Lien on Me

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Lien on Me

Post by webhick »

It looks like Submarine Veteran, LostHorizons moderator, has just been hit with a lien (emphasis mine):
Submarine Veteran wrote:Anyone ever notice how this anonymous "R.A. Mitchell" (RAM) person signs every Notice of Federal Tax Lien (NFTL) document that seems to come out against anyone?

I was just looking in the Victories and the Help files and noticed that this person must have a very interesting job!

RAM must spend all of his/her time traveling between locations to sign these bogus forms.

RAM supposedly signed one against me in Baltimore, Maryland on 15 August 2008.

Please help me out.

For those of you who've received anything from RAM, please jot down where and when RAM signed it before sending it to you.

Just continuing to collect evidence of the fraud.

Thanks
The Illuminati learned their lesson with time machines a long time ago...due to the irresistible urge to hunt butterflies. I mean, we just barely managed to cover up that whole tailbone nonsense - which, by the way, I was totally against. I liked my tail. Either which way, Mr. Mitchell asked to have the jetpack shoved up his ass. It's a fashion statement, and it's a really convenient way for him to scoot all over the country to sign those liens.

Richard later displays an issue with logic:
Richardf614 wrote:The fictitious names are used (according to the IRS) for the protection of the employee. Makes one wonder why they would need protection in the first place, unless their actions demand protection. Kind of like the reverse
logic of having bullet proof windows protecting tellers at a bank. :wink:
I hate to break it to him, but there's no reversal there, neither the bank tellers nor the IRS agents are doing anything wrong (I'm sure there are exceptions on both ends, but they're in the right for the most part). Both need protection due to the nature of their job. Besides, why do you need their real name anyway? Do you plan on looking up their real name and home address for some reason? Perhaps to harass or threaten? Maybe you want to file some bogus 1099OIDs on them? Maybe you're trying to sue them personally?

In honor of Submarine Veteran, and other CtCers in his situation, I hereby present "Lien on Me." I think we all recognize the tune.

Pete told us to buy his book to find
How to get refunds
Now, the IRS
Wants their money returned tomorrow

Lien on me, when you've assessed
And I'll blow you off
I'll live the delusion
And, I'll remain strong
'Cause I'm gonna keep
Denying that I am wrong

Please, get off my back
I'll never grasp what I am doing
No matter how much I read the book
I'm still just spewing

And I'll blow you off
I'll live the delusion
And, I'll remain strong
'Cause I'm gonna need
To deny that I'm wrong

If you try to take back the money
That you refunded
I'll throw a big fit
Claim it's all mine
And post on the forum

So I'll just write more letters, which you will ignore
You just need somebody to lien on
You are all just corrupt, I know I won't win
You just need somebody to lien on

And I'll blow you off
I'll live the delusion
And, I'll remain strong
'Cause I'm gonna need
To deny that I'm wrong

Lien on me...
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Re: Lien on Me

Post by . »

Couldn't happen to a bigger blowhard. Oh, wait, yes it could.

Tick. Tick. Tick.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

Submarine Veteran wrote:Anyone ever notice how this anonymous "R.A. Mitchell" (RAM) person signs every Notice of Federal Tax Lien (NFTL) document that seems to come out against anyone?
Imagine what he'll be like when he discovers that all his dollar bills are signed by the same person.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TheSaint wrote:
Imagine what he'll be like when he discovers that all his dollar bills are signed by the same person.
That may be a while - he is still getting over the fact that the same face appears on those dollar bills.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Little known fact: that is Paul Andrew Mitchell's little brother Raul.

What I want to know is how can he be named and anonymous at the same time?
ClobberroTestii

Post by ClobberroTestii »

Lambkin wrote:

What I want to know is how can he be named and anonymous at the same time?
It depends on where the anonimizer knob is set.........