Doreen Hendrickson on legal analysis

jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Doreen Hendrickson on legal analysis

Post by jg »

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:56 pm on LostHorizons (bold added for emphasis)
Droeen wrote:As yet, Peter has found nothing in any of the cases cited by either Rosen or the DoJ (sic) that support their positions in opposing motions filed by Peter and his counsel. It appears (rather obviously) that they simply plug in opinions, published or not, that have a word, (ie, person, employee, employer, wages, etc.) that has been mentioned in the filed motion, whether or not it has any relevance to the argument. I suppose they expect citations to lend credence based solely on the number they list, confident that no one will bother to actually look them up. I am one of the last people who would be able to make sense of legal arguments, but I've read Peter's, and they make absolutely perfect sense. It's disgusting that the District court could be so obtuse and/or corrupt. I hope the Appeals Court has the integrity to read Peter's motions thoroughly and to also delve with a suspicious eye into filings by the self-serving branch.
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato
Nikki

Re: Doreen Hendrickson on legal analysis

Post by Nikki »

Doreen:

Have you given any thought as to why YOU haven't been indicted -- yet?

Your husband is going away for a few years. You really need to make some preparations for (1) getting by with him gone and (2) having someone take care of your family if you have to follow him.

Also, it might be a good idea to make some financial arrangements for when you lose the civil actions to collect all those back taxes, penalties, and accrued interest.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Droeen wrote:As yet, Peter has found nothing in any of the cases cited by either Rosen or the DoJ (sic) that support their positions in opposing motions filed by Peter and his counsel.
Doh!

The genius didn't find anything that shows him for what he really is. Imagine that. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
reenie

Post by reenie »

Have never posted before. Just came here and lurked. But now I am compelled to tell you how I feel about this site and the people who post here.

You are the most arrogant, contemptible bunch of thugs I have ever read. You lack one iota of compassion or integrity.

By the way have you been watching the streaming of the CC 2009. There are changes coming and I don't think you people will like what will happen. Check it out if you dare at this link: http://restoretherepublic.net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld9XUay9yMU

Jeff Dickstein gave a very factual conclusive and convincing presentation on the 16th amendment and how it was never ratified. How in the name of all that is decent can you post here in your sophomoric glee about people being imprisoned when the amendment was not even ratified. Have none of you any decency? You continue in your warped way of thinking without realizing how angry the American people are and how the middle class has been hit particularly hard during this economic downturn. Do you really think that the American people will stand for their children and their grandchildren being economically enslaved with the bailouts being placed on their shoulders? You fools! And the saddest part is that it is your children and grandchildren too who will be burdened, yet you appear to be so selfish that you do not give it any thought.

Do you actually enjoy seeing what is happing to your country and your fellow country men and women? Losing jobs, homes, families torn apart and foreclosures happening in unprecedented numbers since the last great depression?

Know one thing jury nullification is going to be a big part of all cases from now on. We will no longer have uneducated juries where fellow Americans are sending innocent Americans to jail for supposedly violating unjust, unconstitutional or non existent laws.

Judge Roy Bean, I would be careful with my pronouncements if I were you...........judicial tyranny ..........don't you know!
Last edited by reenie on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Doreen Hendrickson wrote:As yet, Peter has found nothing in any of the cases cited by either Rosen or the DoJ (sic) that support their positions in opposing motions filed by Peter and his counsel. It appears (rather obviously) that they simply plug in opinions, published or not, that have a word, (ie, person, employee, employer, wages, etc.) that has been mentioned in the filed motion, whether or not it has any relevance to the argument.
Is there such a thing as willfully psychotic?

There are some people who can't be helped. I think that she and her husband might be spending the rest of their lives screaming in frustration and righteous disbelief at concrete walls.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

reenie wrote:Have never posted before. Just came here and lurked. But now I am compelled to tell you how I feel about this site and the people who post here.
Actually, you have posted before, but we'll let that slide.
reenie wrote:You are the most arrogant, contemptible bunch of thugs I have ever read. You lack one iota of compassion or integrity.
You are entitled to your opinion and we are entitled to ours. We may not have much compassion or pity for lawbreakers, but I guarantee that the regulars here have more integrity than any of the criminals posting a lost horizons.
reenie wrote:By the way have you been watching the streaming of the CC2009. Their are changes coming and I don't think you people will like what will happen.
Uh-huh, sure, I have some ocean-front property in Kansas for sale too. :roll:

BTW, Pete is wrong in his analysis of the income tax.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
LPC

Post by LPC »

reenie wrote:You are the most arrogant, contemptible bunch of thugs I have ever read. You lack one iota of compassion or integrity.
All tax deniers have to find some rationale or justification for their actions. You've chosen to reject what you read here because you imagine character defects in the people who post here.

Too bad you can't find any legal, logical, or factual flaw in what we write about the law.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

reenie wrote:Have never posted before. Just came here and lurked. But now I am compelled to tell you how I feel about this site and the people who post here.
As has just been pointed out to you, yes you have posted here before.
You are the most arrogant, contemptible bunch of thugs I have ever read. You lack one iota of compassion or integrity.
No, we are not arrogant or contemptible, and no we are not "thugs." Get a hold of yourself.

Yes, we have compassion. We have compassion where compassion is warranted.

As far as integrity goes, I will place my bets in favor of the Quatloos regulars here -- way ahead of the crooks at losthorizons.com.
By the way have you been watching the streaming of the CC 2009. There are changes coming and I don't think you people will like what will happen.
Ooooohh, we are so scared!
Jeff Dickstein gave a very factual conclusive and convincing presentation on the 16th amendment and how it was never ratified.
No, he did not. Jeff Dickstein is a loser.
How in the name of all that is decent can you post here in your sophomoric glee about people being imprisoned when the amendment was not even ratified.
Get a clue: The Sixteenth Amendment was properly and legally ratified. And every single court that has been presented with any argument to the contrary has rejected it. You know nothing, reenie.
Have none of you any decency? You continue in your warped way of thinking without realizing how angry the American people are and how the middle class has been hit particularly hard during this economic downturn. Do you really think that the American people will stand for their children and their grandchildren being economically enslaved with the bailouts being placed on their shoulders? You fools! And the saddest part is that it is your children and grandchildren too who will be burdened, yet you appear to be so selfish that you do not give it any thought.
What in the world do you think you are talking about? Wake up, reenie. The federal income tax is legally valid. It doesn't matter how "angry" people are, or how hard the middle class has been hit. It doesn't matter how stupid or ill-advised the bailouts may be, and whether we all end up being economically enslaved or not, the income tax is legally valid.

What is wrong with you, anyway?

Why don't you look up the meaning of the word "selfish"? What is wrong with you?
Do you actually enjoy seeing what is happing to your country and your fellow country men and women? Losing jobs, homes, families torn apart and foreclosures happening in unprecedented numbers since the last great depression?
Again, reenie, what is wrong with you? What are you trying to say? What does all your claptrap have to do with this forum?
Know one thing jury nullification is going to be a big part of all cases from now on.
No, it's not. Jury nullification is not going to be a "big part of all cases from now on." No.

And I would venture to guess your knowledge of the legal concept of jury nullification is -- shall we say -- defective.
We will no longer have uneducated juries where fellow Americans are sending innocent Americans to jail for supposedly violating unjust, unconstitutional or non existent laws.
You are delusional, reenie.
Judge Roy Bean, I would be careful with my pronouncements if I were you...........judicial tyranny ..........don't you know!
Judicial tyranny, blah blah blah..... Sell it to the crooks at losthorizons, reenie.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC

Post by LPC »

reenie wrote:Jeff Dickstein gave a very factual conclusive and convincing presentation on the 16th amendment and how it was never ratified.
I'm sure that he could also give a very factual conclusive and convincing presentation that the holocaust never happened and that the sun revolves around the earth.
reenie wrote:How in the name of all that is decent can you post here in your sophomoric glee about people being imprisoned when the amendment was not even ratified.
You do realize that the 16th Amendment was only needed to impose a unapportioned tax on incomes from *property*, and that taxes on *employments* have always been constitutional? Or did Jeff leave that part out?
reenie wrote:Have none of you any decency?
Did Peter Hendrickson have any decency as he encouraged people to file tax returns he *knew* were false, and as he then published their names on the Internet for the IRS to find so the IRS could prosecute them?
Dan Evans
LPC

Post by LPC »

reenie wrote:By the way have you been watching the streaming of the CC 2009. There are changes coming and I don't think you people will like what will happen. Check it out if you dare at this link: http://restoretherepublic.net
It's a goddamn facebook page. And a freak show to boot. Do NOT login unless you are using a disposable email address and a fake ID.
Dan Evans
reenie

Post by reenie »

Suppose you believe Bob Schultz is a freak too ..........right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld9XUay9yMU

Your smugness is unelievable.........and laughable too. All of you puppet attorneys will be the first to be thrown under the bus by you "masters" and you can even see it!

Yes you are right I had posted once or twice here before ...........but never again.........that is for sure. Now I know why people refer to you as the Quatloosers! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are really funny and outdated in your thinking! Like a bunch of old dinosaurs. Bye ye Flintstones!
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Aw, don't go. Watching febrile attempts at argument by semi-literate losers like you who stumbled off of whatever TP reservation is great fun. This is high comedy of the first magnitude.

Besides, where else are you going to go when all of the few remaining idiot TP gurus are in federal prison and their sites go dark? You and your deadbeat buddies, being fish too small to be worth federal frying will all be frantically trying to find the next scammer to part you from your money. Those answers will be here.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Schultz, freak, no, common, unimaginative, everyday lying con-artist sos, living off the dim, bewildered, and delusional, yes without a question.

The only thing Bob Schultz is and has ever been interested in is himself, and how much money he can get for his next round of mediocre theatrics.

The only thing he has accomplished to date, is to lose everything he owned, or ever will own, and aside from making a bigger fool of himself than he had heretofore, and getting a number of people in trouble with the own taxes who otherwise would not have been, his life has been one long exercise in pointlessness.

Schultz is basically a selfish egotistical fraud who has brought nothing but grief into the lives of those he has involved in his scams, and he will eventually spend the remainder of his otherwise useless life in a Federal prison for tax fraud and evasion.

Schultz may have the unique distinction of making his prison time on the family plan as he has involved his apparently not particularly bright son in his schemes, and he is probably eventually going to get nailed on conspiracy charges to match his father's felony charges.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

reenie wrote:But now I am compelled to tell you how I feel about this site and the people who post here.
Before you go any further - are you going to cite any law? Are you going to bring up any facts? Or are you just going to rant?
No facts, no law. Just rant.
By the way have you been watching the streaming of the CC 2009. There are changes coming and I don't think you people will like what will happen.
You mean the International Conference on Compiler Construction? You're right, I haven't. I used to work with various compilers, but it's been a long time. They can change 'em all they want.

Oh, you mean the latest Bob Shultz fiasco. No, when Shultz next accomplishes something, it'll be his first. I see that Orly Taitz spoke yesterday; he's really pulling out all the stops. And what would a Shultz presentation be without a plea for money?

Wake me up when the changes come.
Check it out if you dare at this link: http://restoretherepublic.net
I tried. It wants me to "sign in", providing them with my email address. And it first wants me to download a dll. Why? That doesn't sound very secure. Anyone who wants to can read Quatloos - no personal info, no downloads, no begging for money.
A video about Shultz' "Right to Petition" lawsuit. He lost. Years ago. You all didn't send him enough money. Just ask him.
Jeff Dickstein gave a very factual conclusive and convincing presentation on the 16th amendment and how it was never ratified.
Archimedes Plutonium gives "factual conclusive and convincing" presentations about how the sun revolves around the earth. It doesn't, the Sixteenth Amendment was in fact ratified, and it doesn't mean what Dickstein wants it to mean in any event. Y'know, reenie, a government of laws has well-established processes to determine questions such as this. "Ask Jeff Dickstein" isn't one of them.
How in the name of all that is decent can you post here in your sophomoric glee about people being imprisoned when the amendment was not even ratified. Have none of you any decency?
I've posted here quite a bit. Go ahead, search my posts. Find one that evinces "glee about people being imprisoned". My usual reaction is "What a waste. It didn't have to be that way."

