Tony Alamo Ministries

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Tony Alamo Ministries

Post by grixit »

Hey, it was good enough for Isabella Peron.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote: Remembering the fiasco after Susan Alamo's death, Clinton wrote: "A couple of years later, he got involved with a younger woman. Lo and behold, God spoke to him again and told him Susan wasn't coming back after all, so he took her out of the glass box and buried her."
I thought it was because it was creeping out the dinner guests when he insisted they dine over her dead body.

That, or the new hottie drew the line at dusting her.
I'll go for the latter.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Speaking of Tony Alamo, the minister has been found on all charges.

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/sto ... &catid=238
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Guilty on each of ten charges of child molestation, each with a maximum 10 year prison sentence. And I feel certain that the length of the sentence will be the least of his problems.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

fortinbras wrote:Guilty on each of ten charges of child molestation, each with a maximum 10 year prison sentence. And I feel certain that the length of the sentence will be the least of his problems.
he might want to worry about the length of his cellmate's liberty tool
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving or creepier individual.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Unidyne »

Prior to his conviction, Tony Alamo posted the following on his website, dated July 17th. I expect we will be hearing more from the good Rev'rund and his followers:

http://www.alamoministries.com/content/ ... index.html

PRESS RELEASE
From Tony Alamo
July 17, 2009
Regarding Government-Vatican Persecution vs. Tony Alamo

It is a violation of the US Constitution for the government to attack any religion, especially Christianity!! My trial is government vs. the Bible. The five young women who are falsely testifying against me have all been convinced to do so by the FBI.

The FBI paid all of their tuition to go to a place called Wellspring, which is a “deprogramming center.” Deprogramming is a nice word for hypnosis, brainwashing, mind-control, voodoo, black magic. Their testimony is not to be believed because it is not true, and they are not in their right mind. They are under a hateful spell of witchcraft. They (in court) have all said that I, Tony Alamo, said, “The Lord said you are to marry me.” This is all a lie. I never told that to any one of them. Their testimonies cannot be believed because they are all uniformly brainwashed. They (the young women) never contacted the FBI; the FBI contacted every one of them and gave them thousands of dollars and many gifts to lie for them. The FBI is against the Bible, Christianity, God, and all Christian churches.

The legal age of marriage is puberty. Webster’s Dictionary states childhood is the “state or time of being a child; state or time from birth or infancy to puberty or maturity.” Webster’s definition of puberty is “the age when one becomes capable to bear children, which is marked by maturing of the reproductive organs, with the onset of menstruation in the female; the period at which sexual maturity is reached.” The Bible says this as well.

God’s Word, the Bible, never condemns a man for having more than one wife!

Remember how they murdered, burnt up, the Christians at Waco, Texas! They are demonic. Witnesses for the FBI and all those they have paid to go to Wellspring are all saying the same thing, what they are told to say.
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Unidyne wrote:I expect we will be hearing more from the good Rev'rund
Only on his visiting days.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Just curious, but has anyone ever seen Tony and Richard614 in the same room? They both seem like they're completely off the rails to me.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

There is no shortage of brain-damaged losers in the world. I'm pretty sure Tony is "offline" at present.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Tony Alamo Sentenced to 175 Years for Underage Sex Convictions
Written by Deena on Nov-13-09 3:15pm

Tony Alamo just got sentenced to 175 years in prison after being found guilty of 10 counts of taking underage girls across state lines for sex. He received the maximum sentence in the case where 3 of his child "brides" testified against him. Sources say Alamo's attorney is planning to appeal the ruling.
Demo.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Demosthenes wrote:
Tony Alamo Sentenced to 175 Years for Underage Sex Convictions
Written by Deena on Nov-13-09 3:15pm

Tony Alamo just got sentenced to 175 years in prison after being found guilty of 10 counts of taking underage girls across state lines for sex. He received the maximum sentence in the case where 3 of his child "brides" testified against him. Sources say Alamo's attorney is planning to appeal the ruling.
I heard on the radio that he might retain access to a phone so he can continue to run his ministry. This man is sick.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

bmielke wrote:...
I heard on the radio that he might retain access to a phone so he can continue to run his ministry. This man is sick.
We haven't found a way to outlaw megalomania.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Unless Tony is placed in protective isolation in prison, he will not be serving more than one or two years.

Child abusers are the lowest tier on the prison pecking order and have a strange pattern of suddenly becoming dead.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I feel certain that half his sentence will be remitted for good behavior.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Nikki wrote:Unless Tony is placed in protective isolation in prison, he will not be serving more than one or two years.

Child abusers are the lowest tier on the prison pecking order and have a strange pattern of suddenly becoming dead.
He's not young enough to survive that long.
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow ... 6670.story
Seven women who alleged they were sexually abused as children by former Christian ministry tycoon Tony Alamo were awarded $525 million by an Arkansas judge this week after an Alamo church failed to respond to a lawsuit.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Makes sense. Even if a court appearance would give them the chance to lower the award, they'd risk thousands of their newer followers learning the queasy details about their founder, which would cause a serious drop in contributions.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am not sure if Alamo ministries still has the clout, or congregation, it once had. That entire $525M may be only theoretical.