CTC Warrior Gene Warner indicted

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

CTC Warrior Gene Warner indicted

Post by Demosthenes »

Sent out by Ralph Kermit Winterrowd:
Gene Warner, a friend of mine from Alaska, was arrested in San Diego, California yesterday. He has been active in Douglas County Oregon on IRS liens, challenging bank loans and also with issues of the Cherokee Nation. He has been on the lam for about a year as he as a sealed indictment sitting in Anchorage, Alaska. It was unsealed and resealed with probably new charges. He and wife spent over a year in jail previously on a 9th amendment lien threat against an IRS agent, but had 15 counts of willful failure to file dismissed as the jury found them not guilty with a public defender. This indictment this time is very bad news as IRS, mail fraud and more included in it.

Going to be a very hard fight on this one to prevail.
To see Gene's CTC "victories," go here:

http://www.losthorizons.com/tax/MoreVictories12.htm
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: CTC Warrior Gene Warner indicted

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

CaptainKickback wrote:You know, those refund checks were all smaller than the ones my dad got for having his 2007 returns legitimately filed, showing full income for the year.

What does it say about your "system" when a dead man beats it?
About as much as, say, this guy:

...losing an election to one.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Hey, don't ya'll be pickin' on Tom Delay, now. He used to be my congressman. And I owe him a political favor.

Many years ago I actually lived in Delay's district on the southwest side of Houston. My wife and I visited Washington, DC, and we had arranged with Delay's office for a tour. One of his aides, a cute little blonde, gave us a personalized, guided tour of the United States Capitol Building -- a tour just for my wife and me. And we were just nobodys (except that we were VOTERS).

So, I guess I "owe" Tom Delay a political favor - a favor equal to the fair market value of one 40 minute, personalized, guided tour, or whatever.

I wonder whatever happened to Delay with his legal problems, though.

By the way, for the record, I am a confirmed moderate, politically. Not nearly as conservative as Tom Delay.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

To see Gene's CTC "victories," go here:

The 2001 and 2005 overpayments are too small to be refunds of all withheld tax, so they don't count as CTC victories. The 1991 "victory", even if it resulted from a CTC return, is spoiled by the offset of the refund by past due tax for 1993 and 1994. Why did CTC work for 1991, but not for 1993 or 1994? Of course, there's no evidence that the 1991 overpayment resulted from a CTC return. It could easily have resulted from a bank levy. The proceeds might have been applied as a lump sum against the oldest year and allowed to cascade to the other two years.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:To see Gene's CTC "victories," go here:

I see that all of his "victories" resulted in nothing but credits against other taxes owed, without any actual refund.

If I was going to file a fraudulent return, I'd at least want to get some money out of it. He's now looking at no gain and all pain.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Famspear wrote:...

I wonder whatever happened to Delay with his legal problems, though.

By the way, for the record, I am a confirmed moderate, politically. Not nearly as conservative as Tom Delay.
I'll wager he didn't go back to being an exterminator.
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

Famspear wrote:I wonder whatever happened to Delay with his legal problems, though
From http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... A9619C8B63
Published: December 15, 2007
The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals in September upheld the dismissal of one of three charges against Mr. DeLay, a Republican who resigned from Congress last year, and two co-defendants: conspiring to violate state election laws by disguising the corporate source of campaign contributions for legislative races in 2002.

But it left standing charges of money laundering and conspiracy to launder money against Mr. DeLay and his co-defendants, John Colyandro, former director of Texans for a Republican Majority, and Jim Ellis, former director of Americans for a Republican Majority.

Mr. Colyandro and Mr. Ellis have separate appeals pending in an Austin court, and until their resolution, the judge hearing the criminal case has declined to set a trial date.
Not sure if anything has happened with his co-defendants appeals, as of yet.
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

By my rough calculation, the defendant in this case, Eugene George Warner, also known as "Eugene Three Rivers Warner," faces a possible maximum 388 years in prison if convicted on all counts.

Count 1
Tax evasion
26 USC 7201
5 years

Count 2
Attempt to interfere with admin. of internal revenue laws
26 USC 7212(a)
no actual force used?
1 year

Counts 3 through 6
False tax returns
26 USC 7206(1)
3 years each x 4 counts = 12 years

Counts 7 & 8
Bankruptcy fraud
18 USC 152(2) and 152(3)
5 years each x 2 counts = 10 years

Counts 9 thru 20
Mail fraud
18 USC 1341
Based on quick read of indictment, I assume all counts involved "financial institution" (meaning 30 years each count, instead of just 20 years each count)
30 years each x 12 counts = 360 years.

Total maximum = 388 years.

See: Superseding Indictment
Docket entry 10 on Nov. 14, 2007 (entered Nov. 15, 2007)
United States of America v. Eugene George Warner
U.S. District Court for the District of Alaska
Case no. 3:07-cr-00123-RRB-JDR
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

According to a document filed by the United States in a civil case involving Warner, the defendant is an ex-con, having been indicted back in 1997 and convicted in 1997 or '98 for "among other things" attempting to impede administration of the internal revenue laws. Sentenced on March 2, 1998. Warner served time (I don't know how much the sentence was for, or how much of it he served).

He also filed at least two bankruptcies (ch 13). Government now alleges he lied left and right in at least one 341 meeting, and on his bankruptcy schedules and statement of financial affairs filed in the bankruptcy court. Apparently owned LOTS of real estate and didn't want to give it up. At one point the IRS issued a third party notice of levy for over $544,000 to Warner's son-in-law. Warner allegedly threatened his son-in-law with "civil liability" or criminal prosecution for "conversion" or "conspiracy" if the son-in-law honored the IRS levy.

Warner reportedly filed lots of fake notices of lien against various federal and Alaska government employees who were pursuing him.