PatriotGames Gets Another Chance to Explain

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
The Observer
Further Moderator

PatriotGames Gets Another Chance to Explain

Post by The Observer »

In a closed thread, we were on the verge* of having Partriot Games explain to us exactly how a person kidnapped by the police (due to refusing to give in to the government's unreasonable demands to have a driver's license and/or vehicle registration) could affect arrest and prosecution of a judge who failed to acknowledge said kidnapping.** I feel it is only fair to open a new thread and provide PG with the opportunity that Kickback so scurriously denied him.

Before he answers, I feel it is only fair to remind PG that he has to answer the question with the assumption that he will be in jail at the time.

The floor is yours, PatriotGames.

* "verge" being defined here as something less than the next 5000 posts.
** also known as an "arrest" in evil government circles
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: PatriotGames Gets Another Chance to Explain

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote:I feel it is only fair to open a new thread and provide PG with the opportunity that Kickback so scurriously denied him.
You're a cruel observer, Observer.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

GamingPaytridiot's idol du jour is a very interesting dude.

In addition to the usual addiction to the usual patridiot subjects (Accept for Value, Sovereignty, Tax Issues, Traffic / Travel, Common Law, etc ), Thomas L Schaults is into
Free Electricity (perpetual motion machines), Health and wellness (the FDA doesn't know what it's talking about), and the Bible Code as an answer for everything.

In other words, Schaults is incredibly open-minded -- in that his mind accepts anything that pours into it without any rational filtering.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Nikki wrote: In other words, Schaults is incredibly open-minded -- in that his mind accepts anything that pours into it without any rational filtering.
His mind accepts anything, as long as it has no basis in reality.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

So far PatriotGames has not come up with a single example of this "citizens' arrest" of a judge having succeeded.

I have found several instances where such a seizure of a judge was attempted, advocated or threatened. The primary result was that the persons attempting this seizure had an almost immediate rearrangement of their priorities, in which their primary concern became the precise whereabouts of their soap. If they were charged with only criminal contempt of court they could count themselves lucky; the penalty for that is measured in weeks or months. If they were less lucky they were convicted of assault of a judicial officer, attempted intimidation of a judicial officer, or something similar, which tends to measure time in years.

No instance in which this sort of citizens arrest worked or the people trying it went unpunished.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Ok, nearly a week later and PatriotGames fails to show up and answer the question.

Did I really set myself up for disappointment by thinking that a paytriot might really have the intestinal and intellectual fortitude to answer a simple question?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

CaptainKickback wrote: Just another, sad, little person leading a mean little life, with a mean little place to live, with a small, petty job, whose life peaked when he was 18 and BMOC at his high school and is still trying to live off that glory in whatever little podunk burg in which he resides.
That would be Deerfield, IL. He lives at 9764 Jeopardy Lane. He went to Polk High and once scored four touchdowns in a single game.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Despite deprecating comments about Al Bundy, he was a hard worker, a faithful husband, and a loving father. Although he lacked a college education, he was sufficiently savvy to know how to install a new toilet and how to keep a 1966 Dodge alive. Despite many provocations and temptations, he never once cheated on his wife or killed any of his children. He was generous enough, at one point, to allow his home to be saddled with a youngster who was a distant cousin (and the curious name Seven). On occasion he could actually compose poetry.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

fortinbras wrote:Despite deprecating comments about Al Bundy, he was a hard worker, a faithful husband, and a loving father. Although he lacked a college education, he was sufficiently savvy to know how to install a new toilet and how to keep a 1966 Dodge alive. Despite many provocations and temptations, he never once cheated on his wife or killed any of his children. He was generous enough, at one point, to allow his home to be saddled with a youngster who was a distant cousin (and the curious name Seven). On occasion he could actually compose poetry.
And to keep it on topic for the forum, he started a church (NO MA'AM) to evade income taxes.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie