelettes that Granny keeps handy.

Or maybe thats Tucks...
I thought TUC were crackers (seems appropriate in a way).
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

The Dog wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:

Or maybe thats Tucks...
Quite appropriate.
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

The Dog wrote:
Very good with smoked oysters and cambozola
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Leftcoaster wrote:....Very good with smoked oysters and cambozola
How to ruin a perfectly good oyster! :shock:
The Devil Makes Three
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

CaptainKickback wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Leftcoaster wrote:....Very good with smoked oysters and cambozola
How to ruin a perfectly good oyster! :shock:
Oysters are even tougher than salmon to lightup and smoke.......... :wink:
You have to DRY them first. :mrgreen:
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote: You have to DRY them first. :mrgreen:
Degenerates! :lol:
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Getting back (sort of) to the main topic, are we talking about TUCs or

The main link I can see between the two is that one causes and the other relieves a major pain in the a**
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

TUC wrote:TUC has never steped over any boundaries without justification and the legal procedures used by every institution in the USA. I guess is true when a it was stated "we will be making history."

The new youtube video recorded on Tuesday 7/08/08 will be posted shortly. I apologies for the delay due to an increase of legal matters. (lol....this is more interisting that a reality show)

Well let me re-fresh that..this is not Reality is Actuality. This is TRUE NEWS!!!!

a foot note: PUT UP or SHUT UP!!

They are still good people out there fighting for everyone's right.

Sincerely
This guy reminds me of Bill Pullman's character in the "give the bag to Bozo" scene in Ruthless People.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

This is almost on par with the NESARA nonsense for farce level, the biggest difference being that she is only trying commit some mild con jobs and fleecing the truly dim out of money for her phone bill or trailer park dues, while this collection of yutzes are actually contemplating physically seizing a national bank dressed up like Fed’s, seems like a considerably more serious set of delusions to me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In a way, this resembles a stunt pulled by the Republic of Texas going back about ten years. The ROT sent out letters to every bank in Texas, saying that the ROT was taking over (from the State of Texas) the authority to charter and supervise all the banks and therefore all of them better get in line and open up their doors and vaults to ROT officials. Naturally, nothing came of this.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hadn’t even thought of that one, but good point. The only difference being that ROT wasn’t planning on coming armed, if I understood the earlier nonsense correctly.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

TheSaint wrote: This guy reminds me of Bill Pullman's character in the "give the bag to Bozo" scene in Ruthless People.
That would be Earl Mott:

Lt. Bender (on the bullhorn): GIVE THE BAG TO BOZO, DROP THE GUN, AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR.
Earl Mott: Who said that?
Lt. Walters: This could very well be the stupidest person on the face of the earth. Perhaps we should shoot him.
Lt. Bender: IT'S THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.
Earl Mott: Really?
Lt. Bender: NO! WE'RE THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION!

Earl Mott: Did you just shoot at me?
Ken Kessler: No, there's police men everywhere.
Earl Mott: Do you think that I look that stupid?
Ken Kessler: Yes, you do!

:lol:
The Devil Makes Three
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The chump factor on this one is completely off the chart.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

A blast from the past.

The Journal Record (Oklahoma City)
Jul 12, 1996

Eyes of Texas militia are upon bankers

Brooke Peter Herlihy
Bloomberg Business News
NEW YORK -- Could Texas buck the dollar in favor of gold and silver?

That's what the Republic of Texas militia group wants to see happen.

On Monday, every financial institution in Texas received a notice from the group that said they had 30 days to recharter according to guidelines set forth by the group.

The guidelines include the adoption of gold and silver currency in place of the U.S. dollar -- "money made out of fictitious air," as Darrell Dean, the group's treasurer, calls U.S. money.

The Texas Bankers Association faxed a memorandum to banks urging them to ignore the group's bulletin. Of the state's 850 banks, none has called either the TBA or the group about the rechartering demand.

"I think it's a bunch of misguided people who are trying to do something that has no legal validity," said Kelly Rodgers, deputy general councel of the TBA.

The militia group exists on the theory that Texas was never properly made part of the United States and so still exists as its own republic. The group claims that Texas was brought into the U.S. illegally.

From 1836 until 1845, Texas did exist as its own republic, after declaring independence from Mexico. In December 1845, Texas peacefully, and with the approval of Congress, became the 28th state of the U.S.

Members of the Republic of Texas militia share a common distaste for the U.S. government, calling it a corporation rather than a government, and citing income taxes among its faults.

"We are living in a conquered nation with the President of the United States operating as a dictator," Dean said.

The Republic of Texas group "lets people decide who they want to serve," either the group or the U.S. government, Dean said.

Still, the choice isn't entirely without consequences.

"If (the banks in Texas) do not comply with the laws of the Republic of Texas then they are outlaws," and "absolutely" subject to arrest by the group's "big enough" militia and court system, Dean said.

With the banks in Texas not jumping up to recharter, the prospect that Texans will be taking home bars of gold in place of paychecks is dim.
Demo.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:A blast from the past.
I recall that Rick McLaren and some others went to jail. Anybody know if any of these dim bubbas are still in the wild?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume