Wesley Snipes, the vessel

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Wesley Snipes, the vessel

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Wesley Snipes, the vessel

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks for the giggles, Demo.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Wow. I'm beginning to believe CKB's signature line. Do you think I should let him know who owns the Ocala Star-Blunder?

Wait for it.

The New York Times
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Priceless! :lol:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

All good fun, but someone please tell me that the quote from Edward House is some bogus urban legend, I cannot believe he said anything like that, it seems like it was custom made for some batshit crazy tax protester movement.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Okay, that explanation makes some sense.

I'm sure if you could get accurate transcripts, you could get every single signer of the Declaration of Independence saying 'God Save the King" at one point in their past.

Misc trivia, George Washington, a Freemason, was a member of the same sect (I'm not up on the Freemasons hierarchy, sorry) as George III, and after the war they exchanged some personal correspondence.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

CaptainKickback wrote:The quote MIGHT be from a fiction book he wrote entitled Philip Dru: Administrator - a novel in which the freedom loving western US stages a revolt against eastern plutocrats.
I looked up the Philip Dru book on the Gutenberg project website. Gutenberg is a great resource for old books. The quote does not appear to have come from that book. I found a couple of conspiracy websites and blogs that reference it to his private memoirs. To the best of my knowledge, House's memoirs are not online. I do know that Yale library has a nice collection of House's papers and other documents. Any Yalies here that care to research it? I seriously doubt that a conspiracy theorist actually went to that much trouble to find a quote. My vote is that the quote is entirely made up.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

Make light of that astute writer's musings all you want. I, personally, think that it will work.

Note, Wesley has not to date gone to jail.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

This post is also dedicated to the individuals, who posted comments on her blog, by the names of "Dive4Blood", "Cautionary Tell", "UncleSam", "ErsatzAnarchist", and "DAWilson".
I don't think I ever had a blog dedicated to me (even if I had to share the dedication). 8)

John, care to put a wager on whether or not Snipes goes to prison?
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:
This post is also dedicated to the individuals, who posted comments on her blog, by the names of "Dive4Blood", "Cautionary Tell", "UncleSam", "ErsatzAnarchist", and "DAWilson".
I don't think I ever had a blog dedicated to me (even if I had to share the dedication). 8)

John, care to put a wager on whether or not Snipes goes to prison?
Don't mean to rain on your parade, but I think only a post was dedicated to you, not a whole blog.

If John's taking wagers, I'm in with you EA. I'll even lay odds.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I'm putting the over/under at 6.

Place yer bets, place yer bets.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

I want to know more about this trading of souls he talks about. With the markets so bad and oil futures down, this could be the next big commodity!
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:I want to know more about this trading of souls he talks about. With the markets so bad and oil futures down, this could be the next big commodity!
Especially with Joe Haas, Destroyer of Souls, on the loose out there. I would not recommend taking a short-sale position on souls.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff