Reno's sentencing

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Reno's sentencing

Post by Demosthenes »

lastlady
Liberty Lover

[applaud] [smite]

Re: Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS
« Reply #7748 on: Today at 03:23 PM » Quote Split Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reno's PSI report, this is something the probation department puts together as a sentencing guideline for the court, is recommending 41-51 months, with a maximum of 5 years. He is currently still scheduled for sentencing on Friday September 26th. He mentioned to me that the report was basically a copy and paste job (lazy government workers) his name is even spelled wrong. He reports that the PSI report states inaccurate information which has already been contradicted by the feds own statements.

He is also in the process of pressing charges against the judge, prosecutors and defense for illegally transporting him across state lines. Here is his latest interview with Dave regarding this. It is difficult to understand what he is saying but for those who are interested I have included it here. We wish we could provide this in a better format which we be for those to read but he is restricted from sending this paperwork to anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68PdP1QF ... eport.com/

Thanks Dave for continuing to highlight his case.
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Reno's sentencing

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote:
lastlady ....

He is also in the process of pressing charges against the judge, prosecutors and defense for illegally transporting him across state lines. ....
That'll werk fur shur. :roll:

Why not go for the gusto and add BOP, DOC, DOJ, FBI, IRS, ATF, ABC, MTV, ATT, A&P, RTP, DOC, FTC, FCC, NBC, NBA, NFL, DOT, UPL, 4WD, BLM, OTS, ATC, INC, ARP, BVD, BOE, DOE, FAA, BMW, XML, HTM, FTP, ROI, ADL, ARF, ADD, CBS, UPS, LAX, SLC, ORD, DFW, PKD, LSD, ITT and don't forget UCC and BFD. :idea:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

He is also in the process of pressing charges against the judge, prosecutors and defense for illegally transporting him across state lines.
The Mann Act.

It's gonna work, I tell ya, It's gonna work.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

jkeeb wrote:
He is also in the process of pressing charges against the judge, prosecutors and defense for illegally transporting him across state lines.
The Mann Act.

It's gonna work, I tell ya, It's gonna work.
And I had just gotten familiar with this keyboard - time for another trip to Best Buy :x
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Judge Roy Bean wrote: Why not go for the gusto and add BOP, DOC, DOJ, FBI, IRS, ATF, ABC, MTV, ATT, A&P, RTP, DOC, FTC, FCC, NBC, NBA, NFL, DOT, UPL, 4WD, BLM, OTS, ATC, INC, ARP, BVD, BOE, DOE, FAA, BMW, XML, HTM, FTP, ROI, ADL, ARF, ADD, CBS, UPS, LAX, SLC, ORD, DFW, PKD, LSD, ITT and don't forget UCC and BFD. :idea:

It's official: the soup has spoken.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think that pretty well sums it up.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Unknown Named Agent

Post by Unknown Named Agent »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
lastlady ....

He is also in the process of pressing charges against the judge, prosecutors and defense for illegally transporting him across state lines. ....
That'll werk fur shur. :roll:

Why not go for the gusto and add BOP, DOC, DOJ, FBI, IRS, ATF, ABC, MTV, ATT, A&P, RTP, DOC, FTC, FCC, NBC, NBA, NFL, DOT, UPL, 4WD, BLM, OTS, ATC, INC, ARP, BVD, BOE, DOE, FAA, BMW, XML, HTM, FTP, ROI, ADL, ARF, ADD, CBS, UPS, LAX, SLC, ORD, DFW, PKD, LSD, ITT and don't forget UCC and BFD. :idea:
WTF :?:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Reno bitches about his PSR in an interview with Ridley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68PdP1QFj38
Demo.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Demosthenes wrote:Reno bitches about his PSR in an interview with Ridley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68PdP1QFj38
The Riley Report needs to learn how to clean up the audio. This is just painful to listen to.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Unknown Named Agent wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:....
WTF :?:
Oops - forgot that one. :wink:
The Devil Makes Three
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I'm dating myself, but:
LBJ took the IRT...
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

Deleted at lastlady's request.
Last edited by Bud Dickman on Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

More frivolous crap filed by Reno this week:

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/gonzalez517.pdf
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:More frivolous crap filed by Reno this week:

I don't think that Reno filed those. Near his signature, it says "POA" with some initials, probably Jose's. Is there some way Reno can stop Jose from filing motions on his behalf? Like a restraining order or something?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

webhick wrote:

I don't think that Reno filed those. Near his signature, it says "POA" with some initials, probably Jose's. Is there some way Reno can stop Jose from filing motions on his behalf? Like a restraining order or something?
I haven't followed this closely, but did the court ever recognize the POA?

If not, this is yet another piece of meaningless paper that should be stricken.

If it did recognize the POA, this is yet another piece of meaningless paper that should be stricken.
The Devil Makes Three
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
webhick wrote:

I haven't followed this closely, but did the court ever recognize the POA?

If not, this is yet another piece of meaningless paper that should be stricken.

If it did recognize the POA, this is yet another piece of meaningless paper that should be stricken.
And the notary involved who is signing off on this should be turned in/over to the TX Secretary of State. Even if he is a legit POA, He has no right to be signing Reno's signature as "Cirino Rodriguez".
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

cynicalflyer wrote:And the notary involved who is signing off on this should be turned in/over to the TX Secretary of State. Even if he is a legit POA, He has no right to be signing Reno's signature as "Cirino Rodriguez".
Actually, signing the principal's name is what the agent is supposed to do, but it's supposed to be done so that it is clear who is signing.

What Jose should have done was sign "Cirino Gonzales" and then write "by," sign his own name, and then "attorney in fact" (or "agent" or something to indicate his authority to sign for Cirino). "POA" followed by initials is not good enough.

And what the notary should have done was change the acknowledgment to make it clear that it was Jose acting for Cirino who appeared before her, and not Cirino.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

More posts on nhunderground by lastlady

Reno has fired his attorney David Bownes again today at about 1:30 PM.

If anyone knows of any legal advocates, agencies, investigators who might meet with Reno please let me know.............

Dear Friends and Supporters of Cirino Gonzalez aka RENO

Reno has asked for your help. He is being denied the ability to press charges against his own attorney, prosecutors and judge for illegally taking him to Maine for a plea agreement hearing. He was asked to waive his constitutional and all rights to have his hearing in the District of New Hampshire, which he DID NOT do. They took him to Maine anyway and violating his rights, this act is against the law and no one is being held accountable. Reno is being denied the ability to file charges against those who have violated his rights and have broken the law.

Please write / email The Concord Monitor and The Union Leader and ask them to report this injustice on behalf of Reno.

With all my heart I thank you for everything you have and continue to do on behalf of our dear freedom fighter and friend.
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

The letters have started rolling in.