Reno's Sentencing (Continued)

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Reno's Sentencing (Continued)

Post by grixit »

CaptainKickback wrote: Atom Ant
Still present on this forum.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

CaptainKickback wrote: Atom Ant
3 cheers for that one....
SheWolffe

Post by SheWolffe »

Bullwinkle rules. I loved those Fractured Fairytales.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
What about Crusader and Rags?
I thought I was the only one who remembered them.
I have what I think is a post-natal memory of getting up early on Sunday mornings and, after "Modern Farmer," being able to watch Crusader Rabbit (and Rags, the Tiger), along with a number of very strange black and white cartoons with background music that, 20+ years later, I was able to identify as the incidental music to Mendelssohn's A Midsummer Night's Dream.

But I was eventually able to suppress those memories. Until now.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Post by LPC »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Nikki wrote:Q5,000 for the correct answer:

Why was Clutch Cargo unique?

Hint: It was a first.

Sorry Demo, this one's before your time.
Most of the show was animated, but they used real lips for each characters lips. Also, you g\could get a special sheet of plastic that you would put over the TV screen and then draw on it to be part of the cartoon action.
No, that was Tom Terrific. I specifically remember saving Tom Terrific from something by drawing something on the screen, or thinking I was doing something that felt like drawing.

Or something.

Anyway, as I said, I'm very sure it was post-natal.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I'm in NH for Reno's sentencing tomorrow and have updated the blog:

http://www.redcrayons.net
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

09/25/2008 533 Victim Impact Statement by Joseph S. Haas as to Daniel Riley, Jason Gerhard, Cirino Gonzalez, Robert Wolffe (jar) (Entered: 09/25/2008)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/gonzalez533.pdf
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Hint: Assume 65 mph on highways (except 393 which is 40 mph towards Concord and switches to 55 mph up until a little past the Route 106 exit), 25-30 mph in town, and 25-30 mph on backroads. That'll usually hold you until you see a speed limit sign. And be very careful on Loudon Road. Part of it is around 40 and the other part is around 30, and the cops are cracking down in that area. And beware the construction on Fisherville road. Let me know if you need directions to get around it.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Works now.
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Under-Fog wrote:JosephSHaas at [redacted]; founding member of: V.O.C.A.L.S. , Inc. [Victims of a Corrupt American legal System]
Started in 1994, dissolved in 2001. Registered in Berlin, NH.

Then, I found this: http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbc ... 80/-1/news

Apparently, Joe is not the founding member. Dick Bosa was. And he did it while in Berlin, NH.

I also found a link to VolunteerMatch for the organization, with Joe as the contact.
I'm sure that none of this is news to those at the top. But I am curious, does the government even bother to go after folks who don't operate legitimate charities? Or people who make up corporations?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:I'm in NH for Reno's sentencing
Thanks, Demo. I am more curious about this one than most because I have also had clients whose family and "friends" were more a hindrance than a help. My bet is that Judge Singal does not say anything openly about them, but it is hard to see how he is not affected.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LPC

Post by LPC »

You know, you could deduct these travel expenses if you had a reasonable expectation of profit, which you might have if you could write a book or something.
Dan Evans
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LPC wrote:
You know, you could deduct these travel expenses if you had a reasonable expectation of profit, which you might have if you could write a book or something.
But the IRS has this rule about not allowing expenses for enterprises that don't develop a product and show a profit over a 5 year period. They end up ruling them as hobbies and disallowing any claimed expenses.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

The Observer wrote:But the IRS has this rule about not allowing expenses for enterprises that don't develop a product and show a profit over a 5 year period. They end up ruling them as hobbies and disallowing any claimed expenses.
Oddly enough, that's not quite true, Demo. (I mean, Observer.) If you can show a reasonable expectation of profit, and you go about it in a business-like manner, you're OK.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I don't think Last Lady likes me.

You gotta love people who talk trash while complaining about people talking trash.
lastlady
Independent Thinker

Re: Freestater trash talk
« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:08 PM » Quote Split Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She is really horrible. She goes by the name Demosthenes on Quatloos.com. I find her to be just the worse type of person. She hides behind the "law" and just embraces injustice and the police state like nobodies business. She is most likely an IRS agent, Lawyers, or in some profession that benefits from the misery of others.

She and her friends trash talk all day long, i actually have never seen anything like it before. They enjoy focusing on liberty activists and pointing out how stupid they are, as if they give a fuck!

Really it is hard to love thy enemy sometimes. For these people are truly sick!
Demo.
lastlady

Post by lastlady »

Yeah I don't spend all my time posting negative comments, dedicate a whole website and blogs trashing people. I wouldn't say I don't like you, since I don't even know you. I'm sure under some other circumstance I might find things about you personally that I do admire. But after reading your website and after spending time here, no I don't like what you represent. Your values, your focus, your agenda are disappointing. You seem to enjoy, get off on the misery and so called "mistakes" of others all the while pretending you actually care.
Demosthenes wrote:I don't think Last Lady likes me.

You gotta love people who talk trash while complaining about people talking trash.
lastlady
Independent Thinker

Re: Freestater trash talk
« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:08 PM » Quote Split Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She is really horrible. She goes by the name Demosthenes on Quatloos.com. I find her to be just the worse type of person. She hides behind the "law" and just embraces injustice and the police state like nobodies business. She is most likely an IRS agent, Lawyers, or in some profession that benefits from the misery of others.

She and her friends trash talk all day long, i actually have never seen anything like it before. They enjoy focusing on liberty activists and pointing out how stupid they are, as if they give a fuck!

Really it is hard to love thy enemy sometimes. For these people are truly sick!
Last edited by lastlady on Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

Demosthenes wrote:I don't think Last Lady likes me.
You are a horrible person for making me find that thread myself. :P

--

Her post isn't so bad if you know how to translate properly:

horrible = too smart
the worst kind of person = the type of person that disagrees with me.
hides behind = cites
injustice = constitution
police state = illuminati (sorry, but it's true)
trash talk = prove our arguements wrong
liberty activists = those who threaten the government with violence and enablers

I actually think she likes you.
Last edited by RyanMcC on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

lastlady wrote:Yeah I don't spend all my time posting negative comments, dedicate a whole website and blogs trashing people. I wouldn't say I don't like you, since I don't even know you. I'm sure under some other circumstance I might find things about you personally that I do admire. But after reading your website and after sepending time here, no I don't like what you represent. Your values, your focus, your agenda are disappointing. You seem to enjoy, get off on the misery and so called "mistakes" of others all the while pretending you actually care.
Joe Haas and Reno's "friends" helped throw so much garbage they helped Reno into a longer sentence than he otherwise would have.

Demo and everyone else here merely pointed out the boneheaded moves Reno, his father, Joe, and others had taken, especially (but not limited to) after his conviction.

You would rather live in your little fantasy world where Joe's rants are "law" and the judge is "wrong".

Grow up.
Wise up.
Last edited by cynicalflyer on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
lastlady

Post by lastlady »

Everything Stalin and Hitler did was legal! Come on people give it up. Just because some book somewhere and some group of people decided for you and me what is and is not legal, doesn't make it lawful or right.

Get your head out of the sand and start feeling from your hearts. I hate to break it to you but your American Empire is dying, a slow death, but a death nevertheless.

WAKE UP!!!!
lastlady

Post by lastlady »

What do you care!!! You should be happy right! Yes yes you guys spend lots of time pointing out everyone's bonehead moves. What do you do to contribute postivly to this world???

Reno saved lives and never hurt anyone. Reno is a man of conscience, moved by injustice. As Reno's friend what have I done to hurt his case? Name it! The judge is going to do what he wants end of story.

Oh okay... we are all stupid and you are all so smart. So go do something with those smarts. Go contribute to someone in a good way. I notice this site hand picks and only brings up the stuff they wish to criticize, nothing else. Nothing positive or constructive, just blah blah stupid people blah blah stupid people blah blah blah.

Please!

cynicalflyer wrote:
lastlady wrote:Yeah I don't spend all my time posting negative comments, dedicate a whole website and blogs trashing people. I wouldn't say I don't like you, since I don't even know you. I'm sure under some other circumstance I might find things about you personally that I do admire. But after reading your website and after sepending time here, no I don't like what you represent. Your values, your focus, your agenda are disappointing. You seem to enjoy, get off on the misery and so called "mistakes" of others all the while pretending you actually care.
Joe Haas and Reno's "friends" helped throw so much garbage they helped Reno into a longer sentence than he otherwise would have.

Demo and everyone else here merely pointed out the boneheaded moves Reno, his father, Joe, and others had taken, especially (but not limited to) after his conviction.

You would rather live in your little fantasy world where Joe's rants are "law" and the judge is "wrong".

Grow up.
Wise up.