No facts, no law, just rant.
You continue in your warped way of thinking without realizing how angry the American people are and how the middle class has been hit particularly hard during this economic downturn.
Discontents have been predicting daily revolution for 200 years. They were right once. They have one more to go before reaching "broken clock" status.
No. I also don't enjoy seeing global famine, the AIDS epidemic or puppies hit by cars. Is there a point here?
Know one thing jury nullification is going to be a big part of all cases from now on.
It isn't, but I do find it interesting that you pine for the days of all-white juries acquitting obviously guilty Kluxers.

No facts, no law, just rant.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

Reenie wrote:
blah-blah-blah
Reenie, you are as classic as they come: A true believer who can only come up with baseless personal and group insults when confronted with REAL facts and logic. Doesn't say much for either your thinking skills or your maturity.

And here's some more facts for you:

1) Bob Schulz has lost EVERY case he's ever brought to a court or been involved in. (Want a classic example? Go back over the records of the Dick Simkanin case. Bob's testimony was widely anticipated as THE event of the trial -- the surefire thing that would save Dick from prison. Care to guess where Simkanin is now [and, he lost his appeal, too]?)

2) The Sixteenth Amendment was properly ratified, and applies to everyone who earns income. That does NOT mean all of us like it (God knows I don't) -- but that is the current law, and laws must be obeyed whether you personally like 'em or not.

3) Bob's current "Continental Congress" agenda is his own. IF you know anything about Bob's history and "projects," you will see the group is not freely discussing violations of the Constitution or working out solutions. They are simply rubber-stamping BOB'S previous and current actions and agreeing with HIS solution ("no answers, no taxes").

I could go on, but I'm sure you get the picture.
LPC

Post by LPC »

reenie wrote:Yes you are right I had posted once or twice here before ...........but never again.........that is for sure.
Typical tax denier behavior. Erroneous conclusions mixed with personal attacks, followed by changing the subject and veiled threats of future violence, ending with an abrupt departure.

At least we didn't have to cycle through the entire tax denier circle of rationalizations.
Dan Evans
LPC

Post by LPC »

Speaking of Bob Schulz, isn't he about due for an indictment?

The IRS was issuing summonses in 2007, and it usually takes about 2 years for a criminal investigation, so if there's going to be an indictment it should be soon.

Perhaps late March or early April of 2010?
Dan Evans
Nikki

Re: Reenie

Post by Nikki »

You are all laboring under the misapprehension that Reenie is a LoserHead.

Actually (which explains a lot about her logic, legal theories, and viewpoint) she is a Sooey.

In fact, she's probably the single most rabid anti-Zionist Sooey on their board. Also, she's a fawning acolyte of SFBFKADMVP (probably because she's too stupid to see that the emperor is naked), and their most prolific re-poster of every Internet-based conspiracy she can find.

She doesn't accept the legitimacy of the existing governmental structure or of the existing legal system. Based on those premises, anything we can say to her is automatically invalid since it conflicts with her world view.

Unfortunately, she has ventured out of the "My UCC beat their traffic ticket" world and is now trying to deal with subjects that actually matter. She has totally stepped out of her league and needs to go back to the sheltered Sooey sty.
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

LPC wrote:Speaking of Bob Schulz, isn't he about due for an indictment?

The IRS was issuing summonses in 2007, and it usually takes about 2 years for a criminal investigation, so if there's going to be an indictment it should be soon.

Perhaps late March or early April of 2010?
Sounds about right to me. Perhaps that's why he was trying to raise $2 million for his ridiculous "continental congress" -- pull that off, and still have some left over for a decent defense when his court turn comes.

(He wound up raising only about $321,806 and change -- still begging for donations, too, for the "webcast," although the one he's got up doesn't look half bad.)
Trippy

Re: Reenie

Post by Trippy »

Nikki wrote:You are all laboring under the misapprehension that Reenie is a LoserHead.

Actually (which explains a lot about her logic, legal theories, and viewpoint) she is a Sooey.

In fact, she's probably the single most rabid anti-Zionist Sooey on their board.
Aha -- THAT explains it. Thanks for the insight!