Sad reality...Sui poster follows Van Pelt's advice, now SOL

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Re: Sad reality...Sui poster follows Van Pelt's advice, now SOL

Post by ASITStands »

"at-torn" is shorthand for someone who "twists"

They get that out of some ancient dictionary, and like many other of these definitions, they take one meaning only and ignore a multitude of others. That's what it means to them.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

ASITStands wrote:"at-torn" is shorthand for someone who "twists"

They get that out of some ancient dictionary, and like many other of these definitions, they take one meaning only and ignore a multitude of others. That's what it means to them.
Ah, TP Morphology...

The first couple of years that I was reading tax denier "analysis", I assumed that their ignorant attempts to break words down into morphemes were a feeble stabs at humor. They have such an astounding lack of knowledge about such basic linguistic concepts at roots, prefixes, and suffixes, that I still fall into the "aren't they funny" trap every now and then.

"You can't be serious" and "Dumb shit" are by far the two things I find myself mumbling when I read the tp forums and emails.

"Attorney" comes from the 14th century past participle of aturner (French for "to appoint" or "to assign").
Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

This is where I need help, I have few options, file a special apparence motion and ask for the judgment to be vacated and dismissed, try to take it to a higher court, or I was thinking of filing bankruptcy and try to object to the proof of claim to get the original note introduced there, I don't want to enter their court system because what I did all through this was supposed to be honored but wasn't, so in fear of losing the house I have to do something quick, or it will be sold.
It is too bad that Van Pelt was banished from here, because it would be a great opportunity to see exactly how David would explain why this didn't work. To be sure, David will point out some "technical flaw" or "mistake" that this Sui Juris adherent made in the process.

But the real issue is what I emphasized above. Just before Van Pelt was exiled from here by the powers-that-be I challenged him in regards to what to do if banks and employers, etc. simply "refused to honor" his silly UCC/refuse for cause system and went ahead and honored an IRS levy (the same question would apply here in regards to the lender foreclosing on the house). David twisted and dodged and squirmed for several days but finally blurted out that the only real remedy would be go to federal district court and get the judge to agree with you.

And that is the undoing of the lies and scams that David ("I'm Merrill, dammit!") Van Pelt has been foisting on his victims. Because no matter how much they want to avoid going into court, they are going to have to go anyways - simply because no one in their right mind is going to "honor" anything that Van Pelt has dreamed up.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Don't criticize SFBFKADMVP. He has an answer
...has to be filed before the foreclosure action starts, so they did me dirty there...

Sad how these attorneys know process so well as to make it difficult for you.
Well on Aug. 29 the judge ruled we are in default and ruled us to pay the intire amount due in 3 days from the filing date or they would sell the house, but when he made that ruling the clerk held it after filing it then mailed it postmarked to me on sept. 3rd how convenient for them Huh?
Like that - a R4C must be timely or you accept terms.

Now in Colorado for example; Article II - the Bill of Rights at §25;
Section 25. Due process of law. No person shall be deprived of life, liberty or property, without due process of law.
Depriving you of timeliness is depriving you of due process. So figure out who is depriving you and specifically where his bond is published - - or not. Either way! If it is published there then you have actionable cause and can get paid by the taxpayer behind his bond. If not, then you lien everything he owns.

Regards,

David Merrill.
accompanied by his usual meaningless artwork.
grammarian44

Post by grammarian44 »

The Observer wrote:To be sure, David will point out some "technical flaw" or "mistake" that this Sui Juris adherent made in the process.
I think it more likely that he would insist that the Sooey did it correctly and has in fact already won, notwithstanding any evidence to the contrary. David's last stand strategy is usually to argue that defeats are really victories.
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

Sadly, some people are just too wrapped up in fantasy to function in society. When that happens, I suppose losing a house is one potential side effect. With the way the market is now, this knucklehead will probably not be able to get another loan for a long, long time.

He/she made a choice to do what he/she did, so I can't say I'm all that sympathetic. I'd bet that even after losing the house, he/she still won't have the common sense to realize all those theories are nothing more than fantasy.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

I miss Van Pelt. Few are so demented as to be able to stack gibberish as high and deep as he and then top it all off with a huge serving of word-salad.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I finally lost most of my sympathy for people who find their way to sooey and stay around long enough to actually seek help from the witch doctors. The fundamental problem is they feel more comfortable with alleged secrets and conspiracies than they do with reality. They are willing to risk everything, including their homes, in order to not have to change their preconceived notions about whom they can trust.

And when something really bad finally occurs, they are still unwilling to admit they were lured into the looking-glass.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I finally lost most of my sympathy for people who find their way to sooey and stay around long enough to actually seek help from the witch doctors. The fundamental problem is they feel more comfortable with alleged secrets and conspiracies than they do with reality. They are willing to risk everything, including their homes, in order to not have to change their preconceived notions about whom they can trust. And when something really bad finally occurs, they are still unwilling to admit they were lured into the looking-glass.
I would differentiate between several groups however:
1) Those looking to get away with something, like not paying taxes, because they know they should and are looking for an escape. The species that ticks me off esp. are those who take out loans/credit cards or debt and then try to get away with something with complete gibberish.
2) Those in some trouble looking for help by googling or whatever. They make a bad situation worse and then as it gets worse they double down on stupidity. But I have slightly more sympathy because they started out with the best of intentions (i.e. I want to do what is right, but I do not want to be harmed too much).
3) Those in serious trouble who turn to these idiots. They are desperate, looking at the possibility of losing homes, life savings, etc. and just reach out for whatever might make it stop. I feel bad for them.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And freetobeme continues to play with fire by asking for further advice and Van Pelt passes out the gasoline:
David Van Pelt wrote:The bond is the oath of office, properly published with a responsible unbiased clerk and available certified for under $5. Like that. In Colorado - published at the county clerk and recorder or secretary of state as described in the state constitution.

If they are running a vacant office they have no bond and are dangling. That is why the fellow with a lien on everything Erler owns is not in jail. His lien is perfected. But on the other hand, if Erler had his oath properly published the pockets are all that much deeper. Note the underhanded dirty tactic! The day after the subpoena duces tecum was served (Jan. 16) Erler held a secret foreclosure hearing that the suitor did not discover he had defaulted on until the hearing day - Jan 22nd!

That is not due process of law. Erler is exposed with no oath - or the taxpayers are exposed if he had one. So track the bond on whoever is depriving you of due process.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. The sad part is that Erler is still foreclosing on over 100 properties/day from a vacant office. If people understood this constitutional stipulation, we might be able to do something about this lack of due process. Rule 120 is a way to bypass the statutory regulation that original evidence of debt must be brought forth in the foreclosure hearing! Yep. There is a statute that says so!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

cynicalflyer wrote:....
I would differentiate between several groups however:
1) Those looking to get away with something, like not paying taxes, because they know they should and are looking for an escape. The species that ticks me off esp. are those who take out loans/credit cards or debt and then try to get away with something with complete gibberish.
2) Those in some trouble looking for help by googling or whatever. They make a bad situation worse and then as it gets worse they double down on stupidity. But I have slightly more sympathy because they started out with the best of intentions (i.e. I want to do what is right, but I do not want to be harmed too much).
3) Those in serious trouble who turn to these idiots. They are desperate, looking at the possibility of losing homes, life savings, etc. and just reach out for whatever might make it stop. I feel bad for them.
I'm with you on 1), but I'm not sure anyone who can actually believe some of the sooey-style nonsense has "the best of intentions."

I'm a ranter-and-raver about lending abuses from way back, and there are millions (not just thousands) of people who are abused by the financial services industry. But IMHO, anyone who falls for something as utterly nonsensical as R4C, AFV, LOR, BOE, AR, etc., etc., is looking for something more than protection.

And it almost always boils down to one question:

Q: If it actually worked, why isn't everyone doing it?
A: Because "they" want to keep it a secret so that not everyone will do it.

Once you buy into the conspiracy and secrets BS you conveniently no longer have to feel guilty about stickin' it to 'em.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybIXiIL50bw&
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Quote:
Originally Posted by free*to*be*me

The attorrn. for the lender sent a notice of filing foreclosure regular mail, I R4C it along with the clerk instruction directing them to the LoR file, and sent it back, then they filed for foreclosure in the county court, and tried to introduce the note into the file, which in our state of ohio anything introduced into evidence like the mortgage and note has to be on file with the recorders office, the note was not, probably because it was not valid, I also R4C it back to the court and the attorn., it was some time before some action took place after that, the attorn. then filed a bunch of paperwork into the file, like assignment of mortgage claiming they hold the note and mind you the assignment of mortgage was filed after the foreclosure already started, and I know it has to be filed before the foreclosure action starts, so they did me dirty there, at the same filing she filed for default on us claiming I didn't answer the claim, but I did by R4C.
Sadly, if the foreclosing party did not have an assignment giving them the note & mortgage prior to the initiation of the lawsuit, the case could have been tossed out. Absent an interest in the note and mortgage, you cannot bring a foreclosure. This clown could have bought himself more time if he had seen an attorney.
grammarian44

Post by grammarian44 »

You know, if Chubby Checker were just starting out today, we would have to call him "Skinny Checker."
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

"The Twist" originated with Hank Ballard and the Midnighters in 1958, two years before Dick Clark got Ernest Evans to cover it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh1zSwk7tcg

"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

What did Hank Ballard do to tick off the Illuminati like that?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

grixit wrote:What did Hank Ballard do to tick off the Illuminati like that?
He joined the Royals, who were signed to Federal Records and then the group had the audacity to corrupt that perfect union by changing their name.

Or it could have been the sexual harassment lawsuit. There's a lesson to be learned there. White-out does not appreciate being sniffed. "No" means no.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

What irks me is that Chubby Checker copied everything that Ballard did on the original record, even down to the eee-ya's. Listen to Ballard's version on the YouTube link I posted and hear for yourself.

Covering someone else's record is one thing, but copying the phrasing, beat, background, vocal style, and everything else is plagiarism. Unfortunately, though, that's never been a sin in the music business.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis