Federal reserve notes are unconstitutional

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Federal reserve notes are unconstitutional

Post by webhick »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that original post.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

TUC wrote:Judge Roy Bean, is Federal Reserve a private company?? yes or no.

Do you feel insulted b/c I am telling you the truth?? I don't see the reason why you should be angry.

"Troll, please apply any of that to something that has anything to do with anything in the real world."

Your real world will be extinguish, so whether you like it or not, Judge Roy Bean, you will have to live in my world. It would be a good thing for you to start getting used to the idea.
AYBABTU! :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick

Post by webhick »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:AYBABTU! :roll:
Weren't the bad guys in that game cats?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:
Weren't the bad guys in that game cats?
Captain: What happen ?
Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb.
Operator: We get signal.
Captain: What !
Operator: Main screen turn on.
Captain: It's you !!
Cats: How are you gentlemen !!
Cats: All your base are belong to us.
Cats: You are on the way to destruction.
Captain: What you say !!
Cats: You have no chance to survive make your time.
Cats: Ha Ha Ha Ha ....
Operator: Captain !!
Captain: Take off every 'Zig'!!
Captain: You know what you doing.
Captain: Move 'Zig'.
Captain: For great justice.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I can't wait to hear Cruz muttering from his jail cell: "Somebody set up us the bomb."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

TUC wrote:From The Final Call, Vol15, No.6, on January 17, 1996 (USA)
"The Final Call"?

How about some photos of Malcolm X lying dead on the floor of the Audubon Ballroom? Or of Elijah Mohammad with thirteen-year-olds?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I, for one, would like to hear more about TUC's plans...
Demo.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:I, for one, would like to hear more about TUC's plans...
Indeed. I mean, if we're going to have to live in his world eventually, I'd really like to have a rough idea of what it's going to be like and how it's going to happen.
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

Demosthenes wrote:I, for one, would like to hear more about TUC's plans...
I don't think he's a cat fancier
TUC

Post by TUC »

LOL...

Before I tell more about my plan, you must to become a TRoLL and become immune to ignorance by mortals, then you will be leader not a follower by opening your eyes and your mind to understand that you must not have any fear, T.U.C. is here.......

They have always laugh and bash those whose ideals are different; those who's knowledge is far beyond comprehension to the rest. Those who at the end overcome all barriers and succeed those people are known now as history changers.

"Crazy is doing the exact same thing you been doing all this time and expecting a different result."
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

TUC wrote:... those who's knowledge is far beyond comprehension ...
You got me there! Your knowledge is far beyond comprehension.
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

TUC wrote: "Crazy is doing the exact same thing you been doing all this time and expecting a different result."
Yet you keep posting here, expect any judge to agree with you, expect to retain your freedom, expect to be taken seriously by anybody, expect that you will win a single arguement when you spout conspiracy theories here.

Then again we keep rebutting every single nutty conspiracy theory you put forward and expect you to even acknowledge that we posted anything let alone admit "oh yea, I was wrong about that".

Mabye you have a point afterall.

The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

TUC wrote:LOL...

Before I tell more about my plan, you must to become a TRoLL and become immune to ignorance by mortals, then you will be leader not a follower by opening your eyes and your mind to understand that you must not have any fear, T.U.C. is here.......
Yeah, when you become infinitely ignorant, you are immune to other's ignorance. TUC has reached this level. He is a leader down the path to ignorance.
TUC wrote:They have always laugh and bash those whose ideals are different; those who's lack of knowledge is far beyond comprehension to the rest.
Fixed it for you.
TUC wrote:Those who at the end overcome all barriers and succeed those people are known now as history changers.

You are not in that group and never will be.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

TUC wrote:you must to become a TRoLL
Ah!! It is them, the return of the cats!! We are on the way to destruction, move Zig!
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Orlando Sentinel (Florida)
August 25, 2007 Saturday

Kissimmee nonprofit `concerned' over checks
Victor Manuel Ramos, Sentinel Staff Writer

A rift has developed between two Kissimmee organizations under investigation for issuing "worthless checks" to Hispanic employees who believed in their plans to launch a new currency.

Thursday evening, the nonprofit JC Consultores Laborales released a statement distancing itself from financial partner The United Cities Corp., which printed checks deemed fraudulent by a federal agency. The nonprofit used those checks to pay its workers.

In the statement, the nonprofit's president, Josefina Calderon, said she was "very concerned" about the lack of payment to several dozen employees for "not only the hours worked but the monthly expenses too."

United Cities' owner, Angel Cruz, denied that his project -- which includes launching a rival to the U.S. dollar -- is having any problems and said it's all a misunderstanding.

Employees of its nonprofit partner were promised salaries for jobs ranging from maintenance worker to human-resources director, and told their debts would be paid off. United Cities also offered them 30-year job contracts, a new car, health insurance without premiums and a house -- all to be paid with the currency Cruz dubbed "The United States Private Dollar."

Calderon said in the statement that she, her organization and employees were "suffering the effects of the promised funds not being deposited" and the banks closing their accounts.

Last week, the Treasury Department's Office of the Comptroller of the Currency issued an alert warning banks that United Cities' checks were "valueless instruments" and should not be cashed.

Calderon asked Cruz to pay what he owes to about 60 employees with the Kissimmee nonprofit and to an undisclosed number of workers at 32 other companies affiliated with The United Cities.

Cruz, who said he is 47 and a Cuban immigrant raised in the U.S., estimates there are about $300 million worth of outstanding payments to affiliated members in Orlando, Miami and other parts of the U.S. who are owed for their work.

They will get paid, Cruz said, with his "private dollars," and the U.S. banking system and government will have to accept them "because what [federal officials] have done is illegal."

He said the Federal Reserve System is a moneymaking monopoly and called it "Satan's banking system," which is why he labels his "private dollars" with the motto "In Jehovah We Trust" to reflect "the name of the true God."

U.S. Secret Service officials investigating the case at the Orlando field office said they would not comment, except to say the investigation continues.

Carlos Morales, supervisor of the Orange County Consumer Fraud Unit, said this case should serve as a warning to many area Hispanics, who have proved vulnerable to mortgage fraud, pyramid schemes and other financial scams.

"The scam fiesta has just started, and Hispanics need to be extra careful as to who they part their monies with,'' Morales said. "Education is the key to avoid this type of victimization."

"Florida is a `buyer beware state,' " he said, "and consumers hold responsibility to verify who they are dealing with before transactions are made."
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Embattled company ups the ante
Orlando Sentinel (Florida)
September 1, 2007 Saturday
Victor Manuel Ramos, Sentinel Staff Writer

Not content with printing its own "private dollars," a Kissimmee company under federal investigation for issuing fraudulent checks announced it is now going to print actual U.S. dollars.

Angel Cruz, chairman of The United Cities Corp., said Friday that he has given notice to several federal agencies about his new plan.

He is also calling for the Department of Treasury's Office of the Comptroller of the Currency as well as the Federal Reserve System -- which he has called "Satan's banking system"-- "to prove or retract their false claims within 48 hours" about his company issuing "worthless" checks.

Cruz said the U.S. government is not doing its job by allowing the Federal Reserve, the autonomous central bank that issues U.S. dollars, to take care of its currency.

So he and his network of business affiliates will do it.

He said he will be printing "real U.S. dollars," because he considers those issued by the Federal Reserve illegal, since they are not backed by gold, silver or any other tangible assets.

"Who gave me the right? The American people within the network, by signing all the contracts, by providing legit currency, legal currency, because the reserve note is not a legal currency. It's a monopoly, which is against the law."

Treasury officials could not be reached for comment Friday, but a U.S. Secret Service official said the agency would add the new development to its probe.

"We will let the chips fall where they may later on," said Jim Glendinning, assistant special agent-in-charge with the service's Orlando field office. "We will investigate, and we will let the U.S. Attorney's Office [make] the decision on the appropriate action."

The unusual case surfaced last month after dozens who had joined the project as employees for Kissimmee nonprofit JC Consultores Laborales, a partner of Cruz's company, deposited checks rejected as fraudulent.

Dozens of employees, mostly of Hispanic origin, had accepted work with the nonprofit, counting on an offer from United Cities. They were told their jobs would be guaranteed for 30 years, with unusual benefits such as a house purchased at a low-interest rate, a new leased car every three years and free health insurance. The company also offered to pay all their debts and utilities.

All was done using checks printed by United Cities. Those were backed by "The United States Private Dollar" that Cruz conceived. He said his currency is backed by undisclosed assets and the future earnings of his network's employees.

Those employees encountered problems with banks, utility companies and creditors when they used checks lacking standard routing numbers. Some of them remain faithful to the project, but more are questioning what will happen.

"I am losing sleep over this," said Rafael Perez, a Miami resident who signed a United Cities employee contract.

His credit-card companies closed his accounts after United Cities sent the checks it printed to pay Perez's debts. He was concerned the same might happen with his mortgage.

"I don't want to lose my house," said Perez, 45.

However, nonprofit president Josefina Calderon said Friday that despite the concerns, she remains on Cruz's side. Calderon is responsible for co-signing "private dollar" grants that Cruz issues, authorizing his money's use.

"We are definitely with him," Calderon said, "especially now, seeing the bad situation of our economy."
Demo.
wserra

Post by wserra »

TUC wrote:They have always laugh and bash those whose ideals are different; those who's knowledge
"Those" should probably review third-grade grammar before proving their ignorance by crowing illiterately about knowledge.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
TUC

Post by TUC »

I totally agree with you (CaptainKickback).

woww.. I can see it clearly now.

Let me analyze this:

T.U.C.

- Court documents show Federal Reserve have issued "Worthless Instrument alerts and fraud alerts regarding checks allegedly drawn on TUC's Private Currency Office."

- The group claims it has set up an independent U.S. banking and currency system

- Members of The United Cities Group wore false badges from the "Treasury Department"

- Armed guards dressed in black entered two South Florida branches, blocked exits

- TUC contacted the Secret Service and informed it of TUC's plans to carry out its 'seizure' of the Bank of America branches with TUC's own armed private security officers

- Cruz informed Dixon that he was there to foreclose on the bank and showed Dixon copies of a "Final Notice of Eviction" and "Right to Attach Order and Order for Issuance of Writ of Attachment." Although Cruz told Mr. Dixon that these had been executed by a federal district court judge and that TUC had the right to foreclose on the property, the documents had not been executed by any legal authority.

- After Dixon again asked Cruz and Gladstone Gardner, who represents himself as TUC's "attorney in fact", to leave the premises, they refused and were subsequently arrested for "trespassing"

So,. After all these illegal activities, why is T.U.C. still operating?

Better Yet, Why is Mr. Cruz, and Anti-Tax Radical not in jail for fraud, conspiracy, and trying to hold up a bank with armed Gunmen??......

Why he was only charged with trespassing???

Now please tell me something I do not know about T.U.C. and its head Troll……….

I wouldn’t be surprise that Honorable Judge A. Gold gets removed from his position due to his ruling against TUC. Or for breaking the law that he swore to protect, by letting Angel Cruz and his crew walk away from a Federal Court House. (I will keep you updated on this one)

You obviously not taken the time to research and learn the truth behind TUC; instead, you have exposed the readers to a biased and one-sided story that depicts the United Cities and its members in a damaging manner.

I thought this was a dispute between two banks????( like a said before “civil matter”)

As far as those who write negative comments about me (my third-grade grammar , my ignorance, English is not my first language but I am particularly proud of my contributions and be able to debate) or TUC, well it's clear to me that they are not worried in the least bit about what is really happening in America with banks foreclosing on the homes of good, and hard working Americans. Maybe the reason that these same people are not concerned is because they have nothing to lose.

But for the rest of us hardworking, caring and tax-paying Americans who genuinely know the truth, well, we should never let anyone keep us from trying to secure a better life and future for our families, especially our kids.

My respect to you all,

TUC
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

TUC wrote:....

I thought this was a dispute between two banks????( like a said before “civil matter”)
There's only one bank involved in the extant matter, and that's B of A.

Are any of these any less silly than The United Cities Corporation?

THE UNITED STATES INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT FOUNDATION, INC.
THE UNITED STATES INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT CLEARINGHOUSE, INC.
THE UNITED STATES INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT BROKERAGE, INC.
THE UNITED STATES INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT UNDERWRITER, INC.
THE UNITED STATES INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT INSURANCE, INC.
THE UNITED STATES INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT ACCOUNTING, INC.
THE UNITED STATES INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT MINING, INC.
THE UNITED STATES INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT CREDIT UNION, INC.
THE UNITED STATES INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION PRIVATE, INC.
THE UNITED STATES INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT PRIVATE DEPOSIT INSURANCE, CORP.
THE UNITED STATES INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT PRIVATE SECURITY EXCHANGE COMMISSION, INC.
THE UNITED STATES INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT FUTURE BOND ACCEPTANCE, INC.
THE UNITED STATES INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT PRIVATE REAL ESTATE, INC.
GLOBAL GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT, INC.
GLOBAL PRIVATE BRIDGE & HIGHWAY ADMINISTRATION GROUP, INC.
GLOBAL PRIVATE AVIATION & ADMINISTRATION GROUP, INC.
GLOBAL PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION & ADMINISTRATION GROUP, INC.
GLOBAL PRIVATE WASTE TO ENERGY & ADMINISTRATION GROUP, INC.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
TUC

Post by TUC »

Now, that you spoke your mind up. Could you elaborate more in details of why do you think we are still free and not behind bars after all these federal crimes mentioned before, according to your best knowledge.

I mean, you put enough effort putting us down, but you can’t proof any of theses points?
CaptainKickback

Like I said before tell me something I don't know about TUC.