WTP Beats a Dead Horse

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

Re: WTP Beats a Dead Horse

Post by Nikki »

Is it at all possible that a bunch of little birds happened to fly by the Capital and the various House and Senate office buildings and chirped away about tax evasion material about to be delivered to the Members?

Nah, never could have happened. :twisted:
OnceSane

Post by OnceSane »

No, no little birds. Perhaps the news came on little cat's feet.............
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Definitely birdies.

Birdies with URLs to specific tax evader web sites; with citations to specific District, Appellate, and Supreme Court decisions and actions; and copies of e-mail messages from the WTP Chairman to his trusted allies.

That reminds me. Somehow I clean forgot to deliver those little packages to my congressman and senators.

Bad Nikki. Bad :!:
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Rep. Skelton may have done the very right thing, not only forwarding the Herrons' mail to other federal agencies but also telling the Herrons what he did.

The Herrons' story swept through the tax scofflaw community like wildfire. I bet it that at least a few WTP sympathizers hesitated, at least, to send nutty letters to Washington.
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

fortinbras wrote:The Herrons' story swept through the tax scofflaw community like wildfire. I bet it that at least a few WTP sympathizers hesitated, at least, to send nutty letters to Washington.
I disagree. I think the tax scofflaw community gets energized from being blown off like this. It fuels all their phony indignance and provides more proof that they are doing the right thing in trying to save the Constitution!
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

CaptainKickback wrote:I live in the OC.
Whereabouts? I'm in Irvine (a Democratic enclave in a mostly-Republican county).
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)