SubVet finds silver bullet -- in foot

Nikki

SubVet finds silver bullet -- in foot

Post by Nikki »

Owl-Class CtC Warrior Submarine Veteran has come up with a sure-fire way to get a lien released: {mandatory beverage warning applies}:
Here's a redacted version of the letter I sent but, it didn't even get a reply. What I can say though is that this was over 9 months ago and they haven't gone any further yet.
Your Address

Date

Certified Mail # XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

Internal Revenue Service
Attn: Technical Services Advisory Group Manager
STREET
CITY/STATE/ZIP
Ph
Fax

Re: Request for Certificate of Release of Federal Tax Lien; Claim for Damages
SSN XXX-XX-XXXX

To Technical Services Advisory Group Manager:

The United States claims a tax lien against my person and my property for the years XXXX through XXXX. See the attached Notice of Federal Tax Lien. For each of these years, I provided the IRS with a proper accounting of all receipts subject to an income tax, and satisfied all federal tax liabilities.

I am asking you to issue a Certificate of Release of Federal Tax Lien within 30 days of receipt of this letter because the underlying assessments violate Article I, § 9, cl. 4 of the U.S. Constitution. For the years XXXX through XXXX I submitted properly prepared claims for refund showing overpayments totaling $XXXX. The IRS has failed to issue my refunds for the years XXXX through XXXX.

In deciding my request, you are presented with two straightforward issues:

• Article I, § 9, cl. 4 prohibits direct taxation without apportionment according to representation. Here, despite the constitutional prohibition, it appears that the IRS has misapplied an income tax codified in Title 26 as a direct tax on my earnings. Do the government’s assessments comply with Article I, § 9, cl. 4?

• In Brushaber v. Union Pac. R.R., 240 U.S. 1, 12-19, 36 S. Ct. 236 (1916), the U.S. Supreme Court determined that Amendment XVI does not treat a tax on income as a direct tax. In Stanton v. Baltic Mining Co., 240 U.S. 103, 112-113 (1916), the Court affirmed its decision in Brushaber. Here, despite the Supreme Court’s explicit guidance, it appears that the IRS is operating under color of the Sixteenth Amendment to misapply an income tax codified in Title 26 as a direct tax on my earnings. Do the government’s assessments conform to the Supreme Court’s interpretation of the Sixteenth Amendment?

In reference to these issues, the legal premise of the United States’ claim of lien is not clear. If the IRS assessments and record of assessment are in compliance with the taxation clauses in the Constitution, then you should be able to easily provide me with the following information:

• Identify the activity that I engaged in to acquire federally taxable receipts in an amount sufficient to incur a federal tax liability for the years XXXX through XXXX;

• Identify the statute that names that activity as the subject matter of a tax; and,

• Logically explain how the government applied that statute as an indirect tax on my earnings, in compliance with Article I, § 9, cl. 4, and the Sixteenth Amendment, as interpreted by the Supreme Court in Brushaber.

If you are unable to produce straightforward answers to these relevant questions about the nature of these assessments, then you will know that these assessments do not conform to Article I, § 9, cl. 4, and the Sixteenth Amendment, as interpreted by the Supreme Court, and that you have a legal duty to issue the requested Certificate within the 30 days allotted by 26 U.S.C. § 6325(a)(1).

If you do not in good faith comply with my request, then I will file a suit for damages against the United States under 26 U.S.C. § 7432.
I prefer all communications to be in writing.

Respectfully,

Joe Sovereign

Attached: Notice of Federal Tax Lien dated DATE
emphasis added
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Re: SubVet finds silver bullet -- in foot

Post by jkeeb »

Internal Revenue Service
Washington, DC
Technical Services

Dear Joe:

You not so recently wrote us. In your letter you stated: "If you do not in good faith comply with my request, then I will file a suit for damages against the United States under 26 U.S.C. § 7432."

You requested a written answer.

Your written answer is: Knock yourself out.

Thank you for playing.

Technical Services
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Jkeeb:
Yeah! Right on the money (as it were).
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Nikki wrote:Owl-Class CtC Warrior Submarine Veteran has come up with a sure-fire way to get a lien released: {mandatory beverage warning applies}:
Here's a redacted version of the letter I sent but, it didn't even get a reply. What I can say though is that this was over 9 months ago and they haven't gone any further yet.
Your Address

Date

Certified Mail # XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

Internal Revenue Service
Attn: Technical Services Advisory Group Manager
STREET
CITY/STATE/ZIP
Ph
Fax

Re: Request for Certificate of Release of Federal Tax Lien; Claim for Damages
SSN XXX-XX-XXXX

To Technical Services Advisory Group Manager:
emphasis added
And, interestingly, he doesn't recognize that if the Technical Services Group Manager does not respond within six months, that constitutes a waiver of sovereignty to file suit.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

By his own account, SubVet sent this letter back in 2008 and he hasn't made good on his threat to file suit.

Does anyone know his secret identity so we can check and see if there was any litigation??

Fortunately, his submarine experience has prepared him for the possibility of living in very confined spaces with hardly any opportunity to see that little tent of blue.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The problem is that this buffoon has no concept of something called a "constitutional amendment". He just cannot graps the fact that, despite what the original text of the Constitution says, the 16th Amendment, among other things, makes whether an income tax is a direct or indirect tax irrelevant. He cannot get it through is head that constitutional amendments CHANGE the Constitution -- for example, that's why we elect our Senators instead of having them chosen by state legislators, or why John McCain is not the Vice President today. But then, when did the facts ever have any bearing on SubVet's delusions?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

fortinbras wrote:Fortunately, his submarine experience has prepared him for the possibility of living with a bunch of sweaty men lacking female companionship in very confined spaces with hardly any opportunity to see that little tent of blue.
Corrected.
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:Does anyone know his secret identity so we can check and see if there was any litigation??
Civil PACER search for SubVet:
1 FREEMAN, SEAN scdce 4:2002cv02284 07/09/2002 440 04/06/2004
2 FREEMAN, SEAN ksdce 5:2004cv04012 02/19/2004 710
3 FREEMAN, SEAN cacdce 2:2005cv06166 08/23/2005 710
4 FREEMAN, SEAN nysdce 1:2007cv08459 10/01/2007 555 09/17/2008
Numbers 1, 2 and 4 are not our friend. The Central District of California appears to be out firing up some "medicine", since they don't respond to clicking on their link.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Sean Kevin Freeman lives in Indiaatlantic, Florida.
Demo.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Demosthenes wrote:Sean Kevin Freeman lives in Indiaatlantic, Florida.
I really like that list Dodobrain published.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jkeeb wrote:Internal Revenue Service
Washington, DC
Technical Services

Dear Joe:

You not so recently wrote us. In your letter you stated: "If you do not in good faith comply with my request, then I will file a suit for damages against the United States under 26 U.S.C. § 7432."

You requested a written answer.

Your written answer is: Knock yourself out.

Thank you for playing.

Technical Services
Can you say "sanctions for frivolous case", SubVet? And how do you plan to spend the zero dollars that you will recover from your suit for damages?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Thule wrote:
Me too.
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Thule wrote:
I did too! I compared it to ongoing cases of which I'm aware. Nothing much, but it will become more useful as 'Cracking the Code' enthusiasts hit the inevitable speed bumps.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

More in the realm of tank traps and tiger pits with the way these morons are proceeding. Speed bumps are when you get your hands slapped and told not to do that again, and I think they are all, without exception, well beyond that stage. The question is not IF they are going to end up in court, but WHEN and for how much.

Anyone, and Submarine veteran in particular, who is too dumb to figure out that his magic letter, either got round filed, or else added to the expanding criminal jacket they are preparing on him deserves exactly what is going to happen to him, which isn't going to be pretty.

He has already proven in numerous previous posts, that he either routinely didn't duck when going through doorways, inhaled far too many fumes working in the torpedo room, or else the Navy was just really really desperate for deck swabbers, because if he really was ever in the Navy I find it very hard to believe and terrifying at the same time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

notorial dissent wrote: He has already proven in numerous previous posts, that he either routinely didn't duck when going through doorways, inhaled far too many fumes working in the torpedo room, or else the Navy was just really really desperate for deck swabbers, because if he really was ever in the Navy I find it very hard to believe and terrifying at the same time.
They took me, didn't they? :wink:

BTW: It's called a "hatch", not a "doorway" you land shagger.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I know, I just couldn't remember it to save myself when I was writing that.

On the other hand, you can string an intelligible and coherent sentence together, have a sense of humor, warped, but still a sense of humor, and to all appearances seem to be dealing in some fashion with and in reality, and the last time I checked you hadn't been making public threats of violence, or have an ongoing history of seriously disturbed public rantings and ravings.

So whatever wool you may or may not have pulled over your recruiter's eyes, it wasn't what SV got away with. Or to put it another way, I wouldn't want to be on dry land with SV, let alone anything afloat, whereas you remind me very much of a good friend of mine who really did do at least two tours on a submarine.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Doktor Avalanche

notorial dissent wrote: On the other hand, you can string an intelligible and coherent sentence together, have a sense of humor, warped, but still a sense of humor, and to all appearances seem to be dealing in some fashion with and in reality, and the last time I checked you hadn't been making public threats of violence, or have an ongoing history of seriously disturbed public rantings and ravings.
Well, that could all go out the window with the right amount of tequila. :wink:

I appreciate your perception of me. I always thought of myself as being a level-headed sort of person (warped sense of humor and all) and it's nice to hear some reenforcement of it.

Thank you for making my day.

I've run into SV's kind before in boot camp and on active duty. Guys like him tend to wash out as their douchebaggery doesn't go unnoticed. If they don't end up doing it to themselves, there's a helpful First Class/Chief/Officer around the corner to guide them down that path.

My Navy doesn't take stupid people. If they somehow manage to snow the recruiter, they get fingered fairly quickly and shown the door.

My guess is that SV washed out before he got to A school. He was a jacked-up recruit in boot camp, most likely got the crap kicked out of him by the other recruits, racked up just enough FFI's (Failure to Follow Instruction) and definately got his fair share of NJP (Non-Judicial Punishment, or a Captain's Mast).

Most likely he sat on the dock at the Bangor yard. His evals would be a very interesting read.
notorial dissent wrote: So whatever wool you may or may not have pulled over your recruiter's eyes, it wasn't what SV got away with. Or to put it another way, I wouldn't want to be on dry land with SV, let alone anything afloat, whereas you remind me very much of a good friend of mine who really did do at least two tours on a submarine.
I've never even been on a ship let alone a submarine. Meet the sailor who's spent six years in the Navy and the closest he ever got to being "on board" was measuring life lines for the USS Iwo Jima and USS Tarawa while they were docked in San Diego back when I was knuckle-dragging deck ape.

Truth be told, my shore duties were far more interesting (and probably loaded with more danger) than anything SV could cook up. The only difference here is that I don't feel the need to broadcast my military cred.

Come to think of it, there's quite a bit of it I don't feel like talking about. Maybe next decade, perhaps - and probably after X number of shots of Patron.

Your assesment of SV is spot-on. The phrase about a squeaky wheel getting greased keeps rearing it's head.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

I don't feel the need to broadcast my military cred.
Why would you? You don't have any. As you said:
I've never even been on a ship let alone a submarine. Meet the sailor who's spent six years in the Navy and the closest he ever got to being "on board" was measuring life lines for the USS Iwo Jima and USS Tarawa while they were docked in San Diego back when I was knuckle-dragging deck ape.
There's no need to try to appear to be as pathetic as SubVet, although it was a good attempt.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Doktor Avalanche

. wrote: Why would you? You don't have any. As you said:
There's no need to try to appear to be as pathetic as SubVet, although it was a good attempt.
Me at my middling best, ladies and gentlemen. Setting the bar of mediocrity since 2003.
wserra

Post by wserra »

I am resurrecting this thread to bring it up to date with recent developments.

After having no luck with the IRS, apparently Submarine Veteran (as Demo writes, above, one Sean K. Freeman of Florida) filed suit in state court to make them go away (anybody have access to FL state court records?). That appears not to have gone so well either. Two posts in the last three days from this thread:
Submarine Veteran on LH wrote:My experience is that nothing works - at least in my county. Despite the clear language of the law, it is ignored by the "lawyers" and the State AG avoided the direct questions posed in his "reply" memorandum on the subject.

There is no law, there is no justice, there is only tyranny.

The "government" does whatever it pleases and we are helpless in the quest for justice. Just look at the railroading of Pete - despite his wonderful analysis of the actual law, the "lawyers" misdirected the entire issue to fit to their vapid position and convicted an honest man making an honest attempt to actually comply with the law as it is written and properly interpreted.
The response is useless as the actual request came from the Clerk's "lawyer" and completely misquoted every point I made concerning the need for a court order, filing a notice as a judgment lien without adhering to the proper state law and requirements, etc.

The US has a "Perception of Justice System" these days.
So how's SV's tax lien situation coming?

2008:
Filing Number:

IRS Serial Number:

Filing Type:
FEDERAL TAX LIEN

Action Type:
FEDERAL TAX LIEN

Volume or Book:

Page:

Filing Office:
BREVARD COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT
400 SOUTH STREET
TITUSVILLE, FL 32780

Filing County:
BREVARD

Filing Date:
09/04/2008

Debtor Information

Debtor:
FREEMAN, SEAN K
[Address redacted]

Debtor Type:
INDIVIDUAL

Debtor Amount:
$146,486.00
2010:
Filing Number:

IRS Serial Number:

Filing Type:
FEDERAL TAX LIEN

Action Type:
FEDERAL TAX LIEN

Volume or Book:

Page:

Filing Office:
400 SOUTH STREET
TITUSVILLE, FL 32780

Filing County:
BREVARD

Filing Date:
04/20/2010

Debtor Information

Debtor:
FREEMAN, SEAN K
[Address redacted]

Debtor Type:
INDIVIDUAL

Debtor Amount:
$47,955.00
Already in 2011:
Filing Number:

IRS Serial Number:

Filing Type:
FEDERAL TAX LIEN

Action Type:
FEDERAL TAX LIEN

Volume or Book:

Page:

Filing Office:
400 SOUTH STREET
TITUSVILLE, FL 32780

Filing County:
BREVARD

Filing Date:
01/04/2011

Debtor Information

Debtor:
FREEMAN, SEAN K
[Address redacted]

Debtor Type:
INDIVIDUAL

Debtor Amount:
$9,897.00
That's over $200K in FTLs.

It's amazing: only those who fail to prevail in their fever dream legal fantasies feel that "There is no law, there is no justice, there is only tyranny" and that the US has a "Perception of Justice System". If he wasn't such a greedy, narcissistic sonovabitch he might conclude that he and his little band of misfits actually got it wrong. Doubtless the IRS prepared SFRs when all he filed was "CTC-retarded" crapola. Had he simply filed and paid, he would doubtless owe far, far less - not only because of interest and penalties, but because everyone can do better than an SFR.

Gotta continue the rant for one more thought. I don't know if this moron has a family or not. If he does have a family, though, how could he do this to them? For all I know, he has resigned himself to a life of Beef-a-Roni and near-beer. But how do you do that to your kids?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume